It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Angel Light" Weapon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Wow! Now, if this is for real, this is some really weird twist on what we thought we knew about physics!

www.baytoday.ca...

Supposedly this thing can look through any solid object as if the object wasn't even there. It has the ability to stop electro-mechanical devices the same way as EMP without all of the collateral damage. The inventor thinks that there may be other unintended uses that he has yet to discover.

Has anyone ever heard of this thing? Is it real, does it exist?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Of course it was on Coast to Coast AM last night. I loved the interview. I will try to post some sound bytes...

[edit on 20-1-2005 by Geneticus]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Much appreciated! Apparently this inventor is the same guy that was on tv two yeas ago demonstrating his indestructable suit. Remember the guy who was attacked by a bear, beaten with baseball bats, smashed by a swinging log, struck by a car etc... and survived through all of it without being injured?

I just have to wonder if this some bunk internet hoax thing or if this is real. I mean, if this is for real, this could be the first step in discovering how to perform inter-dimensional travel through time and/or space. I think that this could rewrite about half of what we thought we knew about physics.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Inch by inch, the superior edge in technology is dwindling between the Terrans and the technically advanced aliens from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System -- who like to use many of us as laboratory animals, slaves, for breeding purposes, etc. I see this as one step closer to eventually duplicating the various beam weapons that the Zetans use on us, our automobiles, our missile silos, and our aircraft.

[edit on 20-1-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Could you elaborate on that? I found it strange that this inventor had "dreams" about this invention and after the third or so dream he decided to build it... and it worked (supposedly). Did he receive this idea from the Zetans?

Who are the "Zetans" and what have they been doing to our automobiles and aircraft. I mean, I am aware of the multitude of reports that cite the failure of automobiles during close encounters, but I always chalked that up to their "propulsion" systems, not any specific weapons.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
He said he had lots of breakins. And he said he radiated himself and may not have long to live. That all means ot me that the black ops folks probably alr4eady stole the idea and developed it on their own, or decided they have equivalent capabilities. His illness works to their best advantage, as well.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Remember the guy who was attacked by a bear, beaten with baseball bats, smashed by a swinging log, struck by a car etc... and survived through all of it without being injured?

Umm I don't really think this is up his ally. He was on Discovery Channel News a couple of weeks ago showing off his new invention(they also showed his Bear Suit tests). And his new invention is basically RPG Proof Lightweight Vehicle armor. You should have seen the tests. Not even 2 sticks of dynamite could penetrate the sucker.(Btw He used 1 piece of dynamite first, and it didn't penetrate it, then He set it up again using the SAME piece of armor then put on too sticks of dynamite on it....and this is all after he just filled it in with various guns and rifles) Impressive stuff.

BTW The link isn't working for me
It timed out.....

[edit on 20-1-2005 by sardion2000]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
This post has had over 75 hits in less than an hour... with most of them coming in the last 15 minutes. I might have over-whelmed their servers. Let me see if i can copy and paste the story at least so everyone has a chance to read these phenominal claims.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Hey your link is back up. Thanks for putting it up anyway so I and other people who couldn't connect to it could read it
, I read it then tryed the link and it worked doh. Oh well thx buds.

Must've been an Internet Hiccup or sumtin. Found this interesting photo on the website....

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Video of Hurtubise's test on his blast proof material. Click link and then select the video for "Fire Jeep."

www.exn.ca.../15/2004

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I found this info on another company that is developing something very similar. Check this out...

www.realtronics.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
OMG It IS the same guy! THIS IS NO HOAX! This is the real deal. This guy is a modern day Tesla IMHO. I can't wait till this guy comes out with his next crazy ideas. The thing with him is he always have a very good reason to invent, and that is too improve things. I respect him even though I think his sanity is hanging by a thread

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
Could you elaborate on that? I found it strange that this inventor had "dreams" about this invention and after the third or so dream he decided to build it... and it worked (supposedly). Did he receive this idea from the Zetans?

Who are the "Zetans" and what have they been doing to our automobiles and aircraft. I mean, I am aware of the multitude of reports that cite the failure of automobiles during close encounters, but I always chalked that up to their "propulsion" systems, not any specific weapons.

First off, check out the Zetan-Alien Menace link and the Abduction Prevention link at the bottom of my posts. See also Colonialism, The Third Theory For The Origin Of Humankind.

As is referenced from various source on those pages: many if not most ufologists, alien abduction researchers, and governmental insiders (like Sgt. Clifford Stone and Bob Lazar), espouse that the aliens that are behind all the millions of abductions worldwide come from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System; hence the term “Zetan.”

IMHO, contrary to the Freudian paradigm, all dreams are channeled from Spirit. Did Troy Hurtubise get his reoccurring dream inspiration for the Angel Light from a discarnate group of Zetans? I doubt it. Why? Because as a general rule: Zetans, be they incarnate or discarnate, do not wish to share their technology with anyone unless it serves them and their empire.

As a spiritual medium, I have dealt with discarnate Zetans many times; as a ufologist and alien abduction researcher, I have dealt with incarnate Zetans in having eluded capture not once but twice.

I have come to know their tactics.

A common scenario prior to an abduction attempt is to have one's car engine and electrical system in general, fail. This, along with their optically invisible stealth technology and paralysis beam weapons, is why it is so hard to film these aliens in the act of kidnapping people

Zetan technology can also disrupt navigational equipment and computers onboard conventional aircraft -- as well as to their modes of propulsion. They have advanced electromagnetic pulse (EMP) technology and can knock out computers, electrical systems, missiles, and electronically controlled engines at a great distance. (Hydraulic devices/engines are immune to EMP weapons.) Zetans have their own (albeit more advanced) version of the Angel Light at their disposal and have been using it for many years. This being representative of only one of a handful of advanced beam weapon technologies.

My guess is that Troy Hurtubise was helped along by a group of Terran scientists who transitioned, not by a Zetan Group Entity.

By the way, this kind of thing happens often. The discarnate realms consist essentially of a large collection of special interest groups. They often seek out people in the flesh with which their ideas and innovations can be physically manifested; be it within the genre of music, art, poetry, fiction, and also scientific inventions. Musicians, writers, directors, producers, and yes -- occasionally scientists -- get guidance and inspiration from Spirit.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Thanks Paul

That's some pretty interesting stuff - stuff that I've never heard of before. I'm definitely going to have to do a little research on the topic.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Holy, that guys amazing. How does he do it. Maybe hes an alien.
. but really hes good. i want one of all that.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Inch by inch, the superior edge in technology is dwindling between the Terrans and the technically advanced aliens from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System -- who like to use many of us as laboratory animals, slaves, for breeding purposes, etc. I see this as one step closer to eventually duplicating the various beam weapons that the Zetans use on us, our automobiles, our missile silos, and our aircraft.

WTF?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBear
Holy, that guys amazing. How does he do it. Maybe hes an alien.
. but really hes good. i want one of all that.

Nope it's worse. He's from North Bay, Ontario Canada!
North Bay is really in the middle of nowhere. I guess this is his thing to pass the long winter nights, he is a genuis IMHO. If it all pans out the all I can say is "Nobel Prize"

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
isn't a french company interested in buyin that thing? I think I read it somewhere on Google News.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cy4111
isn't a french company interested in buyin that thing? I think I read it somewhere on Google News.

He's peddling it to whoever, even the Saudi's have come calling which makes me more then a bit nervous...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
More photos boys and girls...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join