It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 POTUS Election Poll.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Trump at 91% at the moment with 6000+ votes whereas the rest are barely breaking the hundreds. Something fishy is happening here.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Almost 7000 for Trump.

The Media polls are wrong.

Trump will win for one reason only.

He's running against P.V. Clinton.
edit on 16-8-2016 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

No he won't. The world will continue to be flooded with polls claiming that Hillary is a goddess we all love (bull#), that the third parties don't have the support to poll high enough to be included (also bull# and when it's clear they'll be getting more support they just raise the requirement anyway), and that Trump can't compete with Hillary. (just looking at the attendance of their rallies and looking online proves that's bs)

In the end we'll be flooded overwhelmingly with what they want us to believe. Then Hillary will win by a rigged election, and due the crap they've flooded us with, they can argue it's fair due to plausible deniability.

I've never in my life seen a candidate more venomously hated and derided and detested than Hillary Clinton. Not by a long shot. And we're supposed believe she's kicking EVERYONE's ass by a landslide.
edit on 8/16/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Lordy, Hazardous. Next thing you know Trump will be quoting this poll as proof of his hidden dominance.

What have you done?

Still, I think you proved your point that this is NOT a left-leaning site!!

It's all making sense now...

AB

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove

No he won't. The world will continue to be flooded with polls claiming that Hillary is a goddess we all love (bull#), that the third parties don't have the support to poll high enough to be included (also bull# and when it's clear they'll be getting more support they just raise the requirement anyway), and that Trump can't compete with Hillary. (just looking at the attendance of their rallies and looking online proves that's bs)

In the end we'll be flooded overwhelmingly with what they want us to believe. Then Hillary will win by a rigged election, and due the crap they've flooded us with, they can argue it's fair due to plausible deniability.

I just can't stop laughing...

This poll made my day.

Where are our dirty half dozen Clintonista's ?

Looking for a way to discredit ATS''s Poll..?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I voted!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I voted Clinton on the poll. In reality I'm going to vote for either Stein or Johnson, but I figured Clinton could use the help here.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I think you are discounting the fact that it's a POLL site open to everyone and their brother...

These numbers do not reflect ATS members in the least bit....

Join with me as we ask for ATS to conduct it's own poll... then we will see how it reflects the membership...

I think we have a pretty fair representation of diverse opinions... I know we have a hell of a lot of Bernie folk, who I doubt switched to the DOnald...

just sayin

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You can vote as many times as you like on that poll.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity, what would the Left vs Right polls look like if the Democrat was NOT Clinton.......

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I voted Stein, but I had to hold my nose to do it due to their support of BLM and the constant white privilege and all whites are racist crap during the green parties convention.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

You can vote as many times as you like on that poll.

hahahahahahahaha

I'm not a leftist! Once is fine for me.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Very different I'm sure. But we're still supposed to believe the people revere Clinton like no other.

It's getting to the point where I'm more bothered by how bad the lies are than actually being lies. They could at least try to make it convincing.

Problem is to do that they may have to include the third parties in the debates.
edit on 8/16/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I was actually giving that some thought last night. The way I see it, if Stein or Johnson want to really have a go at the debates, one of them will need to endorse the other.

Like you I'm having an issue with 3rd parties as well. Johnson is for open borders and the TPP, Stein would continue the race divide, intended or not. She also may a bit too liberal for my tastes, I'm not done investigating.

So I'm at about 80% Trump.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I think the most effort in the current polling has nothing to do with Trump, it's trying to minimize the DemExit movement to Stein...

It's amazing to see this in real time.... I hope more folks wake up..

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I don't think there are even 7K people signed into ATS in the past few hours so I am sure voting more than once is an issue that transcends left or right.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

THe poll is on a POLL site.... it's not just ATS members voting.... chill out... no conspiracy here...

Deep breaths..

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

That sucks the OP said it was a poll for ATS. Some one must have linked it to some other sites so that defeated the purpose pretty quick.
edit on 16-8-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

you got it.... just look at the numbers, and it defies reality here on ATS...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingNomadd
a reply to: Hazardous1408

This post excludes non-Americans and is bigotted. Take it down please..

hey guess what...only Americans get to vote in the November election so give it a rest.

lol bigoted? 
edit on 16-8-2016 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join