It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonights special guest.....infinite

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Ok, yes, im jumping in on the action aswell
but anyways, before this becomes a trash thread in the ATS bin, tonight i will be your special guest
Ask anything from stuff about the New World Order or general stuff..

So, who's going to have the first question?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Are you a member of the NWO, and just posing as a "ginuwine" ATS member... secretly recruiting people for the NWO ?
:shk::shk::shk:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Are you a member of the NWO, and just posing as a "ginuwine" ATS member... secretly recruiting people for the NWO ?
:shk::shk::shk:

lol
i am a 110% ATS member who is the NWO expert here

i was accused of being an NWO member once, but i was cleared

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
cleared how... can you "prove " it... remember we're all skeptics here, except for Skeptic, he's the Skepktic... if you know what I mean...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
where do you see yourself in 10 year time?

whats your favourite film?

what are you reading at the momment?

wow my questions were mind gripping

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
How soon can WE "everyday people" see the effects of the NWO, If we are already seeing them, what are the signs?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
When the hell is Cold coming out with a new album?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Will X-Pac and Razor Ramone ever return to the NWO??

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Is the NWO working with PETA? I've heard that somewhere before. Just thought I would get it off my chest.

Deep

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Does the NWO have differnt factions?

I mean Obviously Bush has pissed off alot of people around the world. but he didn't maintain the law in this country to control the ownership of automatic weapons. but he is for a national I.D. , It seems more like he is either Not affiliated NWO or part of a another Faction of it? So how can he be part of Part of trying to have a world government when his actions have definetly put a damper on where we could've been heading? So where does he stand in your opnion?

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   

whats your favourite film?

Godfather pt.II

what are you reading at the momment?

Bill Clintons - My Life

How soon can WE "everyday people" see the effects of the NWO, If we are already seeing them, what are the signs?

Look around you now, you can see now that force is being introduced into our ever day life. 2005 will probably be the year it start to move.

When the hell is Cold coming out with a new album?

This year!

Is the NWO working with PETA? I've heard that somewhere before. Just thought I would get it off my chest.

PETA??hmm, have not heard alot about it to be honest. But ill read up on it for you

Will X-Pac and Razor Ramone ever return to the NWO??

pfft....hell no

Does the NWO have differnt factions?

New world order is a movement not a group or organization. The Movement is made up of numerous groups, societies etc and yes there is many factions in the structure of power. But the all of them are under the control of the group at the top (most theories point to the illuminati)

[edit on 21-1-2005 by infinite]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
"Look around you now, you can see now that force is being introduced into our ever day life. 2005 will probably be the year it start to move. "

Society changes people do not.
Could the changes we see be Society changing again and not the NWO? What leads you to believe that its the NWO making the change happen?

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Could the changes we see be Society changing again and not the NWO? What leads you to believe that its the NWO making the change happen?

The changes we see, were all planned long before they happened. Perfect example would be the Protocols of the elders of Zion. Yes it was anti-semtic, but the facts which were stated are starting to happen now....coinedence??
Soceity on a small scale, does change, but on a international scale, it is controlled by a force we know nothing about.

So groups like the bilderbergs and the bohemian club just sit around and talk about sport? i dont think so. It is fact that the bilderbergs discuss international plans and some members have gone on to become world leaders (Clinton and Blair). Peter Mandelson attending the 2000 bilderberg meeting and now is EU commissioner for UK.

Bohemian grove has guest from former presidents to European Royal families, Bush attended the group before becoming president. Is this just one international coinedence??

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

The changes we see, were all planned long before they happened. Perfect example would be the Protocols of the elders of Zion. Yes it was anti-semtic, but the facts which were stated are starting to happen now....coinedence??
Soceity on a small scale, does change, but on a international scale, it is controlled by a force we know nothing about.

So groups like the bilderbergs and the bohemian club just sit around and talk about sport? i dont think so. It is fact that the bilderbergs discuss international plans and some members have gone on to become world leaders (Clinton and Blair). Peter Mandelson attending the 2000 bilderberg meeting and now is EU commissioner for UK.

Bohemian grove has guest from former presidents to European Royal families, Bush attended the group before becoming president. Is this just one international coinedence??

Thanks for answering my questions, I am Ignorant when it come to the NWO. I do have some more, i just dont want you to think I am giving you a hard time.

"It is fact that the bilderbergs discuss international plans and some members have gone on to become world leaders (Clinton and Blair)."

Do you have something I can see to support this?

[edit on 21-1-2005 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
My question is why hasn't anyone asked the great, fabulous shorty tfor an interview yet?

Im mean wat up wit dat?

What animal in your opinion is the most cute and fluffy?

[edit on 21-1-2005 by shorty]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Do you have something I can see to support this?

After Clinton was invited to a 1991 meeting of the Bilderberg Group in Baden-Baden, Germany, he became a front-running candidate for President in 1992. Then, despite --- or maybe because of -- his well-known sexual/drug addictions and compromised background, Clinton was selected as the Group's choice for U.S. President.

Since its founding, the Bilderberg Group has functioned as a defacto private Global Politburo with 120 attendees at recent yearly meetings. Historically, the Group's power is awesome. Bill Clinton, an obscure Arkansas governor, was tapped to run for president. Likewise, Margaret Thatcher as well as Tony Blair were tapped by the Bilderbergers to assume the reins of government in the United Kingdom. Congressman Gerald Ford --- later US president --- also attended Group meetings in 1964 and 1966.

whiterabbitcult.com...

What animal in your opinion is the most cute and fluffy?

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Thanks, lot of info I will be sure to read it all.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

no problem,
You got msn?? add me if you want to know any more about the NWO

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

no problem,
You got msn?? add me if you want to know any more about the NWO

I added you.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I added you.

WOOP! WOOP!!

anyone else have a question?

*drinks glass of water*

top topics

<<   2 >>