It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great video of Anti-Establishment Comedians on Jobs. Hilarious.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Some of my favourite people and the true "Celebrities" Of the world, Alongside inventors who benefited mankind. Not Justin Bieber and Beyonce.

Some of my favourite quotes from said video.

Them Mexicans is coming up and stealing our jobs". "Give it to them" DS

"..Jobs? They can get #ed. I've had enough, why do we have to do them everythings built? You got a house?" "Yeah" "You got a toliet?" "Yeah" "You got a pub?" "Yeah". "Then sit the # down and evolve you #".

"....The middle class are there to pay all the taxes and do all the work. The poor are there just to scare the # out of the middle class." GC

"5 days on, 2 days off. 5 days on, 2 days of. 5 days on, 2 days of. 5 days on 2 days off" "# how long does this last?", "Till your #ing dead". SH

"...Its a #ing trap, made up by the ruling elite so were tired, poor and cant rebel or philosophize about our own existence and evolve properly....Its slavery but we've got to get our own accomodation and food.....Should be 2 days on 5 days off that way everyone can have a job...Seriously who would'nt do 2 days, even I'd do #ing 2 days" SH

"Work 5 days to enjoy 2, I don't know if you gamble but them are # odds." DS

Some bonus videos for those who liked the above.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingNomadd

I gave up 9-5 jobs sometime after they became 8:30-5. You were expected to be there an extra half hour to eat, yet not be paid for it. In my supervisory job, I was expected to punch out, so as to not accumulate OT if my reports were not done. Often, the time given was never enough to finish reports. I would then come back to my desk to finish. The security guard would always ask me why I was leaving so late.

I took a couple smaller jobs in a similar capacity after, but still found similar problems. The extra half hour thing again. This was when my child was little. After they add the extra half hour, even knowing you have to take a child to school, 1 minute late would be an 'infraction'. Even if I stayed later to help a customer on the phone, that wouldn't be counted as 'Thanks a lot for the extra 45 minutes!" It would be...'you were 2 minutes late'. And not 2 minutes late arriving, but 2 minutes late 'logging into a computer' that would take 2 minutes to log into.

And it didn;t matter if I was promoted 8x, the swipe clock was all that mattered.

So I separated myself from that 'arrangement' and started doing home organizing and cleaning and computer help...as my own entity.

edit on 17-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

new topics

join