It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Pretends That Trump has Internal Polling, and is Winning! BWAHAHA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Now I'm not saying that Trump will lose, but ANYONE who actually believes Trump has secret credible polls that say he is winning. Is either lying or just being silly....

Alex is a joke reguardless, but watching him pretend that trump was winning in all 50 states was hilarious!!!

All 50 states?!?!? Lmao...

Conservatives are pretending that Georgia polls saying trump is losing are a joke, yet trump is saying he is winning in California, exc, and that's believable..

I like trump and think he is the only one who can get a min wage hike and single payer option in place, but damn he makes it hard by lying daily...then calling others liars with zero proof...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Trump is leading, it isn't a joke.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

OMG!!!!!! TRUMP WINNING????? This can't be right.
Hillary is supposed to be winning in every state and in Saudi Arabia too.
We can't have any polls showing Trump is anywhere near winning.
Call MSNBC and CNN. Tell them to put their own figures up immediately.
Somebody take me to my safe place, please!!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
wouldn't surprise me if trump really was leading, the MSM and their propaganda are hard to believe, even if I see proof, I still doubt em.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well there's no proof the media is colluding with Trump so it definitely holds more water than a CNN poll.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
How Hillary is even relevant is beyond me, the baggage that is laid out behind her is fairly damning. A lot has happened regarding social media and how the MSM brings us news these last four years, I believe they think if they tell us that Trump has no chance then the people will believe it, guess what there are 1000's of other places to get news now that offer a far different picture and the average Joe is finding these sources.

Case in point was Brexit, within the UK it was the MSM that was saying it did not have a chance and that "Stay" was going to win comfortably on all Polls that where conducted, now every single person I spoke with stated they wanted out. All non official polls had a strong leave bias and on the day that is what happened.

The same thing is happening here, however I believe the chance of a vote rig is far higher esp when I believe in the USA you use a vote machine. How you have allowed that to come to fruition is beyond me, as there is no physical evidence of a persons vote.

It is Trumps election to lose but you need a high percentage to really change the status quo and to make any pissing about with the result a no brainer that foul play was involved.

Do you really want a Mafia Dynasty to be at the forefront of your country, Michelle will Run next as the "first black women" Putting Obamas back in charge, then it will be another Bush, then Chelsea Clinton will be the "New face of change"... It is a rotating door with with Criminals..

RA

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Trump is leading, it isn't a joke.

Even the fox polls have him down, because he keeps acting like a jack @$$.

All he had to do was shut it and the evangelical lead GOP was dead.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982
How Hillary is even relevant is beyond me, the baggage that is laid out behind her is fairly damning. A lot has happened regarding social media and how the MSM brings us news these last four years, I believe they think if they tell us that Trump has no chance then the people will believe it, guess what there are 1000's of other places to get news now that offer a far different picture and the average Joe is finding these sources.

Case in point was Brexit, within the UK it was the MSM that was saying it did not have a chance and that "Stay" was going to win comfortably on all Polls that where conducted, now every single person I spoke with stated they wanted out. All non official polls had a strong leave bias and on the day that is what happened.

The same thing is happening here, however I believe the chance of a vote rig is far higher esp when I believe in the USA you use a vote machine. How you have allowed that to come to fruition is beyond me, as there is no physical evidence of a persons vote.

It is Trumps election to lose but you need a high percentage to really change the status quo and to make any pissing about with the result a no brainer that foul play was involved.

Do you really want a Mafia Dynasty to be at the forefront of your country, Michelle will Run next as the "first black women" Putting Obamas back in charge, then it will be another Bush, then Chelsea Clinton will be the "New face of change"... It is a rotating door with with Criminals..

RA

I'm not saying trump will lose..

Just that I doubt seriously he actually has his own secret polls.

Just like the nfl letter, better buisness bueo AAA rating...

He might when, but him having a secret polling operation no one has heard of?????

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ware2010
wouldn't surprise me if trump really was leading, the MSM and their propaganda are hard to believe, even if I see proof, I still doubt em.

