It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 POTUS Election Poll.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: eriktheawful

I guess the question should be, were the past ATS polls accurate and representative of the final outcome?

SO has done many polls here on ATS....and he always breaks the results down for us.

Are the accurate? They are as accurate as a poll can be on here that he can make. Here's a couple of them to look at:

Back in the end of April 2014, he made a poll asking about ATS members political affiliation. Poll remained open for a couple of weeks, and then SO posted the results of it. Here is the thread on the results, posted back in May, 2014:

ATS Poll Results: Some surprising insights in the political ideology visitor poll.

Back in March, 2015, he set up a poll asking ATS members who they wanted to be the next POTUS. Here are the results of that poll:

ATS POLL: Who do you want as the next President of the United States

I think it would be quite interesting, now that both the RNC and DNC are over, and the rise of 3rd party candidates, to have a new poll.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I voted like 3 times. So this poll is highly inaccurate due to voting fraud on the account of others who probably did the same thing. But i guess what you dont know, wont hurt you.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Hahaha, and posters here actually complain ATS is a "overwhelmingly conservative" site.

The poll results show the truth. ATS is liberally dominated. And yet they still attempt to whine about being in the minority.

Clinton 55
Trump 32

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

You should read Erik's posts. He has shown that the poll is severely flawed and manipulated.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Let's not make it sound like I'm dissin the bossman dude.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Do we need a poll to show trump would come out on top here? I mean really. Any thread in any political forum shows that.
Do his supporters need a trophy? An ATS poll would hardly be indicative of the general populous.
Have at it.
I won't participate. My vote would be alone.

You poor thing. You are a true martyr.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: jjkenobi

You should read Erik's posts. He has shown that the poll is severely flawed and manipulated.

I wouldn't say that is fact, just his opinion.

He has no facts to back up his claim that the poll is flawed or manipulated.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I just voted twice in the past 2 minuets.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

You know what I mean. How many true Hillary supporters are there? A few new ones I've seen and I'm happy about but the population is already obviously way more pro trump.
Everyone here already knows it. So what would this poll accomplish? It won't be indicative of the population at large.
It will be very heavy on the trump side.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

I just voted twice in the past 2 minuets.

That's how the real Nov. votes will go down for Hillary, including the dead voting twice.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You know what I mean. How many true Hillary supporters are there? A few new ones I've seen and I'm happy about but the population is already obviously way more pro trump.
Everyone here already knows it. So what would this poll accomplish? It won't be indicative of the population at large.

I know, I'm just joshing. I would expect this site to come in on the Trump side, but not like yesterdays 7,000 to 365.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Do we need a poll to show trump would come out on top here? I mean really. Any thread in any political forum shows that.
Do his supporters need a trophy? An ATS poll would hardly be indicative of the general populous.
Have at it.
I won't participate. My vote would be alone.

Wow! So you finally admit that any thread in ANY political forum is proof that Hillary doesn't have any real support? Sure, you may like to tell yourself that the general populous would be different...but then why would the democrats waste their time trying to correct the record online? I mean...if the online threads are so meaningless and all?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

So the rest of us are just uneducated huh Buzzy?

I don't know.
I don't know if you are or not.
All I can go on is what I see you posting and believing.

Oh - hey, I saw this earlier today, might as well put it here...

ELECTION 2016
Conservative Radio Host Admits Right-Wing Media Created a 'Monster' That Doesn't Believe Facts

While a fair number of GOPers have either outright stated their opposition to Donald Trump or evaded the question with enough skill to avoid providing an on-the-record endorsement, they’ve steered clear of admitting the role the right-wing media machine has played in paving the way for Trump’s rise.

In fact, blowhards like Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh keep pushing the right-wing lies that have made their party into a group that believes in everything but the truth.

That's----- yeah. A thing.

Charlie Sykes, a conservative radio host, may be the first of his ilk to take responsibility for turning the right—those who pushed Trump to the top of the bill—into a crowd of fact-denying, media-mistrusting, Trump lie-swallowing, angry “monsters” who cannot be swayed by reality.

Stop for a minute and think about that.

“We’ve basically eliminated any of the referees, the gatekeepers,” Sykes states.

“There’s nobody. Let’s say that Donald Trump basically makes whatever you want to say, whatever claim he wants to make. And everybody knows it’s a falsehood.

The big question of my audience, it is impossible for me to say that, ‘By the way, you know it’s false.’
And that's HIS OWN audience

And they’ll say [to him, the right-wing radio host],

‘Why? I saw it on Allen B. West.’

