It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

have you had a experience with the humanoids?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 191stMIDET

i personally believe they are all interdimensional
aniway share your encounters

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

Well, I really can't disagree with that. I believe even flesh and blood et's have the capability to travel between dimensions so to speak, how the hell else can they traverse the insanely vast distances between there homes and ours? I think that actually traveling "faster" than the speed of light is NOT actually going FASTER but rather bending space time or just skirting around it if you will. I suppose the big difference is whether a being does that by means of technology (E.T.) or without (ANGELS, DEMONS ETC.ETC.) And Ghosts just seem stuck between worlds, or in some cases Visiting our world from the next (afterlife/beforelife).
edit on 16-8-2016 by 191stMIDET because: Typo

edit on 16-8-2016 by 191stMIDET because: Typo

edit on 16-8-2016 by 191stMIDET because: Technical difficulty

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

yeah i dont know

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Yeah . . . . This seems to be a common occurrence for me. Somebody brings up the subject, and then I talk about my theories/beliefs and it kills the thread. I'm a second generation ET experiencer and as you can imagine there are VERY few places to safely talk about # like that without being laughed at or feared. I can't talk about it with my wife, so I get a little excited when somebody brings it up on ATS and this seems to happen every time. Sigh

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

But thanks for putting it out there anyway HUMANOIDLORD. I wish there was a support group for this kind of thing I could attend but then again, I would imagine alot of the people showing up would be a little out there. . . . . . And yes I see the irony 😉

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

ok

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

LoL. It's lonely out in my neck of the "WEIRD#" woods.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

yeah its very sad
come on people share your experiences dont be shy

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Thank you to whoever has shared their experiences so far! I would love to hear more stories!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

..... Duhhhhhhhhhhhhh

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Your spelling is horrible.

I have had multiple experiences with the paranormal but I can't tell you if they are humanoid or not. For a year straight I woke up with a black entity standing about 3 feet tall. I had a recent experience where I actually caught a climps of its face and it seemed to resemble a grey. I'm assuming it is one of their minions. I've also seen figures standing beside me as well as heard talking and watched them move many things. It seems that the more I try to brush it off as an irrational explanation to my experiences, the more extreme the experiences become.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I once saw an amazing looking biomechanicalwaspinsectoidwoman, she had wings, and it teached me telepathically,
about unconditional love.

Many ghosts, many other things....

Heck, here is a more detailed description,
Biomechanical, somehow bee or wasp like, elongated head, ten feet tall, fifteen feet wings, blue and yellow in color, no eyes, forehead like gigers alien or dolphin, legs were not like humans, more dog-like, lives in a dimension that is wider than ours and our dimension is a part of it, they have long feeding tube that comes from their mouth, they use it to feed these huge larvae.
edit on 17-8-2016 by solve because: Some details

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   

im sorry to say that but all ghost demons and angels are weird interdimensional creatures spiritual beings dont exist

Exactly this. In fact it is aliens and their technology that are the explanation of ghosts.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I had a quite clear consciousness during my dream, it seemed like something was whisppering near me, I felt very sleepy but curious about what was going on, so I was just half-conscious, but felt clearly something was not a dream, it was like I wasn't supposed to hear or sense it, because they were calm while sharing their thoughts. I had my daughter sleeping next to me and I heard someone say to the other 2 (I guess 2,- I wasnt looking or moving) "She's the secret" and I instantly knew it was refering to my daughter and the others approved, I felt it, didnt had anything to hear, I just knew it. As they shared that opinion I felt for an instant a glimpse of my daughter's beauty essense, I was surprised how much more beautiful I could sense her, she is the world to me of course and I know her beauty is unlimited to me, but to actually feel that unique essence!!!! At that point I wondered why is she the secret, the secret for what, at that point they were in awe... And I felt the answer, but not as if they had any knowledge of my counsciousness. SHE IS THE SECRET OF MY STRENGHT!
Why was that such an important thing for them? And them, I suppose aliens, had no evil intention, but they did had some thought about the whole thing. So, that was a strange thing to remember in the morning when I woke up and I knew I wasn't dreaming it just then, but happenned a few hours before. I wished I was able to stay conscious longer.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

me too

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: VernonLee

semms to be a case of sleep paralisys