It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clinton Body Count

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Suicide device

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Yeah, I know - - this thread is about the Clintons

However, just had to. BUSH BODY COUNT

We've seen the Klinton Kill Kount--so to be fair, let's check out the Bush Body Bags, homeys.

Dubya indicated in an interview with TALK Magazine that he thinks killing people is fun, wholesome and entertaining: as he imitated and mocked supposed pleas for mercy from one his his recent execution victims, Karla Faye Tucker. This guy should be a REAL pleasure to have as our President--oops; I mean EMPEROR. theforbiddenknowledge.com...

NO, will not post list. That would be too much.

How did Karla Faye Tucker react when her victims begged for mercy? She was convicted killer that was given the death sentence at trial.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The body count has been on the rise for the Clintons since way back in the day since Watergate. I implore everyone on this thread to watch this documentary if they have not seen it yet www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter
The body count has been on the rise for the Clintons since way back in the day since Watergate. I implore everyone on this thread to watch this documentary if they have not seen it yet www.youtube.com...

Who made the documentary?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Here is the wiki page on the docu. en.wikipedia.org...

Not quite sure who this person is, but this was a very good watch, well worth the time, very intriguing. I plan to research this guy a little more here. But this is the best source I could find at the moment.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Not quite sure who this person is, but this was a very good watch, well worth the time, very intriguing. I plan to research this guy a little more here. But this is the best source I could find at the moment.

I suggest you read the Wikipedia comments.

Citizens for Honest Government, based in Orange County, California, between 1994 and 1996 "covertly paid more than $200,000 to individuals who made damaging allegations" about President Bill Clinton's "personal conduct," as "part of a covert and sophisticated political propaganda effort to influence public opinion ...May 7, 2015

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

We've seen the Klinton Kill Kount--so to be fair, let's check out the Bush Body Bags, homeys.

Dubya indicated in an interview with TALK Magazine that he thinks killing people is fun, wholesome and entertaining: as he imitated and mocked supposed pleas for mercy from one his his recent execution victims, Karla Faye Tucker. This guy should be a REAL pleasure to have as our President--oops; I mean EMPEROR. theforbiddenknowledge.com...

HA!!!! You linked to a website that looks like it was created in MS Word for DOS that has missing images and therefore credibility? And you put that up as competition to a YouTube video and hundreds of Clinton Body Count sites? The Bush family is suspect of many things, kind of like the Mafia. The Clintons are the equivalent of a Mexican Cartel. While both are bad, the Clintons are simply evil.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Citizens for Honest Government, based in Orange County, California, between 1994 and 1996 "covertly paid more than $200,000 to individuals who made damaging allegations" about President Bill Clinton's "personal conduct," as "part of a covert and sophisticated political propaganda effort to influence public opinion ...May 7, 2015

well, maybe we should both take something away from this, "Don't believe everything you hear/read/listen to. Because this wiki page comment sounds like rubbish. And BTW, this is a comment, not proof or evidence of.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

well, maybe we should both take something away from this, "Don't believe everything you hear/read/listen to. Because this wiki page comment sounds like rubbish. And BTW, this is a comment, not proof or evidence of.

I research the author of articles - - non-partisan.

If you don't know the author's thought process, its difficult to understand the true meaning of an article op-ed.

Interpreting an article into your own thought process might not even be what was intended.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

HA!!!! You linked to a website that looks like it was created in MS Word for DOS that has missing images and therefore credibility? And you put that up as competition to a YouTube video and hundreds of Clinton Body Count sites? The Bush family is suspect of many things, kind of like the Mafia. The Clintons are the equivalent of a Mexican Cartel. While both are bad, the Clintons are simply evil.

As compared to what, Extreme Right Wing Sensationalized In-Your-Face web sites?

I began Conspiracy interest during the "Bush Bones" era. Yes, they had a Bush Body Count. Pretty much the same as today with the Clinton's.

I've become more discerning over time.

edit on 30-8-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join