It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

have you had a experience with the humanoids?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
just asking have you ever had a ce3 encounter or a encouter with a strange entity?
has you probaly have already seen im very fascinated with this phenomena
i miself had a experience in 2010 of a featureless black entity the size of a baby
edit on 16-8-2016 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord
yes

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

tell it!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Could you elaborate on what the "humanoids" are? Are they baby sized black entities or do they come in other sizes and colours?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

they are wha many people call "aliens" however im not so sure they are aliens
and yes they come in all shapes and colors just search albert rosales humanoid files if you are interested

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

There are too many stories to tell. It all occured over a 3-6 month period in about 2010. During that time, when I would have company over (6-7 people) everyone could feel and sense when an entity entered the house. Even the dog became alert and looked around. It was fun and funny when other people are around. But, at night, when you are alone in tour room or with just a dog, it can be nerve wracking. One night I was in bed and the dog was beside me. I hear the wood floors creaking and footsteps in my room. They are walking across the end of the bed and away from me. Then they turn and start heading up the side if the bed toward me. My pittbull jumps up, barking wildly. I threw back the covers, jumped out of bed, and hit the light switch. No one was there.
A guest spending the night down stairs, heard someone speak from the next room. Finally went into the room to see what was up. There was a person standing right behind where Im sitting right now. He looked human, except his skin was glowing. He stared at my guest, then proceeded to fade into thin air. The neighbors next door also had activity, and also had a being walk in their gate, through their back yard, past the wife, then into their garage and house, before disappearing.

link   

Back before I had head injury's but after I had been doped in college I may have been having some kind of break down but can not be certain, I saw a ghost child, it was not like a human but like the typical grey's in US ufo folklore, it was however about the size of a new born baby, did not walk but seemed to float around and I felt no evil from it.

Like I Say it may have been due to what happened to me so my accound is less than reliable and may have been mere hallucinatory experience.

I also encountered demonic entity's, 5 of them oversized head's, dumpy body shape and tiny pin prick red eye's, they were like three dimensional shadows and there eye's though red were like pit's in that shadow form, they walked in a line the largest at the front and the smallest at the back almost as if they were snaking as they walked, I just stood there frozen at the sight as they approached me but then mist like being's of far less defined shape seemed to come from around me and swarm them driving them back swirling around them as they came into contact with these black shadow being's, the mist like entity's looked like people but they were near the ground, a vague head shape and arm's but there body's were merely indistinguishable mist shape's that seemed to trail behind them, they also seemed to have come from an old folk's home as if to defend me from these other black shadow being's.

So if my encounter was real then bare in mind the implication's, not alien's but demon's and spirit's.

edit on 16-8-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

tell it!

I think we should start with your story since this is your thread. Please, do tell.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

look at the op i already posted the experience

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

cool! thats exactly the weird experiences i wanted

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

im sorry to say that but all ghost demons and angels are weird interdimensional creatures spiritual beings dont exist

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

had a experience in 2010 of a featureless black entity the size of a baby

There's gotta be more. Please don't be shy. Share the details. That's what we're all here for.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Riiiiiight, well that's ok then, alien's are fine but ghosty's don't exist, I get ya.

Seriously and without sarcasm, I believe if you look at all the fact's then there are three thing's that ARE relevant to this field.

Paranormal, spirits (what is a spirit - an interdimensional aspect of a living being that continue's and may potentially predate there physical life - interfaced via that complex quantum computer called a brain and a central nervous system - that is only one possible explanation but the name spirit is correct)

Hallucinatory, the brain is highly complex, environmental factors may cause congnitive changes that may manifest to the mind as false memory's or even to the experiencer real experiences were the source of that experience is the brain trying to make sense out of a malfunctioning of it's own behavior.

Extra Terrestrial, physical and non physical being's from outside of our world, Also extra Dimensional which CAN include spirit's.

edit on 16-8-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

umm it was in a road here im my town i remember it waked on a very funny manner loking like it was going to fall
i only saw it because a lampost illuminated it

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

i never said they are aliens i perssonaly think its all interdimensional

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

im sorry to say that but all ghost demons and angels are weird interdimensional creatures spiritual beings dont exist

You made this rule?

What is the difference anyhow? what is a "weird interdimensional creature" and why isn't that easily interchangeable with the concept of a angel/demon/ghost?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

the terms ghost angel and demon have a spiritual theme to them i believe that a much moe scientific and rational term is interdimensional critter

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

a reply to: SaturnFX
a much more [sic] scientific and rational term is interdimensional critter

Why is ATS getting hit so hard with jokesters lately?

edit on 16-8-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The word humanoid in this instance is frankly too broad imo. There are Spirits of dead humans ("ghosts") there are broken record type imprints in the Ether? (Residual hauntings) and then there are what antiquity has refered to as Angels and Demons wich in my opinion in the case of Demons are just non biological lifeforms that feed on negativity? (Everything has to eat right?) And Angels are beings from higher dimensions that are also more or less non physical, and then there could be other non biological lifeforms native to earth, fairies, pixies, etc. etc. or whatever And then there are actual flesh and blood beings from other star systems/realities? ie: Aliens. All of these things are so damn weird it's really hard to say with any shred of certainty what you are dealing with when you have an encounter.
Is it a hallucination, or is it something spiritual, physical or both? I think you have to look at it as reasonably as possible (lol, yeah I know, it sounds cray cray 😁) personally I have had encounters with Ghosts wich were all positive or rather neutral, and a few encounters with something I can only for lack of a better word call a Demon, and I have had at least one up close and personal encounter with what I'm pretty positive was a flesh and blood exteresstrial being or rather a group of them. And I have even had an encounter with what could have been an Angel aka Positive being of a higher dimension?
I think the problem most people make with this kind of incredibly weird stuff, is they try to put there finger on everything and simplify it to the point of saying "it's all Aliens" or "it's all Interdimensional beings" or whatever. I think the truth is WAAAAAY too complex and bizzare for us to say for sure.

edit on 16-8-2016 by 191stMIDET because: Typo

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

sigh here we go again
im not a troll i am a serious researcher wich loves ufology and i would never spam ats

edit on 16-8-2016 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join