It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erdogan Regime infact supporting radical islamist terrorism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
What long has been rumoured is actually true...

As reported by various media outlets today, ARD's capital studio have been provided a leaked confidential assessment stating that:
The Government of the Federal Republic of Germany has BND based evidence showing Turkey under Erdogan actively supporting radical islamist terrorism throughout the near- and middle east, acting as the "crucial hub" and "action platform" for outside support of jihadists.

Up until now we only had anecdotal evidence by journalists/whistleblowers (like Can Dündar or Todenhöfer), and testimony from military circles that implied as much - now we have it black on white.
Saudi Arabia, the U.S., and now Turkey.

...and people wonder why radical islamist terrorism hasn't long been defeated...
Well, some in the proclaimed coalition against terrorism are actually working with the enemy.

*also worth mentioning that BND again acted against Chancellor Merkel's governmental position regarding Erdogan by giving this honest and devastating assessment. They don't care for her agenda and I applaud them for calling out the driving forces behind terrorism.

We will see what comes from this... considering what happened the last times.
Interesting times though. Bills are waiting to be paid.

Sausages (German)
Türkei "Aktionsplattform" für Islamisten
(Turkey action platform for islamists)

Über Terror spricht man nicht
(don't talk about terror)

Ungewöhnlich deutliche Kritik an Erdoğan
(unequivocal criticism towards Erdogan)

edit on 16-8-2016 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Its been widely acknowledged for a couple of years now, I think once the Russians produced photo and video evidence of isis oil tanker trains going into, and out of turkey the few people that were denying it couldn't deny it any longer....

The only thing thats changed is the neocons want erdogan gone, The coup fails so now they're building a narrative against him as a buildup to something bigger. Remember WMD's? and what happened soon after...
edit on 16-8-2016 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

If the West/NATO ends up going toe-to-toe with Turkey and Russia, we will have much more to worry about than Hillary or Trump

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
"Funny" is:

"Our" government didn´t tell this to the people. This was the "confidental" answer to a so called "little request" of "Die Linke", the german left party.

How long do "they", those traitors in power, have this informations, and why did they hide them from the people they work for?

Is it because Germany is afraid of a new refugee wave?
Or is it maybe because the terrorism is needed to turn our liberal way of life into a 1984 world?

The whole world knows who funded and created AlQuaida, "IS" and whatever else "rebels" around the world. Btw, if those rebels are fighting for the other side then they are terrorists, not freedom fighters anymore...

Somehow, since russia is active fighting all those islamist, those so called "moderate" beheaders and the "terrorists", it shows that the western anti "IS" coalition must have bombed the empty desert, but not the "IS". Somehow the russians with Assad kick some a$$es over there now, but what did the western coalition there?

It seems they did everything that the "IS" didn´t become destroyed, because some circles of people need this bogeyman to raise their surveillance/police states in the western hemisphere.

Look, when governments hide their informations about little Hitlers like Erdolf from their people, just to make deals with him, what else do "our" governments do? Our world is unmistakable turning into such a 1984 world, since 2001.

That´s what "they" do, they fool us and their tool is the terrorism!

Btw, i left a comment for the "Über Terror spricht man nicht" article at the former news magazine Spiegel(online), it was not published... xD
I guess they can´t stand it when "conspiracy theorists" come back just to say:

But before yesterday it was a crude conspiracy theory, "never ever true" and people reporting things like this were lunatic tinfoil hats, isn´t it like this?

edit on 16 8 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I have a Turkish friend whos father seems to be missing. Her realitives told her not to come because she has a child out of wedlock and it's a female child.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The BND, (Bundesnachrichtendienst) being the Federal Intelligence Service.
It's not much secret though that Erdogan is trying to take his country out of a secular democracy, which it currently is.
Not much doubt either that the attempted coup was an effort to prevent that, and considering who he is partying with, there will be no chance of Turkey becoming part of the EU in the near future.
edit on 16-8-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It is Obama and his government and not "We the People". When judgement comes please remember that.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I watched the entirety of the Erdogan-Putin press conference, and they were quite friendly. Erdogan seemed like a man who maybe owed Putin a favor. No doubt there will be bold proclamations, but it will need longer legs than the current status-quo permits. When asked about cooperation in Syria, the only answer was they it still needs to be worked-out.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

And why now? There's just Capt. Obvious sitting in this leak, 'his' Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas support was well known for years. How is that a matter of national security? Because the foreign ministry labeled it this way due to possible implications on the relationship with the Shah of Perversia, that's the bummer - we can't know sh!t in case his highness might not be amused? What is this, a fricken joke?

Looks like controlled opposition and damage control to me. Nothing new at all, is it?

Elections are coming, bread with sugar for the rightwing-voters and ARD/ MSM sheeple while our feds pretend to whip the crap out of Turkey for the sake of democracy.
Wake me up when they bring Bilal into the spotlight of this daily crap they keep calling evening news. Meh...

edit on 17-8-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2016 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Nothing to worry about there. Obama doesn't have the nerve to actually DO anything. He'll just keep drawing lines in the sand...all the way up to the front door of the White House.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

And why now?

Because a long build up chizm within the intel apparatus (aswell as BW / the conservative platform) between the 'old guard' and the younger generation plays out now.
Do you think the BND didn't know what the left would do with info like this? Or that it was actually "accidentally" ("Büroversehen") that they passed the dossier without informing the Foreign Office first? (so it could be stopped)
Something of this caliber doesn't happen by accident.
Or ist it because a number of people are finally fed up with the current status quo?... G. Schindlers early parting ties into this aswell.
edit on 17-8-2016 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Büroversehen, haha. Good one.

Because a long build up chizm within the intel apparatus (aswell as BW / the conservative platform) between the 'old guard' and the younger generation plays out now.

Interesting. Spill the beans! That would be way too great to be true, call me a slouch hat pessimist.
Care to elaborate?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Erdogan has to have gotten mega rich off of supporting ISIS. Didn't Gulan's falling out with him happen over corruption claims against Erdogan and his cronies by Gulan? I don't trust Erdogan at all, nobody should.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: FamCore

Nothing to worry about there. Obama doesn't have the nerve to actually DO anything. He'll just keep drawing lines in the sand...all the way up to the front door of the White House.

Nahhhh he had to stop drawing lines for concerns about the environment/sand.. Now he just says the lines exist and points off into the distance; but no one can actually find or see them these great lines of ??..

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Only most of the Turks seem to dig him...

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Oh my brethren, *sigh*.

If in fact the U.S. We're the responsible party for the attempted coup, it's safe to say Germany wasn't very far behind. Seems to me anyway Germany is better or best at propagandizing to the masses then even the U.S.

If true, it stands to reason this is a disinformation campaign aimed at a soldier (Turkey) not getting inline. I suppose Russia was already reassured it was the crazy Yanks responsible for the downing of a Russian mig.

Turkey was NATO's biggest ME bitch, now that it isn't so....so long as Hilary wins the election, we will see Erdogans reign end shortly.

top topics

join