It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real chemtrail discussion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Just reading through these replies, the pattern is clear. To believe in chemtrails you need to;

Not know that conditions vary with altitude.

Not know that contrails are made of ice crystals

Not know that it is always tens of degrees below freezing at the cruising height of airliners.

Not understand what relative humidity is (not seen yet, but it'll come)

Not know how air traffic works

Not understand how aviation infrastructure works

Not know anything about regulation and accountability in the aerospace industry

Have a predisposition to prefer sinister or exciting stories in preference to dull facts (which is surely all of us)

Have an inability to distinguish between the two. (The sort of people who may lambast soap actors who play baddies in the street, lol)

Not all of the above are needed, you can perm any selection you like. Indeed, the more technical or scientific ones will apply to most normal people anyway. But these traits can be clearly seen in several posts before this one. Instead of taking the trouble to learn and understand how any of the above works though, the answer is just "chemtrails". I don't even think it's an intelligence question. Some smart people believe. It's just laziness.
edit on 17-8-2016 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abinkadoo
a reply to: waynos

The thing is, it's not 100% ice crystals. And how could these ice crystals just loiter the sky for hours on end at a time? Google "chemicals in chemtrails" word for word.

Google cirrus clouds word for word

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FightingBuddha

Except what's in a persistent contrail is not what is supposed to be in a chemtrail...so how can they be the same?

Can you provide a list of what makes up both because according to the experts there is a difference...chemtrail experts that is, as though there is such a thing.

Here is a list that is supposed to be in chemtrails...

stopsprayingcalifornia.com...

Interesting that none of it was found when contrail tests are done...and yes contrails are tested.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

To not believe in chemtrails you need to

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Abinkadoo

Were those tests taken at flight level or ground level...because at ground level you get pollution from ground based factories, cars and well just the ground...dust, sludge and other things that contain what is supposed to be in a chemtrail?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Lmao nice subtle rebuttal directed at me it seems. But it's fine lol, I don't mind.

Riddle me this though as you seem to be so disapproving. Why do these trails, which are under the force of gravity, stay in the sky for hours? If you listened to the video the guy mentioned the aluminum they use is broken down into micrograms, which allows for the dust to stay put for long periods of time.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Now where is the logic in testing Chem trail, at ground level lol. I don't mean that disrespectfully.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Have a critical mind.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I have awarded you a much coveted star for your post.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Abinkadoo

Clouds must really twist your noodle, huh?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   

The thing is, it's not 100% ice crystals. And how could these ice crystals just loiter the sky for hours on end at a time? Google "chemicals in chemtrails" word for word.

At a temperature of minus 40, where is it going to go? If you mean why doesn't it fall, the same reason cirrus clouds don't fall. The crystal is extremely tiny and suspended in the air, with all the other detritus up there that helps form cirrus clouds.

In the video the one man explains different levels of aluminum that has been tested and recorded. Why are they allowing jets to pump aluminum (a by-product of the fuel they supposedly use) into our air. I got home from work at 6 am-ish the one day and there was at least a half dozen trails or more all over the sky. Judging by the length and density of them, they've been there for some hours. Why this at 4-6 am?

You are assuming the claims are correct. Aluminium is abundant in the earth and all aluminium tests are taken from the earth or from rainwater where it can be contained in dust from the earth. There is no way to show where any aluminium detected came from. Was it naturally occurring? Was it from and industrial source? Was it from car or Lorry exhausts? Why must it have come from a plane? Please explain how that distinction can be made?

There are no tests from trails to support the claim and therefore no reason to believe the claim. The only aluminium that may come out of a jet is the extremely tiny amount that may wear off the inner surface of aluminium engine components. Given that jet engines aren't known for dissolving in flight, I reckon it's a really really tiny amount. Do you disagree?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
All due respect to you, but you are most likely living in a CGI overly existence, regulated by game theory, of all things....
there is no real chem trail discussion, and in that light, there would be no climate change discussion,either, as everything in our reality would be cgi controlled, to get us to go along with any particular political, societal agenda.....

Given that possibility, what is being taught to our high school students about "reality?"
And even, what do we think, decide, react to that is insufficient in details to make any decision that makes any sense?
Perhaps the world exists, but there is a cgi overlay we are manipulated by? Get what I am suggesting? What should we do, judgement wise then?

That turns judgement on its head, doesn't it?
How do you know what you are told from any given source is real?, after all?
regards,
tetra

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

What is a computer generated image existence?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Thanks, I'll be singing that all day now

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: tetra50

What is a computer generated image existence?

You are likely living in it, so how would you define it?
I've read your posts, chadwickus, and i'm not gonna get too deep with you.
I think you well know what a CGI environment, and all the attendant possibilities would mean to the human population....does it do us any good to argue about that? Probably not. This is where you have the chance to prove you are supportive of the human population, or denigrating it and wanting control over it because you lack faith in humanity....lol
I realize I have called you out in this post in a very big way. However, I don't really care, as I see in your posts you don't really care , either, so we're coming from the same pov, really....
regards to you,
tetra

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Lmao nice subtle rebuttal directed at me it seems. But it's fine lol, I don't mind.

