It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clinton Body Count

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This is just crazy, there is coincidence and then there is way too many bodies in the wake of these globalists.

No wonder Bernie endorsed her, have to beat Trump yeah right.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I watched this vid a few days ago and wondered how many of the other viewers, like me, are non-voters.

We're so screwed.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
you should vote especially if you feel strongly. im pretty sure a wild card trump will be better than the actual devil incarnate.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

None of this, in my opinion, is really connected. There was 1 death early on that looked odd, but since it is like 'the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon'.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
you should vote especially if you feel strongly. im pretty sure a wild card trump will be better than the actual devil incarnate.

Ya, pick box #2 without knowing what is in it. LOL

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra
The thing is, even if only one of them were actually a victim murdered by her political cronies... She's still a murderer!!! They can't all be accidents and plane crashes and suicides. I mean, saying, oh only one looked suspicious. Well, that's a dead body. The president should not be ordering people killed. End of discussion.

Sad thing is, in sure they all have literal skeletons in their closets. That's how sick the US government has become. And it's on us, because we let it get this sick in the first place.

edit on 17-8-2016 by SheepDipped because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Yeah, I know - - this thread is about the Clintons

However, just had to. BUSH BODY COUNT

We've seen the Klinton Kill Kount--so to be fair, let's check out the Bush Body Bags, homeys.

Dubya indicated in an interview with TALK Magazine that he thinks killing people is fun, wholesome and entertaining: as he imitated and mocked supposed pleas for mercy from one his his recent execution victims, Karla Faye Tucker. This guy should be a REAL pleasure to have as our President--oops; I mean EMPEROR. theforbiddenknowledge.com...

NO, will not post list. That would be too much.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Annee- The Bush family is evil I agree.

But that is water under the bridge, with Jeb losing the Bush family has lost their power, the establishment power for the globalists are passing it back to the Clintons.

It least they are trying, will see if they get stopped in November.

edit on 17-8-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
American politics, where political body count is a measure of 'something'.
gotta love it.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SheepDipped
The thing is, even if only one of them were actually a victim murdered by her political cronies... She's still a murderer!!! They can't all be accidents and plane crashes and suicides. I mean, saying, oh only one looked suspicious. Well, that's a dead body. The president should not be ordering people killed. End of discussion.

Sad thing is, in sure they all have literal skeletons in their closets. That's how sick the US government has become. And it's on us, because we let it get this sick in the first place.

Even the one that looks odd, is not proven. You can;t say 'murderer' then. It is a conspiracy theory, which I know we are all concerned with, but it is still a theory.

Not only that, but one that has threads already existing here.
edit on 17-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112

Ya, pick box #2 without knowing what is in it. LOL

Id say thats the better option when you know that box #1 contains a lying, poisonous viper who is gauranteed to bite

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

We've seen the Klinton Kill Kount--so to be fair, let's check out the Bush Body Bags, homeys.

Dubya indicated in an interview with TALK Magazine that he thinks killing people is fun, wholesome and entertaining: as he imitated and mocked supposed pleas for mercy from one his his recent execution victims, Karla Faye Tucker. This guy should be a REAL pleasure to have as our President--oops; I mean EMPEROR. theforbiddenknowledge.com...

And Bush was a D-bag as well.. Your point? Bush has come and gone.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The Bushes and the Clinton's have been in cahoots for quite awhile. Check out the Mena Arkansas drug running in the 80s.

Let's be honest. After Ronald Reagan found the bathroom in the white house and was somewhat thinking for himself. He gets shot and was pretty much bush srs puppet fromy that point on.

After Bush realized he couldn't get reelected in 92 for breaking his tax promise. They realized they needed a Democrat to further their agenda. Enter Bill Clinton. Next we have bush Jr who I'm pretty sure is mind control victim and the great hope and change of Obama who is obviously a Manchurian candidate for the same people. So we live in a country ruled by bushes Clinton's and Obamas for 36 years going on 40. Steer clear of fluoride my friends!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
You know, for all those people the Clinton's have allegedly murdered or had murdered, or whatever dumb ass theory one wants to roll with, you'd think they would be better at covering it up. I mean with repetition comes experience and lessons like, "Oops, we should have gotten rid of the body."

They need to hire a good cleaner so they can have people offed without YouTube uncovering the truth when the bodies are found. Must be too busy dealing with all of her reptilian medical issues, huh?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Well, they're not in prison, so I guess they did ok. (assuming they "did it". I have no way of knowing, but i will admit it seems suspicious) I don't know how they could have done any better. There's only so much you can possibly do to "cover it up better".

I guess one way to get an idea is to take one or two other people we can agree are "presumed innocent" who are as equally in the spotlight and have connections to approximately the same amount of people as the clintons, and research all the desths connected to them, and compare with the clintons to see if its "normal" to have that many people die around you within a set amount of time.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Well, they're not in prison, so I guess they did ok. (assuming they "did it". I have no way of knowing, but i will admit it seems suspicious) I don't know how they could have done any better. There's only so much you can possibly do to "cover it up better".

I guess one way to get an idea is to take one or two other people we can agree are "presumed innocent" who are as equally in the spotlight and have connections to approximately the same amount of people as the clintons, and research all the desths connected to them, and compare with the clintons to see if its "normal" to have that many people die around you within a set amount of time.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

No S***!

Do you not realize the Bush's/Clintons are lapdogs of the same elite families?

There is no difference between a Clinton and a Bush, so remember a vote for a Clinton is a vote for a Bush!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
you can add Obama to that gang too. Heres a list of deaths that surround Obama in a thread started by MRuss in 2012.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 17-8-2016 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Hi Blue_Jay33,

Reference is made to 90 SUSPICIOUS DEATHS OF INDIVIDUALS CLOSE TO BILL CLINTON, 81 WHILE PRESIDENT

A statistician is appropriate at this point

What's the probability that anyone (other than those engaged in combat) would have this many deaths directly or indirectly attributed to them? At least 90 mysterious deaths are applicable during the Clinton's time in office (as governor and as president and co-president), then subsequent deaths during the barry hussein soetoro presidency.

What's the probability that an ordinary citizen would be linked (directly or indirectly) to so many murders (ostensibly, mysterious deaths)?

What's the probability that an ordinary citizen linked to even one of these deaths wouldn't be investigated?

What about figures we'll never know - homicidal threats?

What about "conservative" [pseudo-conservatives] who, overnight, became flaming liberals and commies, or just caved in in fear (we'll never know for sure)?

What about Rick Lazio? He won the first and second debates against Hillary, and, totally allowed Hillary to win the 3rd debate! Was he overcome by fear?

So, what's next? The perfect crime(s)? Low-information voters are about to elect a traitor who is complicit in the murder of at least one of 90+ strange deaths! What's the probability of all this just being a coincidence?

edit on 18/8/16 by Adonsa because: Corrected word use in 3rd par

edit on 18/8/16 by Adonsa because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/8/16 by Adonsa because: Corrected grammar error in 2nd par. Sorry, moderator, for making so many edits.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

An American Citizen Dies Every Five Minutes in this Country by Ingesting FDA Approved Drugs made by Big Pharma . Hillary Clinton is their Biggest Asset , and is raking in Millions by Supporting the Sale of these Poisons . Don't Believe it ? Well , do the Research and Find Out the Truth before considering Voting for this Sorry excuse for a Human Being .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join