It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

have you had a experience with the humanoids?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
come on people dont be shy

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I think its frowned upon, to speak of these encounters, i mean the old ones, that observe.

It is taboo or something.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

thats whhi i made this thread to people share

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Here are a few of mine, in roughly chronological order.

Age 7. Outside poking around at the spiny husks of chestnuts in the front yard. My mother was with me. The whole place is suddenly lit up with red light. I look up and there's a red sphere, about 30 ft diameter maybe, with a small black ring around it floating about 10 ft off the ground. It was about 50 ft away. Don't remember being "taken on board" or anything but I do recall waking up in a bright white space - no discernible walls or windows or light sources. There were three figures in loose blue, scrub-like suits on, with skullcaps and face masks huddled at my feet. The one in the middle looks up at me and then I feel something jab into the bottom of my foot and I pass out.

Afterwards, there were brown, scummy bubbles falling from the sky. They left a greasy residue on the grass. My mother only remembers seeing some lights or orbs darting about and me pointing up at the red sphere.

Age 10. Wide awake on the top bunk bed. Had been just put to bed, when a critter with a wide head, big round eyes, snubby nose and wide grin floats into the room through the closed second floor window. He had a greasy comb-over and appeared to be wearing a black suit. Side-note: My younger sister slept on the bottom bunk and was getting random nosebleeds quite often at this time. She accused me of trying to scare her by gently stroking her arm or hair in the middle of the night. She woke up one night and saw the classic grey with its face and hands "smushed" against the glass of the second story window in our bedroom. We both observed orbs flying into our room on multiple nights.

Age 13. Spent the night at a friend's house. Woke up in the middle of the night extremely thirsty. Entered the living room to get to the kitchen and could sense something "off". I stand there tuning into the feeling and I start to see something moving incredibly fast throughout the living room. So fast as to be nearly invisible. As I stand there taking it all in, I begin to realize that there are at least three grey-type beings darting about the room. They were picking up random items and looking at them. They would only spend a millisecond looking at the object and they would look at it by holding right up to their face.

As my fear mounted, one of the greys sat on the couch and began emitting a low-pitched tone from its mouth which was a perfect black circle. I picked up a baseball bat by the couch and started to swing at its head. Its neck grew extremely long and dodged all the swings. I don't remember what happened after that. I can say that these particular greys looked fake. They had no joints in their arms - they were all bendy like tentacles. They looked like they were made of plastic. If I had a crystal clear photo of one of them, people would claim that they were fake.

My whole family would see people walking up to our door from the kitchen window and expect someone to knock only to find no one was there. We all also heard footsteps going up the stairs and down the hallway to one of our bedrooms. I had weird phone calls as well. These would only happen when I was home alone. The phone would ring, I'd pick up and there'd be what sounded like some electronically garbled foreign language being spoken in a continuous stream. The phone would start ringing as soon I set it in the cradle and would not stop, forcing me to unplug the phone until my parents came home. That was probably the freakiest thing that happened to me actually. Thinking about those nights alone with those weird phone calls still kinda creeps me out.

I saw a blue dog in my bedroom too, but that's not really "humanoid".

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ultimafule

woah great experiences my favorite one is with the plastic grays that one was both funny and interesting at the same time!
also the humanoid name is just a nickname for "them" it doenst mean they are humanoid

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 191stMIDET

The worst are the new-age, Ashtar Command, hippy-types who essentially blame the victim for having "negative" experiences and encounters. They think that ALL aliens/humanoids/ultraterrestrials/whatever are here to help us and it's our own negativity and fear that colors the experiences.

There's more to this phenom than what the popular narrative would have us believe.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

yeah i hate those charlatans
however the humanoids arent hostile tough they arent angels either they are just courious about our culture
edit on 18-8-2016 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Well, here's the dog story then...

Age 25? Woke up from a nap on my bed and there's a blue dog on the floor. It looked fake as well - shaped like an an upside down "L". It's fur looked like shag carpet and its eyes looked like plastic googly eyes. I could easily reproduce it nearly exactly with some cardboard boxes and the aforementioned shag carpet and googly eyes, but it was alive or sentient in some way.

It then flips onto its back and onto its head, so now it looks like an upright "L" only backwards. Then a little pinprick of light flutters down from the ceiling and lands right in front of the dog's face. I stare at it and I hear a high-pitched tone getting louder as I start to feel like I'm being sucked into this light. At that moment, it felt like I was dying. I was worried that I might be having a stroke or something and somehow pulled myself out of it at which point the entire scene vanished.

I now know that this was some sort of call to cross over or into what I believe corresponds with the Abyss on the qabalistic Tree of Life. The sphere located in the Abyss is Da'ath, which corresponds with the "Dog Star" Sirius, which is often located on the nose or mouth of the constellation Canis Major.

Magick and the occult is the hidden key to unraveling the mysteries of so-called UFO/alien experiences.

How's that for crazy?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Oh no. Some are quite hostile to humans. Some are tricksters. Some are indifferent.

Being semi/non-corporeal doesn't make a species or race homogeneous in their intentions.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

uhhh sorry but i indeed tink your theory is insane
aniway the experience could be sleep paralisys

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

They're not curious about our culture either.

A large portion of them are responsible for creating the culture we live in and have lived in for a long long while.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Don't be sorry. I'm used to this type of response by now.

I know what I know and have no need to prove it to anyone.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

im not really a suscriber of the ancient astronauts theory

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

sorry if i offended you im just sharing my opinion

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

You didn't offend me. I know my ideas are not popular. That doesn't make them untrue. Experience is the only way to truly know these kinds of things. Despite my wacky ideas, I'm actually quite logical and scientific in my approach to understanding and it's taken a literal lifetime to reach the conclusions I've come to. And I'm not fully married to them either. I know there could some other experience lurking around the corner that will force me to re-evaluate everything.

I'm not really on board with the whole "ancient astronauts" theory either - at least in the way it's being presented. It is true though, that these same beings have been influencing the direction of our culture and the evolution of our consciousness since the beginning of time.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

i just find the concept of magick and occult very primitive and irrational

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I know I'm backtracking on my previous statement about proving things, and I don't mean to derail the thread - but how long has the modern UFO phenom been going on? Say 60 years? And it's still continuing. How long does it take advanced beings able to penetrate dimensional/parallel universe borders/fly here from some distant star system to understand our culture?

The dying species bit is a laugh too. We humans have the technology now to clone anything. Why would an advanced race of beings need to continually harvest bio-material from abductees? They could easily beam up bio-materials from abortions, used condoms, tampons, etc,(hell, why not teleport them right out of our bodies while we sleep?) and clone all the humans they need for their 60-year long hybrid project without anyone on Earth knowing anything about it. I call shenanigans.

They want us to know that they are here, but a lot of them aren't being forthright about what they are and why they are here.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Yes, it does seem quite irrational to the outsider.

To paraphrase a well-known quote, "Advanced technology looks like magick to the uninitiated."

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

i have already said and i will say again im not 100% sure they are aliens
i find the hibrid abducthee to be bs
edit on 18-8-2016 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Yeah, I saw that.

Forgive me - I was just on a roll.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join