I'm pleased that you haven't taken any offence, as none was intended. It was also not directed at anyone individually at all, but was my opinion based on what I read in the whole thread.

If you recognised something in there, however, fair enough.

Riddle me this though as you seem to be so disapproving. Why do these trails, which are under the force of gravity, stay in the sky for hours? If you listened to the video the guy mentioned the aluminum they use is broken down into micrograms, which allows for the dust to stay put for long periods of time.

They don't use aluminium. It is the ice crystals themselves that are so tiny they are suspended. Riddle me this back, contrails are classified as cirrus aviaticus, a form of cirrus cloud caused by aviation. Why don't cirrus clouds fall? Why doesn't gravity bring them down and leave them floating the sky all day? How come cirrus (and much heavier clouds lower down) can float happily all day, but we somehow need to inject aluminium to make chemtrails do the same?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I literally can't debate with you anymore, and no not because you "got me", because you didnt. But because I can ask you the same questions you ask me, pertaining to your doubtfulness on this subject, then it just turns into repetition. You're doubting claims based upon what? Feelings or actual data? And if data, where is it?

Also where are your sources disproving the people in the video? Where are your numbers disproving the numbers people have came up with? And if you liste,ed to the video, why did the aluminum levels in the air sky rocket from pre-2000 to present day?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Ok after a nice night of sleep I come back to this thread and notice that some believers have come in and posted replies.

However, the one thing I'm still not seeing is an an answer to the central question here.

So let's focus and really give this a shot:

I want to know exactly WHAT is wrong with the current scientific explanation. I've perused the internet to try and find an explanation of WHY contrails allegedly can't persist, but I can't seem to find it. It's being stated as if it's a fact by chemtrail believers, but no explanatio is ever given. So those of you who believe contrails can't persist, please be so kind and explain yourselves.

Also, apparently we need a new meteorological theory to replace the current one. I suggest you post it here, so we can all learn how things really work.

As you know, the scientific explanation is that those trails are contrails. They are effectively CIRRUS CLOUDS.

en.wikipedia.org...

Comeon peeps, this is the core of your beliefs, everything hinges on this notion that contrails can't persist. So you should be able to explain WHY that is the case. What exactly prevents a contrail from persistence, whereas cirrus clouds never seem to have a problem doing so.
edit on 8201617 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: payt69
Ok after a nice night of sleep I come back to this thread and notice that some believers have come in and posted replies.

However, the one thing I'm still not seeing is an an answer to the central question here.

So let's focus and really give this a shot:

I want to know exactly WHAT is wrong with the current scientific explanation. I've perused the internet to try and find an explanation of WHY contrails allegedly can't persist, but I can't seem to find it. It's being stated as if it's a fact by chemtrail believers, but no explanatio is ever given. So those of you who believe contrails can't persist, please be so kind and explain yourselves.

Also, apparently we need a new meteorological theory to replace the current one. I suggest you post it here, so we can all learn how things really work.

As you know, the scientific explanation is that those trails are contrails. They are effectively CIRRUS CLOUDS.

en.wikipedia.org...

Comeon peeps, this is the core of your beliefs, everything hinges on this notion that contrails can't persist. So you should be able to explain WHY that is the case. What exactly prevents a contrail from persistence, whereas cirrus clouds never seem to have a problem doing so.

Contrails obviously persist overtime a plane flies....
chemtrails are another thing altogether, agent' they?

You want someone to verify their existence?
Why would anyone in this disjointed existence, where you identify a problem, only to be plagued with it yourself afterwards, do that?

You wanna see the scars on my face? I'll be happy to send a pic of them, privately. Will I discuss how I got them, or what that is about? Probably not. Because in my humble experience, even discussing it won't improve it, and might impact others with the same affliction...

Chemtrails vs. contrails. give me a friggin break.

All you peeps begging for that discussion are baiting the rest of us.
Just my experience, there. Stop, already. Most of us know what's going on here vis a vis this issue, If you don't, it's probably better you remain unknowledgeable.....as having knowledge these days kinda means you'll suffer through what you sought and learned. I didn't make it this way......I am simply warning people that this is where we are and what is happening.....
tetra

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: payt69

Yes, contrails can persist. Chemtrails are different. They fill a blule sky over the course of a day and stay 8 hours or more. In places where there is normally little air traffic.

Ok at least you acknowledge that contrails can persist, but you still believe in chemtrails. We could debate whether contrails can expand into cloud layers, but since you've answered my basic question, I'll leave it at that.

The US government has been engaged in spraying things over cities for decades. But, suddenly, these persistent 'contrails/chemtrails' in places with little to no air traffic are 'normal' ?

Oh come on. Deny ignorance.

What places are those, exactly?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join