It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Angel Light" Weapon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
i dont see any country outbidding the U.S. if the U.S. wants it.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
God this thing feels so like a hoax...

What would you need a "centrifuge" for when you are manipulating energy...maybe plasma...spinning plasma for the em field configuration...but doesn't plasma require humungous field generators to contain the crap?

Also he doesn't look sick in the pictures. Plenty of hair. He said he was losing his hair. His hands look okay too. He said he stuck his hand in the beam while it was operating and lost the use of it for one year. All I know is I once lost the use of a single finger for 6 months and the finger still has the disfigurement to show for it. An entire hand dead for a year due to a deadly directed energy beam sounds like it might leave a mark.

Also, the machine looks longer in one photo than in the other photos. It looks like there's a mirror there to make it look longer.

Also, not a SINGLE PICTURE of a wall DISAPPEARING!!! Wouldn't that be the VERY FIRST photo you would show!?!

A picture of the confounded thing operating seems like a requirement here.

Hoax meter is rising.

[edit on 20-1-2005 by Geneticus]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanp5555
i dont see any country outbidding the U.S. if the U.S. wants it.

Well, the guy only wants the money so he can build more stuff. He'll probably sell it to everybody, but from what I can tell he has a Special relationship with some Canadian and American individuals in high places so it's natural that the US and Canadians are probably gonna get first cracks at this technology he has already inked deals with France I believe. Not sure if he has pateneted it yet, but he should soon. One thing people should note is that he has had quite a bit of contact with Saudi Arabias Interior Minister(whatever that is..) so maybe hes gonna just play the role of the Weapons dealer sell to all sides and make a fortune. Thats what I would do anyway. I wouldn't want any country to have this power all to themselves, allthough we gotta try to keep it out of terrorist hands at all costs. They could bring down airlines left and right with one of these things.

[edit on 20-1-2005 by sardion2000]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geneticus
God this thing feels so like a hoax...

I understand your skeptism but this guy has made outlandish claims before and has backed them up by testing the stuff either on himself as was the case with his Bear Suit. Or on dummies as was the case with his 1313(or whatever) substance. This guy is the real deal, but maybe just maybe he doesn't want this technology to get into the wrong hands thus he is creating the image of it being a Hoax while secretly selling off the technology to the highest bidder(after a secret demonstration of course) I know its weak but I honestly believe this guy is a genius, or he was lucky two times and his luck is finally run out. Did you check out the video demonstration of his Landmine proof lightwieght vehicle armor?

www.exn.ca.../15/2004

here is the link again incase you missed it, its called "Fire Jeep" it requires Real Audio and Internet Explorer(
to IE
)

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I must say I was skeptical, but after watching that 'Discovery Channel' video, I do have to question if it may be true or not!
I know it's odd there are no 'operational' photos, but maybe there is a reason - like it interferes with the camera or something - God knows - all I know is that the video of his new armour was damn amazing and like the previous poster said he has made these claims in the past and proved them!

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I heard about this thing yesterday, and i'm not sure if I believe him. It said he put his hand in front of it and could see his blood and viens inside hios own hand, he had his hand in its path for a second and it went numb, it said he still has no feeling. He also tested it on a remote controlled car and when hit it died. I heard he got $40,000 from someone (cant remember who) to finish work on it, and if it (whatever "it" is) works then he will be getting a boat load of money, he says whatever money he gets he will spend it all on making something else.

Normaly this wouldn't even make any news, but with his history of sucessfull inventions people dont dismiss him so quickley. I will be keeping tabs on this guy, to see what becomes on it (and him).

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
I know it's odd there are no 'operational' photos, but maybe there is a reason - like it interferes with the camera or something...

If it is a hoax, he is counting on us to assume things just like that...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geneticus

Originally posted by AgentSmith
I know it's odd there are no 'operational' photos, but maybe there is a reason - like it interferes with the camera or something...

If it is a hoax, he is counting on us to assume things just like that...

As highlighted above this guy has a history of inventing things that work, really well too. I highly doubt this guy is blowing smoke, as he isn't counting on funding from "us" but from governments and militaries. Only reason its news is because of his history. He's no John Titor or EnergyWave
Now I know you are probably wonder why I am defending this guy, and the reason is well I don't want to repeat myself just reread this post
BTW You did watch the video right?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Yep, I will back up Sardion with his support for this kook. I have been aware of his "progress" for years. He is an amazing individual, and it is always exciting to hear that he is about to come out with something new. Although, we haven't seen pictures to show this device works, I believe him. It works. That fire paste that he came up with is incredible. Smear some on your arm, then hold a blow torch to it for a couple minutes. You will barely feel warm. His explosive armour is pretty cool too.
I never really thought about it until I read this thread, but maybe he is getting info from somewhere else other than his dreams... From aliens? From time travellers from the future? Maybe Troy's future descendent is coming back in time with stolen technology that Troy can claim as being the inventor. In so doing their family becomes extremely rich from royalties over the years...

Anyway, the practical applications of this device (once it is safe and more "features" are added) will be exciting. Doctors will be able to see live "xray" images of any particular layer or area within your body to diagnose and troubleshoot medical issues for example...
Neat!

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
You can tell its garage junk glued together, I am pretty sure you can see a toilet paper tube in that picture showing the back of the machine. Looks like a complete hoax draped with some old fan wires, ect. How about some pictures ofi it working?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Okay, I'll admit I'm the first (or at least one of the first) to scream hoax, but...while I don't know Troy Hurteboise (sp) I know a couple of tv producers who did a special for discovery channel about seven or six years ago and they did a segment on Troy.