Or they’ll say, ‘I saw it on a Facebook page.’

And I’ll say, ‘the New York Times did a fact-check.’

And they’ll say, ‘Oh, that’s the New York Times. That’s bull#.'

There’s nobody. You can’t go to anybody and say, ‘Look, here are the facts.’

And so, there. That's also a thing.

just - be careful what sources you believe. Don't be part of that monster that doesn't believe anything.....

be willing to look at the FACTS.
sheesh
edit on 8/17/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I know, I'm just joshing. I would expect this site to come in on the Trump side, but not like yesterdays 7,000 to 365.

Right??? It should have been 7000 to 6 LOL. No. Not really but I bet 1500 to 100 won't be off ratio .

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

There are some Hillary supporters on this site but as a rule the political threads lean decidedly to the right and show overwhelming support for trump.
I'm not umm quite sure what you're asking me.
What am I admitting? That any poll in any forum on this site would show a staggering amount of support for trump?
I don't know if it's admitting so much as stating the obvious.

I sense however that you think you've "caught me" at something which tickles me. So clarify that please. Maybe I'm wrong. It just kind of sounds like a gotcha moment for you.
edit on 8172016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

It seems that way due to who is vocal here on ATS.

But: Not all ATS members post a lot, nor do all of them engage in political postings.

I have seen how bad it can get here. Someone posts their opinion and an all out brawl can break out. I rarely post in most political maters because of that ever since I registered here.

However: a poll can be a very safe way for posters who might be afraid to voice their political opinion, simply by being able to click on the candidate of their choosing.

For all you know, there could be huge numbers of Hillary supporters here on ATS. They just may not be too vocal.

I do know that a poll here on ATS will show a great number of people clicking on anything but Trump. It might seem like there are mostly Donald supporters here, but I'm seeing quite a lot that are quite Anti-Trump too!

At the very least, it would be a good way to talk about something else......

....well okay, still the same thing, Trump, Hillary, Trump, Hillary, Trump, Hillary.........but at least it would be a different way to throw rocks at each other.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm offended by your implication that being against Hillary means being for Trump, and that being against Hillary means being for the right.

A lot of people being against Hillary fall far to the left, being against Hillary means being against Hillary.

Someone doesn't stop being left wing simply because they don't worship Hillary.

Don't confuse every anti-Hillary thread with pro-Trump or anti-left.

A person can be against Hillary and still left wing. Accept it ad deal with it.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Why do you think that Trump supporters are automatically card carrying right wing GOP Republicans conservatives? I am none of those things. I am going to vote for him because he appears to be running against the establishment. The GOP elites hate him, the Democrats hate him just as much. The media hates him. Hollywood hates him. That is a huge sign to me, he took down the GOP establishment, and boy am I enjoying watching it burn. The GOP standing against Trump makes me, and independent Libertarian minded person, want to support him all the more. If either of the major party players were supporting a candidate, I WOULD NOT.Same thing when Ron Paul was running, he was getting SLAMMED by all of the same people. Tons of independents, and people that hate both parties are going to vote for Trump. A lot of Bernie supporters are going to vote Trump as well, as they see him as the anti-establishment candidate. Everything is NOT left vs right in this election.

I think you let your own personal two party bias dictate a large portion of the conversations you have here. You assume any Trump supporter is some hardcore abortion hating George Bush loving Republican.

WE AREN'T.

You have posted numerous times talking about how the GOP hates him. I would think you would enjoy someone that is crushing the garbage Republican party, seeing as how you are such a staunch Democrat supporter.

Trump has the most progressive stance we have seen coming from someone running as a Republican in a long time. He is pro LGBT. He wants to fast track responsible legal immigration. He had an OPENLY GAY man speak at the convention. When did you EVER think that was going to happen? He employs more female executives than male. He has tons of friends and business associates of color. The list goes on. Take off the blinders just for a minute and think about things.

Now look at how right wing I am. Look at my political test here, and tell me that I am a conservative right wing bible thumping Republican:

Doesn't look too Republican now DOES IT?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Now look at how right wing I am. Look at my political test here, and tell me that I am a conservative right wing bible thumping Republican:

Doesn't look too Republican now DOES IT?

Right... how is posting that test any better than just saying your not Republican?

I mean, I'm sure you spent some good time over this lovely graphic, but it doesn't prove anything.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

It proves to be great troll bait!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join