It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real chemtrail discussion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abinkadoo
I'll see if I can find the video at another time. But this one scientist explained it like this:

Go for a walk in a park, while breathing out, look behind you and see how far the trail goes, possibly a few feet. Now do that same experiment, but walk 3 miles and then see how much of a trail exists. You won't see a trail. Basically saying that the weather conditions up there wouldn't allow for a contrail to remain for as long periods of time as they do.

If this makes sense at all.

Lol go for a walk at 30,000 feet and see how many breaths you can take.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Also, I was not aware that multiple high altitude planes fly parallel to one another for hundreds of miles, at roughly the same time. It's easy to read articles and discussions about chemtrails, but to wake up in the morning and see 8 parallel clouds in the sky, as far as you can see? That is completely explainable, right??

edit on 17-8-2016 by FightingBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
And I may be one of the crazy chemtrail believers, but I feel that chemtrails are just that, persistent contrails. Contrails are formed from water molecules and fuel combustion wastes (more or less, but you have done all the research, so you get my drift) at high altitudes, I can't imagine it would be too hard to add a chemical or two to conveniently hide in the persistent contrail thay may have some effect on atmospheric climates or conditions.
edit on 17-8-2016 by FightingBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
youtu.be...

Enjoy. It's 15 minutes long. Multiple scientists offering their explanation.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: payt69

Yes, contrails can persist. Chemtrails are different. They fill a blule sky over the course of a day and stay 8 hours or more. In places where there is normally little air traffic.

The US government has been engaged in spraying things over cities for decades. But, suddenly, these persistent 'contrails/chemtrails' in places with little to no air traffic are 'normal' ?

Oh come on. Deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: FightingBuddha
And I may be one of the crazy chemtrail believers, but I feel that chemtrails are just that, persistent contrails. Contrails are formed from water molecules and fuel combustion wastes (more or less, but you have done all the research, so you get my drift) at high altitudes, I can't imagine it would be too hard to add a chemical or two to conveniently hide in the persistent contrail thay may have some effect on atmospheric climates or conditions.

Bingo.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abinkadoo
youtu.be...

Enjoy. It's 15 minutes long. Multiple scientists offering their explanation.

Like the pilot who says the water vapour in the exhaust gases freezes because the air is very cold but then disappears as the ice warms up because.. Erm.. Well. Just because it does OK

This is the problem with these explanations; they don't stand up to any scrutiny
edit on 17-8-2016 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Chemtrails are different. They fill a blule sky over the course of a day and stay 8 hours or more. In places where there is normally little air traffic.

Where exactly would these places be?

The US government has been engaged in spraying things over cities for decades.

Like what, and where?

But, suddenly, these persistent 'contrails/chemtrails' in places with little to no air traffic are 'normal' ?

Yes, they have been normal since the dawn of commercial aviation.

Oh come on. Deny ignorance.

Indeed.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaDreamer
i used to love it when phage would come on and mess with the chemmies.... does that make me a bad person?

That's exactly what this forum is... A place where a few select members can come and poke fun at people, or start 'debates', debates which are just baiting people. There's only one member who comes to this Chemtrail forum and actually educates people, and he's good at it. Even if it is a slightly veiled fun poking exercise.

With all the narcissism on ATS nowadays, this forum, the political shills, the place has completely changed. Maybe it's too early in the morning for me to be reading ATS.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: payt69

Hi!

My grudge with those planes is that they block out the sun, i only get a couple of months of sunshine here, and i almost get a stroke from anger, when i see them doing their webs in the sky, always creating this annoying white haze, stealing my light!

And pollution, maybe i should just take a hit from an exhaust pipe, and get it over with.

Chemtrails forever!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Yeah, this thread is a real discussion about chemtrails...sigh.

Here is a nice gallery

Next thing up? Someone saying those photos didn't exist in their timeline and claiming a Mandela effect.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

So where exactly do planes not fly over?

youtu.be...

And because the government has sprayed something before that is proof it is happening now...what a fallacy of epic proportions.

So care to provide what they have been spraying for decades since you said it has been happening you should be able to provide this, or was that just a blanket statement you can't back up?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

Are you just as mad at clouds because they do the same thing?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

No, just at the man made ones.

Oh, whom am i kidding, frigging hate clouds, (but dark cloud 2 for ps2 was awesome)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

No it's a forum where many try to push the ignorance factor past 100...we try to deny it.

Try that one time...you just might like it.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Abinkadoo

That's funny since it came from a known buffoon named Dane Wigington.

The known liar and scam artist that takes your money and laughs at those who gave it to him...he knows less about meteorology than a 3 year old.

In fact he pushes his crap to those who don't know the basics of meteorology...otherwise known as the gullible.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

You people (yes i said you people grrrr
)
Honestly think you know something about anything?

Even the smartest person, who has ever lived was frigging dumb as (snip) look around, the proof is all around you, only a deeply retarded species does THIS to a planet.

Now where the hell is my moccalatte?

edit on 17-8-2016 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FightingBuddha

Yes it is...with 87000 flights a day over the US there is going to be at least that many flying in the same direction at any given time.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Abinkadoo

Does that explanation not presuppose that conditions at ground level are the same as they are where the planes fly?

At 30,000ft it is always around -30 to -40 degrees. You won't catch me walking backwards in a park at minus 40, lol.

Saying your breath doesn't persist shows a failure to understand that a contrail is made of ice crystals. Your breath isn't.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: waynos

The thing is, it's not 100% ice crystals. And how could these ice crystals just loiter the sky for hours on end at a time? Google "chemicals in chemtrails" word for word.

In the video the one man explains different levels of aluminum that has been tested and recorded. Why are they allowing jets to pump aluminum (a by-product of the fuel they supposedly use) into our air. I got home from work at 6 am-ish the one day and there was at least a half dozen trails or more all over the sky. Judging by the length and density of them, they've been there for some hours. Why this at 4-6 am?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join