It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Condoleeza Rice is an idiot.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Or atleast a mouthpiece.

Back in the 1980s, she was being hailed among the American History Association as being a genius historian. American Historians were pushing for closer ties with Cold War Historians and really bashing anti-communist historians that existed.

Anti-communist historians weren't really opposed to what Karl Marx proposed, but believed that the Soviet Government wasn't practicing communism but plain barbarism.

Condoleeza Rice was one of the new generation of historians that was a communist sympathizer. Anyways....in her speech at Berkeley University in a seminar in 1988, she made a comment that was quite foolish.....

She stated that she is an expert in Soviet Affairs because she reads Pravda everyday.

For those of you who know of Pravda...it was a state sponsored newspaper that spread communist propaganda. Initially founded by Vladimir Lenin, it would often spread lies and propaganda portraying society differently than it really was.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
And your point would be? I lot of people call themselves experts because they read newspapers and magazines. I guess you need to call every one who does that idiots! Including Democrats who have said the same thing, i.e. Gore.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Here is some factual information about Condoleeza Rice:

www.whitehouse.gov...

www-hoover.stanford.edu...

racerelations.about.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe you could post your resume.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Before being part of the bush admin., Condoleeza Rice used to be a big wig (director) of cheveron oil company and even had an oil tanker named after her.

Here is a link to the renaming of that tanker...

multinationalmonitor.org...

No surprises that it was quitely renamed...eh?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Dr Rice is a genius no doubt about it, and we both share a passion for the Soviet Union and it's history. But that's about as far as it goes, because I certainly don't like the woman, she's ambitious, arrogant and she bullies people who challenge her intellect.

thanks,
drfunk

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by drfunk
Dr Rice is a genius no doubt about it, and we both share a passion for the Soviet Union and it's history. But that's about as far as it goes, because I certainly don't like the woman, she's ambitious, arrogant and she bullies people who challenge her intellect.

Sounds alot like most of the politicians in Washington. So what?

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by knights5629
Sounds alot like most of the politicians in Washington. So what?

exactly

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Makes me wonder if Condi was a white male if she would have been drilled so harshly? Rumsfeld wasn't grilled this hard 4 years ago.

Wasn't it classic when Robert "KKK" Byrd was questioning Condi?

[edit on 30-1-2005 by Carseller4]

posted on Jan, 30 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Rice is far from being an idiot, and that is what makes her so dangerous. Her intelligence is excelled only by her arrogance and lack of compassion. She is a perfect member of the Bush Administration. Cold, heartless and greedy.

new topics

top topics

join