It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign Major Staff Shakeup

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
cnn

The Trump campaign has gone through a few changes in upper level staff before, but this one is almost unbelievable.

Trump has named Steve Bannon, a former investment banker and the executive chairman of Breitbart News, to the post of chief executive

Breitbart is normally just barely credible. I did quote them the other day as they had a story from Syria more accurate than the other right wing sources, but really?

Is he going to hire Alex Jones next? This is the newest in a series of incredible problems he seems to have. Like making good decisions, he does not have that talent.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

In all fairness it's kind of like robbing the oppositions playbook.

Question: Has anyone ever gone through this many campaign changes?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

In all fairness it's kind of like robbing the oppositions playbook.

Question: Has anyone ever gone through this many campaign changes?

Hows so? In stealing from the opposition playbook?

It is public record the changes made to his higher staff.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

If I were to guess (which I am) I would say he wants a mouthpiece for the remainder of his campaign. Breitbart isn't a bad choice as far as alternative media is concerned. He's jus being obvious about it rather then trying to cover it up.

ETA: Pretty common it seems. Link

edit on 17-8-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It's actually a pretty bad choice.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

How so? Didn't you just say it was the best righty site you could find with accurate information? What news agency should a Republican use then?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

"Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is shaking up his campaign once again, Fox News learned early Wednesday.

Pollster Kellyanne Conway – who is already a senior campaign advisor – was promoted to campaign manager. Stephen Bannon, the co-founder of Breitbart News, was named campaign CEO. The Wall Street Journal first reported the campaign’s overhaul.

"Everyone else is in place, including Paul as Chairman and Rick Gates. We met at length today,” Conway told Fox News. “This is an expansion during the busy homestretch in the campaign."

A senior Trump campaign source told Fox News that Rick Gates’ title has been elevated to deputy campaign manager."

So it's not a bad thing like CNN wants you to think.

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Well at least the staff haven`t suddenly died under mysterious circumstances or others that have been involved in pursuing Clintons corruptions.

Wonder why CNN makes this a big deal and not the ongoing FBI investigations concerning the lies of Hillary?www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
Well at least the staff haven`t suddenly died under mysterious circumstances or others that have been involved in pursuing Clintons corruptions.

Wonder why CNN makes this a big deal and not the ongoing FBI investigations concerning the lies of Hillary?www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hey don't deflect, we've a crisis here! We need to analyze this Breitbart/Trump conspiracy.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Milo Yiannopoulos is one of Breirbarts chief editors and has openly endorsed daddy. Yesterday (or the other day) during Trumps terrorism/immigration speech, I noted he (Trump) positively singled out the LGBT community. This post of yours adds to the patterns I am seeing in regards to a subtle push to garner support from that community.

If anything, The Trumpet keeps the game alive and kicking, that's for sure.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

My bad.

On topic: Oh geez I got nuttin.

Clinton News Network and times must be getting slow for dirt on Trump to deflect away from Hillary?

oops did it again didn`t I?.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Adding two new kickass players is a "major shake up"?

The Trump campaign has not had an official campaign manager since Lewandowsy. Conway is now assuming that role.

Breitbart has been breaking visitor records consistently for months so Bannon definitely has his finger on the pulse of Americans fed up witt the establishment lap dog media.

Mannafort is staying put in his current position.

Whatever you want to label it, it sure has the establishment's panties in a bunch.
edit on 17-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Manafort is now "Campaign Chairman." He WAS the Campaign Manager.

They are framing this as an expansion, but it has come after considerable tension between Trump and Manafort. It is rather late in the game to switch managers.

I don't know if this will be a positive step or not.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
It is bad thing...and we should be fearful of someone who " Like making good decisions, he does not have that talent"...seriously is this your guy?
Cheers

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

And Milo (not sure he can even vote) is only about money and infamy. No one could seriously believe that Trump cares about gay people, not with Pence as his running mate.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I'm not sure if it's tension or deliberate distancing.

And Mr. Manafort’s presence remains elsewhere here in the capital, where government investigators examining secret records have found his name, as well as companies he sought business with, as they try to untangle a corrupt network they say was used to loot Ukrainian assets and influence elections during the administration of Mr. Manafort’s main client, former President Viktor F. Yanukovych.

Handwritten ledgers show $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments designated for Mr. Manafort from Mr. Yanukovych’s pro-Russian political party from 2007 to 2012, according to Ukraine’s newly formed National Anti-Corruption Bureau. Investigators assert that the disbursements were part of an illegal off-the-books system whose recipients also included election officials.

NYT

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Trump, instead of wanting to pivot, went out and found a mouthpiece that will agree with him. As long as Trump doesn't break the echo chamber in his inner circle, he'll never fix his campaign. Too bad his thin skin prevents him from accepting criticism that could improve his campaign.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Is he going to hire Alex Jones next?

Who knows but I wouldn't be surprised since Roger Ailes is going to be his debate advisor.

LOL

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Wow out of all media outlets CNN is questioning Breitbart's credibility...thats funny. Especially considering CNN is actively working with DNC as has been leaked already. But I guess we can all deny the facts and just blindly accept this bias article which I wouldn't be suprised was the DNC's idea.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
This is the newest in a series of incredible problems he seems to have.

I'm figuring it's simply a matter of rearranging the deck chairs...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join