It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll Shows Young Voters Rejecting Trump at Record Rate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
Yes..what does that tell you when your candidate is so distasteful that it unites the left with the GOP plus Koch Brothers?

It tells me the GOP was in desperate need of a good scrubbing to flush all of the marginalized liberal Republicans and globalists out of our party.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
So.. I live in Florida and I haven't met anybody voting for hillary. I've seen a couple of signs, but thats it. Most of the people I talk to are voting trump.

Polls... *rolls eyes*

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Op. way to keep pushing the narrative of the Media and democrats. Polls dont mean jack especially when the media admits to being biased.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Yes..what does that tell you when your candidate is so distasteful that it unites the left with the GOP plus Koch Brothers?

It tells me the GOP was in desperate need of a good scrubbing to flush all of the marginalized liberal Republicans and globalists out of our party.

Yes the veneer has finally been scrubbed clean off of the core of the GOP.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

" Poll Shows Young Voters Rejecting Trump at Record Rate "

But they in Turn would Vote for a Distrustful Woman of Ill Health , and a Man who is Affraid of his own " White Shadow " ?

Young Voters are just that , Young . They have Not Accumulated enough Life Experiences and in some instances , the Wisdom they Bestow to even Begin to Understand the Complex World we Live in Today . They are Led by Offered Opinions that are far from the Truth or Reality . Better to Listen instead to themselves and their Inner Conscious and Hearts when trying to Determine what is a Possible Truth , or a Possible Lie .

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-8-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

edit on 16-8-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
everytime i see that clip i want to shoot her in the face..not for anything in particular but being a total ditz in that scene.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

SomeMost of them actually had thoughtful, educated parents. Parents who taught them critical thinking, and open-mindedness, and tolerance.

Some people like to ignore that, or are totally unaware of it....but yes. The Millennials are paying attention whether their parents are (or did) or not.

Bernie 2016

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
By youth we talking 35 and under. And they are now the largest voting block.

Mine are 31 and 26. They're voting Trump, along with me and my wife ...

Because anyone but Hillary.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

SomeMost of them actually had thoughtful, educated parents. Parents who taught them critical thinking, and open-mindedness, and tolerance.

Some people like to ignore that, or are totally unaware of it....but yes. The Millennials are paying attention whether their parents are (or did) or not.

Bernie 2016

Umm woudnt critical thinking lead them to not vote for any partys canidate then since BOTH of them have issues?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The propaganda is being pumped out at never before seen levels. VOTE TRUMP and revel in their mental breakdown.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Will the remaining far right wingers be enough to mount an effective campaign on a national scale?

The electorate is becoming younger with more minorities and over all more moderate. Time will tell....

fivethirtyeight.com...

edit on 16-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
So.. I live in Florida and I haven't met anybody voting for hillary. I've seen a couple of signs, but thats it. Most of the people I talk to are voting trump.

Polls... *rolls eyes*

Same here, young and old don't like Hillary

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Young people tend to be naive, ignorant of the world around them, use emotion rather than reason, and have minimal real world experience.

Of course they lean Democrat. Derp.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Umm woudnt critical thinking lead them to not vote for any partys canidate then since BOTH of them have issues?

What would these Particular " Issues " you Speak of be Kind Sir ? Without Defining them to a certain Degree of Certainty , they have no Validity nor Substance .
edit on 16-8-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

(post by LOLZebra removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
All these kids know is that Trump wants to deport, ban and keep out immigrants.

And since they go to college, they are better than anyone else.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
Young people tend to be naive, ignorant of the world around them, use emotion rather than reason, and have minimal real world experience.

Funny story: My son voted 0bama just to piss me off. I made him join the Army as payback. He didn't vote at all last election and made a point of telling me he'd never vote 'progressive' again.

Parents make a difference.

Trump is not McCain
Trump is not Romney
Trump will beat Hillary in a landslide

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Funny story: My son voted 0bama just to piss me off. I made him join the Army as payback.

That wasn't funny at all.

Hopefully, you didn't actually make your kid join the Army and it was his choice to serve his country not yours.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Funny story: My son voted 0bama just to piss me off. I made him join the Army as payback. He didn't vote at all last election and made a point of telling me he'd never vote 'progressive' again.

Parents make a difference.

Trump is not McCain
Trump is not Romney
Trump will beat Hillary in a landslide

Nice lesson on personal freedom and choice. Do as I say, think as I do or be punished. Warped and utterly pathetic.
edit on 16-8-2016 by Syphon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join