Trump is losing because he has made an @$$ of himself. Hillary is horrible and no one wants her! Al he had to do was be silent. But the American people don't want a baffoon for president. They would rather have a corrupt politician who pretends to keep her nose clean.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
With everything you've seen this election campaign so far.. do you actually believe what the TV still tells you?

anyway, If the polls are accurate then I would believe there's some sort of selection going on, either by demographics or something.

But when you look at the social media comparison, I think it shows Trump is a much better position that TV polls say.
Maybe he's connecting more with the younger generation who would use social media over polls.. but (and i cant remember if this was posted here already) this is pretty telling:

www.jerrywdavis.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Thanks to technology, you too can see the unfiltered effects of those running Washington.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Now I'm not saying that Trump will lose, but ANYONE who actually believes Trump has secret credible polls that say he is winning.

Internal polls are standard for every presidential campaign. Of course the Trump campaign is doing internal polling. Internal polls show campaigns where to spend money and time.

I would think it's logical, however, that if his internal polls say he is doing much better than the independent polls say, he would be shouting it from the rooftops every time he alleges the election is rigged.

But, then, I am of the theory that Trump is a Clinton plant. So it makes sense to me that he might have internal polling that shows he is out front but isn't touting it.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
All the most trusted polls say brexit is losing and has no chance of ever passing!

Bwahaha!

Only one poll counts and it is still 83 days away.

But please keep underestimating Trump.

Americans love underdogs.
edit on 16-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Deny Ignorance , the Truth is Staring You in the Face .

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
With everything you've seen this election campaign so far.. do you actually believe what the TV still tells you?

anyway, If the polls are accurate then I would believe there's some sort of selection going on, either by demographics or something.

But when you look at the social media comparison, I think it shows Trump is a much better position that TV polls say.
Maybe he's connecting more with the younger generation who would use social media over polls.. but (and i cant remember if this was posted here already) this is pretty telling:

www.jerrywdavis.com...

That's one a sect f social media, and you have a lot of trumpers jumping ship. Face book also includes other countries.

The real polls are legal age registered Americans.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Trump may be closer than most polls say, but I doubt he's currently 'winning.'

Look at the betting sites, and see the odds of winning -- they are right almost all the time.

Like always, follow the money.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TommyD1966
Trump may be closer than most polls say, but I doubt he's currently 'winning.'

Look at the betting sites, and see the odds of winning -- they are right almost all the time.

Like always, follow the money.

The betting sites aren't necessarily only considering polling. The odds are mainly based on how people are wagering their money. Those wagering might be considering the polls OR how rigged they think the process is for Hillary...or how in-the-tank the media is for Hillary.

It's easy to pick up on it everywhere you look -- it sure looks like Hillary will be the winner...even if the voters actually decide differently. To me, it seems we have been/are being groomed to accept another Democrat victory. Is that because the polls say so, or do the Clintons & DNC have enough power (and cooperation from the GOP) to drive the media narrative....

...or both?

And, lastly, I doubt many people would bet their money that the system is NOT rigged. I'd love to see betting odds on that.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

How does he do the polling though? Does he ask folks at his rally if they are going to vote for him and call it a result?

Without understanding what his "internal poll" means, it could even mean he's just asked himself, you know, internally, if he's winning or not. The man is full of some serious hyperbole, if ya know what I mean...

-AB

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: MotherMayEye

How does he do the polling though? Does he ask folks at his rally if they are going to vote for him and call it a result?

Without understanding what his "internal poll" means, it could even mean he's just asked himself, you know, internally, if he's winning or not. The man is full of some serious hyperbole, if ya know what I mean...

-AB

There is no chance he has taken real polls lol

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
As far as Your actions, well You can do as You like but using farcebook™ for anything other than spying on an old high school girlfriend using a fake profile isn't very 'scientific' ...

So if this years erections are based on Reddit™; farcebook™; aol™ et al users/subscribers then let Me be the very first to type it... We, The People are more screwed than originally thought..

But then again My current ecological niche is Flori-Duh where they're still fiddlin' with dangling chads, remember that one??? Yeah, its ALL on the level now...

FARCE!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join