THe show was called either outlaws of science or mavericks of science, I can't remember which but I'm positive it was either or.

Anyhoo, they both came away with the same feeling. Troy was nuts but sincere. The man said he made a bear proof suit and what did he do to prove it? He put on the suit and let himself get smacked in the chest with a three hundred pound tree stump, I saw the video, the guy really is nuts...but sincere.

All I'm saying is this, the angel light thing may have been a freak accident, but from what I've heard (again don't know the guy) he doesn't fit the hoaxer profile.

And let's face it he's just crazy enough to not realize he doesn't know what he's doing.

If he is intentionally hoaxing I would be really surprised.

Spiderj

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
not to change the topic but this guy looks a lot like my ex-girlfriends dad...

XL5

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The claim of 7 industrial lasers does it for me, its got to be a hoax in some way JUST like the bear suit.

Industrial lasers are large and need large power supplies and cooling systems. If he had a huge power supply covering the back wall and thick cables, then I'd say theres something to it. I have made the smallest class IV industrial lasers I could ( a 675 joule input ruby laser and a 1-3Hz water cooled Nd:yag), each power supply can fit in a big cpu tower if you have smaller more energy dense capacitors. Unless he means laser pointers lol.

The bear suit has one thick metal plate in the chest and loads of padding, he should have been hit with the log in the leg or privates. Also, if you can't move in a suit like that, what is it worth? If the bear wanted to, it could knaw at the padding for an hour after you can't waddle away any more and you'd be stuck in a hot/sweaty suit till some one with a gun came along. You never armour something that moves so much that it can't move when it should.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I don't have the luxury of reading this all but is the guy American? Can the government step in and stop the sale of this device to other countries?

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Why is everyone so impressed with the damn bear suit??? It is so stupid and non-scientific I cannot even believe it merits any praise. I live in Kodiak i.E. kodiak bears. If I really wanted to I could go myself in plate steel, and some old moving foam from my garage, and pay my dumb friends to videotape me getting run over my a pickup truck and mauled by bears at the dump. Ever see suits of armor? We are talking 1000 year old technology, what qualifies the maker of a bear suit as an electrical genious? What a brilliant excuse someone came up with on this board, it makes cameras not work, so therefore, no proof, ever. Just like that guy that supposedly makes things float (his name escapes me right now) but when it came time to prove it, the government had stolen all his equipment!! What a coincidence.

There is a reason the U.S. is not bidding on this, it is not real, its a potato cannon. Just look at it.

'

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Sounds like he found a way to make some T-rays....

About T-rays here...

www.wired.com...

focus.aps.org...

www.space.com...

Maybe he was able to accelerate the frequency to such a point that it produced a better optical effect, but on the other hand, interfered with electronics and biological processes.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   
HELLO PEOPLE. Have you guys checked out the video above? I will post it a THIRD time as it seems people missed it and are just crying hoax before they study the whole thread... The bear suit works btw, he tested it with a bear, saw a documentary a year ago in the Toronto Film Festival, very interesting, he also made some RPG proof armor as well. SO make what you want of it here is the video YET AGAIN.

www.exn.ca.../15/2004

The segment is called Fire jeep it Requires Real Audio Player as well as Internet Explorer.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I couldn't agree with you more. People are so intent on "Debunking" something that doesn't fit their profile of reality that they often overlook new advancements. Imagine if the people that invented Penicillin, the light bulb, the telephone, the PC etc... were so quick to dismiss such advances... We'd still be lighting fires by rubbing sticks together.

I think that people need to realize, like XL5, is that the bear suit is FIRST TRY at the design and has proven to have potential. Remember our first underwater breathing equipment. Hell, it was a bell house attached to a hose and someone on the boat had to pump air down to the person in the suit. People, like you, probably laughed at these guys and said that their invention was a joke. But look at where that invention has gotten us. We know not only have compressed oxygen tanks that you can wear on your back, but we have rebreathers that are yet another advancement over compressed oxygen.

Quit being such a sceptic who is so ready to be dismissive. This guy, Hurtubise, has backed up his inventions numerous times and proven to be credible. He may be on to something and I, for one, am not so ready to dismiss this as a simple hoax.

XL5

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Yes, his bear suit may be a prototype, I know all about prototyping. The only two things I think are flawed in ways, are the bear suit and the T-ray. I could make a bear suit that is alot more agile, an aluminium or carbon nanotube dome with handles on the inside and a thick window.

If a foam is thick enough to stop bear teeth, its also thick enough to restrict movement. The first aqua suit allowed movement, they could have put O2 tanks on it and it would have been good enough, but what can you take off or put on the bear suit to allow movement?

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
He has just made a high energy electromagnetic wave generator

Explanations

1 - see through hand - shine any bright light at hand and look at other side, you should see partially light coming through hand like a glow.
Now add some polarisation lense in front of face and a wollop of high energy waves through hand, and bingo! x - ray, y-ray ect machine for looking through stuff, taht glass thing is most probably the polarising glass for v. small electromagnetic waves.

2 - The C02, various small volatile molecules ect, with high energy beams most probs makes an ionising chamber much like a mass spec on a large scale, posibly artificial ageing to close proximity living things

3 - as for the fish - was it in cooking oil and battered bcas this thing could fry anything with o-H bonds for def. with the amount of x-rays emitted by this thing!

4- As for things stopping while passing at an angle of this thing, the amount of magnetic field could induce a current to blow any metalic wires oscillating through the flux off this thing!

Man with a lot of money, with a lot time on his hands.

Personally ... with my phrenological skills, he is very intelligent looking, possibly a genius, who knows?!

[edit on 1/21/2005 by l_iam]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join