It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Soul Energy Being Farmed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It all starts with 4 dimensional entities who have been on the planet since the creation of man feeding on fear. These 4d entities have successfully infiltrated many high ranking positions of our capitalistic society by the way of hybrids in which are walking vessels that were first created in laboratories with half human DNA and the DNA of 4 dimensional entities who are capable of coming down to 3d and taking human form with the ability to shapeshift. These hybrids are able to procreate creating baby hybrids as well. 4d entities are capable of possessing humans but the freewill of humans make possession a bit harder so they introduced hybrids.

The hybrids are nothing more than animated puppets where 4d entities inhabit these body's controlling their every single thought and
action. So how deep have these 4d entities infiltrated our society, well its simple really to name the obvious ones like the president,
politicians, pope, police, military, celebrities, musicians, judges, lawyers, doctors etc. But this goes really deep, this is the matrix
after all so let me start off with one, Daycare yep not even the babies are safe early from the tentacles of these entities. They put
hybrids in charge and hire hybrid staff members to monitor the children. Can't let a feeding go to waste especially the fear of a little baby is what these 4d entities seek.

It doesn't end there as a child grows up he enters public school where the teachers are hybrids enrolled to follow the particular agenda of
the curriculum. As you can tell teachers never question of the operandi of the government, they never stray to much off topic of the
subject they are paid to follow. After school these parasitic entities haven't given up on their feeding they've implanted a hybrid bus
driver who job it is to take the kids from point A to point B.

Not even your sports could evade these 4 dimensional parasitic entities. Your larger than life sport entertainers you idolize, yep
some are human but many are hybrids. These hybrid athletes sole purpose is not only winning championships but to sell out arenas,
stadiums for these 4d entities to feed on unsuspecting individuals that come to the games. But you can't have a farm without controlling
the animals food, so they place these hybrids in fast food joints, restaurants and yes hybrids are aware of one another when it comes to
hiring they don't need words to communicate they can communicate telepathically. They also pledge their allegiance to these 4d entities
in the way of symbols, codes, sacrificing one another on their numerology dates, hand signs, secret hand shakes etc. This is the
reason you need to be cautious eating fast food because you have no clue what ingredient these hybrid workers are adding to the burger,
could be a mix of MSG or some High Fructose Corn Syrup added on. It doesn't stop there, it wouldn't be right without controlling the
peoples money. So what do they do, they give us hybrid bank tellers, yep just like your sports there's a few humans amongst them but
majority are hybrids and they systematically hire their own. Can only trust someone you have full control over when it comes to handling
money. As you can see we have been fully entrenched by these 4d parasitic entities who have been farming since the days man have first been created.

My belief is their turning us into them with the food where eating right now. I know it sounds ridiculous but it maybe true especially
with the blood foods they create that we eat. Figuratively speaking where turning into vampires where we actually cannibalize, consume
other humans soul energy. Ever met a person that walked near you that sucked the life force out of you maybe this person wasn't aware he
caused it but just the fact his diet is rich in blood foods caused him to drain you of your soul energy, makes you think. Is this the reason
why the cases of insomnia has skyrocketed, it makes sense people are overwhelmed with energies they are consuming from individuals and from
the gluttony of blood foods. Wake Up America before you get consumed and cannibalize other humans.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Welcome. 1st, most won't read your wall of text without more paragraph division. Our many members speak many languages and are from many countries.

As well...you need to provide links to back up your points as per ATS decorum in thread starting so readers can follow...

How to start threads, what you can and cannot post and why...including how to upload links, videos and photos is something you should review.

That being said...welcome here to ATS. Best....Mysterioustranger

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Ever wondered if Azrael (Death) who is seen as the Reaper is also working in the background (4D), training mortals to become reapers when all hell breaks lose on this planet ?

