It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI papers reveal that Hillary Clinton did not mislead Congress, but was 'extremely careless'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Unbelievable.

Hillary told Congress that she turned everything work-related over.

It has been shown that she did not turn over thousands of work-related emails, through the results of an FBI investigation.

But she is just 'Extremely Careless'.

EXTREMELY CARELESS! Great Presidential QUALITY!

GO HILLARY!

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Lol, ok. nice deflection. I was just curious what YOUR stance was, since YOU are the OP. Nevermind

For someone who has "ATS goto guy for unpopular opinions", I find it funny that you just want to deflect and act like a comment is "Off Topic" simply because you don't want to respond to it.

Being that you are the OP, I asked what your stance is. I wish that I hadn't even asked, it just goes to show that you can't seem to be mature about this.
edit on 17-8-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Well, as far as Hillary and this mess goes, I have to go with lying. No matter how much they wish to sugar coat it. But if you are going with extremely careless, then I guess that “extreme carelessness” is all due to her dementia, which is another problem.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

While I'm another who usually agrees with your opinion, NOT THIS TIME!

For starters, those are "notes" that were released, not the actual questioning or Hillary's actual answers.

IMO, the only reason that Comey was able to testify that Hillary gave honest answers to FBI questioning was because the FBI deliberately "chose" not to ask her the questions that they already knew she had lied about in public.

Did Hillary tell Congress and the public that she had released all work related emails to the FBI? Yes she did!

Did Comey state that the FBI found "thousands" of undisclosed, work related emails during the investigation? Yes he did!

Is someone lying out their ass here? Yes they are!

Not to mention the 30,000+ emails that were destroyed and never released. If that's transparency, I'd hate to see what concealment looks like.

While I'm by no means a Trump supporter, I'm also not in denial about the fact that both Bill & Hillary are pathological liars.

The sad part about Hillary is that she lies when it's not even necessary to do so. Remember her visit to Bosnia?

Truth be told, Trump is a narcissistic idiot, Hillary is an untrustworthy liar and we, the American voters are fixin to get screwed.

Where is that big red "reset" button when you need it?
edit on 17-8-2016 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

We were already told by the FBI director that a corrupted, lying criminal was just extremely careless.

Even though it's proven that she knowingly lied to Congress and to the people of the USA.

A criminal by the very definition needs to be convicted of a crime. Using the term when the person hasn't been convicted of a crime (as people on ATS constantly did around Obama as well) isn't big, or clever, it's just rhetoric without any facts.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

A Democrat with knowledge of the report's contents said that while Clinton's interview suggested a pattern of recklessness and lack of sophistication in regards to security measures, everything she said was consistent with her previous statements to Congress.

So we have an unnamed Democrat who supposedly saw the 'notes' from Hillary's interview saying nothing to see here, move along.

Shocker!

I will wait until these 'interview' notes are released before I take some unnamed establishment shills word for it.

But I am sure it lets the Hillary supporters sleep peacefully knowing they have such an upstanding citizen about ready to care for the Nations top secrets.

edit on 8 17 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: StarsInDust

It's not just her that was extremely careless either. It's her whole staff! All of them signed NDAs, all of them were required to have the training being Federal Employees on Government emails. There is no record of them taking the training. That training is a requirement for all Federal Employees. Have to take it every year. They never took the training. Who they really should be going after is the Competency Manager. Someone ensures they all have the training.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Half ass opinion about a half ass investigation.
Comey said Hillary did not lie to the fbi about the email investigation. He would not comment on her truthfullness about any other congressional matter.

Early on during Committee Chairman Jason Chaffetz’s opening questions, he asked Director Comey if the FBI investigated whether Hillary Clinton lied under oath while she testified at the Benghazi hearing. “Did you review the documents where Congressman Jim Jordan asked her specifically, and she said ‘There was nothing marked classified on my emails either sent or received.’ … Did the FBI investigate her statements under oath on this topic?” Congressman Chaffetz asked. “Not to my knowledge — I don’t think there has been a referral from Congress,” Director Comey replied. “Do you need a referral from Congress to investigate her statements under oath?” Congressman Chaffetz asked. “Sure do,” Comey replied. “You’ll have one. You’ll have one in the next few hours,” Chaffetz said

While there is nothing in the notes to show she lied to the fbi; whether or not she lied to congress, according to the fbi, has not been determined.
For you or anyone else to suggest the notes released cover anything else other than the email investigation is rediculous.
Peddle your pro hillary spin elsewhere.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Serious question: Do you choose to share the limited positive news there is about Clinton solely for the purpose of being the "ATS goto guy for unpopular opinions", or do you just want her to win the election?

The world is crazy when being "extremely careless" is "positive news" about a POTUS candidate.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

It could say she tried to pull Jesus off the cross and give him mouth to mouth and they'd still want her in the stocks.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: FamCore

I see... Can't do a "what about Hillary?" response, so it's a "what about Krazysh0t?" response.

Serious answer: Get back on topic.

It is on topic. Your supporting the biggest, evilest criminal in our Government, who clearly lied and misled, and people are wondering what your motive is.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Was is considered misleading or extremely careless to delete 33,000 emails? I'm confused.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Or you know held to standards that we would all be held to if we had broken the law.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It could say she tried to pull Jesus off the cross and give him mouth to mouth and they'd still want her in the stocks.

Oh, puhlease. Don't make that unethical sleaze a martyr. To even put her in the same paragraph as Jesus is disgusting.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Unbelievable.

Hillary told Congress that she turned everything work-related over.

It has been shown that she did not turn over thousands of work-related emails, through the results of an FBI investigation.

But she is just 'Extremely Careless'.

EXTREMELY CARELESS! Great Presidential QUALITY!

GO HILLARY!

But...but...Trump says mean things and hurts people's feelings. That's a worse presidential quality than being extremely careless with government emails.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Most of the missing ones were actually recovered by the techs off of old servers. Some he found by going through state dept emails from the sender's end.
There's no need to ask Russian hackers for them (Donald in case he reads here)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

A Democrat with knowledge of the report's contents said that while Clinton's interview suggested a pattern of recklessness and lack of sophistication in regards to security measures, everything she said was consistent with her previous statements to Congress.

So we have an unnamed Democrat who supposedly saw the 'notes' from Hillary's interview saying nothing to see here, move along.

Shocker!

I will wait until these 'interview' notes are released before I take some unnamed establishment shills word for it.

But I am sure it lets the Hillary supporters sleep peacefully knowing they have such an upstanding citizen about ready to care for the Nations top secrets.

It was Debbie Wasserman Shultz..........she wouldn't lie.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Yes lying would be misleading. Apparently the notes show she didn't mislead meaning she didn't lie.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

It is on topic. Your supporting the biggest, evilest criminal in our Government, who clearly lied and misled, and people are wondering what your motive is.

Thanks for echoing these concerns - apparently OP doesn't want to address this, regardless of how many times people ask
edit on 17-8-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Most of the missing ones were actually recovered by the techs off of old servers. Some he found by going through state dept emails from the sender's end.
There's no need to ask Russian hackers for them (Donald in case he reads here)

It's more than just classified information. Her staff was working on her own personal stuff while on the clock for the State Dept. Mills, Pagliano, Huma...all of them working on Foundation stuff, campaign, and her server all while getting a check every two weeks for their Federal Job. This is illegal and again, required annual training states clearly Federal employees are not permitted to do it. It's double dipping. They can do it but it has to be off the clock from their Federal Job. There was no separation of duties or lines drawn and nobody enforced it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join