It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Switch Back Proof - Houston, We Have A Problem

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voyaging
so movies and clips and articles on the internet cant be edited and re-edited to mind f***k people?

Excellent point, ME, might be a part of MK-Ultra. But who is really behind it?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Shoddy internet journalists apparently.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Really? Bilderberger also don't exist?
The press conference where they discussed they want to sell our feces as food to Africa, never happened?
Did you ever even bother to look at how many of those in power are german decendants?
Do you know what human experiments have been made and still are made?
How much does it take for you to connect the dots?
What do they say? Follow where the money goes.
Germany makes a huge plus, month after month, year after year, black numbers while you drown in red.

If you're European, Canadian, or anyone with kings & queens, all Germans to some degree.
edit on 16-8-2016 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

I recall the mission and hearing " Houston, we have a problem.".

They said it, I swear on a stack of Mad Magazines!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
So the "Houston we have a problem" people also remember that the spacecraft missed the moon trajectory and was lost in space. They couldn't see stars in outer space in order to navigate.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

... did you really make this thread and get it all wrong?

The movie says “Houston, we have a problem.” The actual phrase spoken by Apollo 13 is “Houston, we’ve had a problem.”It's misquoted in the movie. That's what the site says. It's 100% accurate.
listverse.com...

lol - no... I said

The first example sounds like it's saying the movie misquotes the mission, but all examples on the page are misquoted movie lines..

Go look at the site - all examples on the page are examples of movie quotes being wrong.

Even if you discount this one, how do you explain the others?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

The clip is 40 mins long but I recommend watching. The guy is a hardcore conspiracy theorist but he is asking all the right questions. He claims that what is happening is a real phenomena but not in a sense of shifting realities, more like who is doing this to people that come from all different backgrounds and noticing changes and the other group experiencing nothing. He speculates that this an experiment to divide and conquer...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Shoddy internet journalists apparently.

You should let them know how shoddy they are.

What about the page where a person comments, asking the author to check the movie, yet the "misquote" is still there..

Buzzfeed and the Mirror hire shoddy authors?

I know the Mandela Effect is a hard pill to swallow - but blaming the authors seems like reaching to me.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

what seems to be the hardest pill to swallow is that you might just have made some mental mistakes. Remember, if a real ME happened, there would be no physical evidence, only memories. I didn't make the rules, you guys did.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Can you stay on topic or is that too much to ask?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj

... did you really make this thread and get it all wrong?

The movie says “Houston, we have a problem.” The actual phrase spoken by Apollo 13 is “Houston, we’ve had a problem.”It's misquoted in the movie. That's what the site says. It's 100% accurate.
listverse.com...

lol - no... I said

The first example sounds like it's saying the movie misquotes the mission, but all examples on the page are misquoted movie lines..

Go look at the site - all examples on the page are examples of movie quotes being wrong.

Even if you discount this one, how do you explain the others?

Shoddy journalism. There is indeed a misquote common with the movie. Except the problem is the movie misquoted the real saying.

I showed plenty of sources that got it right. Most of those "journalists" weren't alive and have not the slightest clue what they are writing about. It's not specific to this movie, shoddy journalism is rampant in the age of the internet.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Can you leave the topic, since you got nothing to say, or do you "have to" write here?
"Houston we have a problem".
And it's a worldwide fascist elite with a thing for eugenics, #ing our minds, so I am much more on topic than you.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I stayed on topic. I am sorry I dashed your hopes and dreams and made you rant off topic. Anything to say about the facts and sources I presented?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Most of those "journalists" [..] have not the slightest clue what they are writing about.

Ahh, well then that makes sense.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

You didn't even understand the op, did you?
So excuse me for saying, I see no facts.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Nice find. And I know the actual mission transcript should be 'Houston we have a problem'. The problem is not with my memory.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Nice find. And I know the actual mission transcript should be 'Houston we have a problem'. The problem is not with my memory.

Actually it's not. That's the misquote.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj

Most of those "journalists" [..] have not the slightest clue what they are writing about.

Ahh, well then that makes sense.

I have seen MMA journalists post pictures of Nick Diaz on articles about Nate Diaz. Journalists today suck, they don't double check anything, no fact checking, they just do garbage in garbage out.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Thanks for admitting you don't care about actual evidence that disproves something you want to be true. Nothing more needs to be said here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join