From experience, if a person has an OoBE and sees a giant black human bone hand attached to their left shoulder, does not mean that the attachment is bad. It could be Azrael tapping them on the shoulder to show them that they are soon going to be working for him during the spiritual harvest.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

😐 . . . . . Uh, . . . . . .πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I applaud your way of thinking, friend, yet have in mind that a lot of propaganda goes on inherent. I was firm believer of 4d entities for some years until I started to dig beyond the available info. I have some basic psychic skills to do so. Thus I realised how complicated yet simple the game we are playing is. Divide and conquer. And by this new age story they are dividing us. Soon will be the time for conquer. Do not give up. See beyond their lies, rise above. Or die with rest farmed soul. Good luck!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

These 4d entities have successfully infiltrated many high ranking positions of our capitalistic society by the way of hybrids in which are walking vessels that were first created in laboratories with half human DNA and the DNA of 4 dimensional entities who are capable of coming down to 3d and taking human form with the ability to shapeshift.

So are communist and other types societies safe from these shape shifting parasites?

Not even your sports could evade these 4 dimensional parasitic entities. Your larger than life sport entertainers you idolize, yep some are human but many are hybrids. These hybrid athletes sole purpose is not only winning championships but to sell out arenas, stadiums for these 4d entities to feed on unsuspecting individuals that come to the games.

I thought the parasites feed on fear.

People usually fill up stadiums because of excitement and are having fun, some feel disappointment when their team loses but not sure how fear is being fed on at sporting events.

After school these parasitic entities haven't given up on their feeding they've implanted a hybrid bus driver who job it is to take the kids from point A to point B.

again, going from personal experience I was usually happy school was over for the day and wasn't fearful for any parasite to feed of me

Wake Up America before you get consumed and cannibalize other humans.

Oh, its only for Americans, I feel better now that I am safe down under

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Not even communist countries are safe from the tentacles of these 4d parasitic entities. And yes these entities don't only feed on fear, I should have explained myself better they feed on all emotions but they prefer to feed on fear.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Not even communist countries are safe from the tentacles of these 4d parasitic entities. And yes these entities don't only feed on fear, I should have explained myself better they feed on all emotions but they prefer to feed on fear.

Look , I tend to agree with an energy that influences our emotions for purposes of enriching itself.

However, these parasitic entities you are describing don't need to be something 4D or whatever, you are describing human greed and lust for power, human social interaction.

Feeding of happiness is what many do to make themselves happier, feeding of ones love is to empower us to climb to greater heights. Feeding of fear that is created by us to feel power over another is all human.

Its a fear you have of not understanding the humanity inside yourself that makes one need to create another entity to blame.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

i think that's an old theory from the mind of Robert Monroe....aka "Loosh"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
We don't need 4d entities to conquer and consume us. We do it ourselves--it's an everyday event. We submit ourselves--willingly--maybe ritualistically, at least customarily, to be conquered and consumed by others orf our kind.

I thought every1 knew this. Requires no secret knowledge.
edit on 8/16/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

i think that's an old theory from the mind of Robert Monroe....aka "Loosh"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Deep. I feel pensive. I don't know why I'm saying this, but last night I had a weird dream. I was pulling a worm thing from just above my belly button. It tried to slither back in but I gripped it hard and pulled. More and more came out until I could see it was a fat slug. It slapped on the floor and move around like a snake, grabbing for other things. Me and someone else stepped on it until it was all bloody and dead. I remember telling the person next to me all that blood was from me. I pointed at the small hole above my belly button where this thing had been pulled out. It wasn't bleeding.
edit on 8/16/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

Netflix Stranger Things episode. Fat alien slug barfed up in a sink.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

4 dimensional entities who are capable of coming down to 3d and taking human form with the ability to shapeshift.

4D entities don't shapeshift, the project a holograph of a human over their normal self.

Also, they can put up an audio transmitter anywhere and blast a specific frequency that humans hear subconsciousy, which then causes the humans to react in extreme fear, endorphines, pheromones start revving up, then the human starts emitting the desired fear hormone they, the 4Ds, get high on. It is highly desirable. Only 15 minutes of a transmission can cause a large area of 4Ders to get all "that was so good I need a ciggie". It is addictive. The hormone is from the "reptilian brain" all humans have, which is responsible for our #1 BASIC instinct: fight or flight.

Tolec told me this.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

That was such a good read thanks for sharing the knowledge.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Welcome.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Quote from Elliyahu on the topic I have discussed.

These little predatorial leeches cannot be killed or removed from our planet by humans.....
Planet Earth is a prison for these "fallen" creatures who have therefore designed this world to function like a feeding farm of negative vibrations.....

There are differenet levels of these creatures, in other word they exist in a heirachy much the same way angelic entities do....

They cannot be destroyed but they can be starved and their influence on your existence can be repelled indefinitely.. To starve them one must look at the weaknesses that exist within the self where is it that we are feeding these beings in our day to day lives that allows them to continually feed on us......One must seek and sever each and every tie that one has to these beings only then can we be free of them...IMO self discipline and self thought control are the way to fight back and to take back control of your own awareness.....

The predatory beings have us at at many disadvantages. The primary advantage they have over us is an energetic one....Humans are at a disadvantage, not because of the way we are configured but because of the way we appropriate our energetic resources.

As vast and as infinite as these enegetic resources are to us, human beings have effectively cut themselves off from the state of being that connects to this infinite source, known to me as Eden.

Human beings expend nearly all of their avaliable energy on a multitude of useless activities it is true, however from my observation the most costly of these expendatures is the amount of energy put toward habitual thought..

Having thoughts is all fine and dandy but when the thoughts have you it's not good at all.
Thinking habitually grounds us in the illusionary world of mundane and lame events and fuels the fire of perceptual filtering... Contolling our thoughts allows us to not only use our thoughts in a more productive way but also lets us see more directly into reality as it actually exists beyond the interpretation of our perceptual expectations....

Having the ability to comforatbly exist in a state of perpetual inner silence is a key weapon in the arsenal against the darkness. Silence by my way of thinking is prayer and what prayer was intended to be. Silence is what the creator wants from us because it bring humans closer to him by making them more and more aware of creation itself...

Having inner silence leads to a nirvanic like state that literally radiates a particular vibration that is very offensive to predatory entities...

These beings have been with us all since the time of our childhoods. Therefore these beings have established many connections to us that are difficult to reallize

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Here's a short video on YouTube that the Earth is a Soulmilking Farm for Interdimensional Beings.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Quote from fishonwheels many people are waking up to these 4d parasitic entities.

*It's very easy to tell the difference between low lvl entity attachments and someone else throwing you energy. Entities are around 24/7 whereas ppl often follow a schedule or react specifically to things that you do. And it's unmistakable when a living persons projects something your way and you would know what that feels like if you've ever psychically interacted with someone else, say a family member. What can happen however through others is repeated exposure to attacks can wear down one's defences and the bleeding out of energy CAN attract parasitic "thought forms" seeking sustanence. I have found distancing from one's source of attacks and an over all healthy and positive life can offer good natural lvl's of protection though against determined and experienced attackers whom it may not be practical to get away from you would need more of an active and not just passive defence. Anyways all the projected energy can lodge into one's own field which then attracts negativity from others.

*"low lvl thought forms/astral wildlife" as easy as swatting away flies. If this is all you need to get rid of, you're in luck. They have no power to infect a whole group field such as one you'd get with teams, families, members of a club, online communities etc. Have a warm bath, eat well sleep well, put no poison into your body and listen to awesome music for half a day and you've just starved them off. Ofc if you're under sustained assault from real ppl then there could be much more auric repair in the cards.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Quote from princessofwands.

The main thing is to give these entities nothing to hook onto, no food. So guard what you do, watch, think and feel. Don't let emotional problems grow inside you so that they become complexes with a life of their own that can 'puppet' you and be a nuisance to you and people around you.

As for other people's entities or negative thoughtforms, then give them no food either. Work out what kind of emotional charge they are trying to get from you and be completely indifferent as they 'do their thing' using the person in front of you as a conduit. Give them no satisfaction!!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Quote from DNA who speaks about how to guard yourself from 4d entities.

Protection

Fourth dimensional beings prefer for you to be still while they are feeding on you, as such, if you feel as if your are being preyed upon, move around, go for a jog, take a walk, exercise your body, even driving helps.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join