It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NPR Battleground Map: Hillary Clinton Solidifies Lead Against Donald Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

You sound upset. I can understand that the truth can hurt a bit, but arguing with reality isn't going to help any. But hey, you keep believing what you want to believe, but when you are shocked come November I'll be there to tell you, "I told you so."

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
NPR. Nuff said Rigged. moving on.

How about Politico?
Trump's shrinking electoral map

More than a half-dozen traditional, must-win battleground states are falling off the map as Hillary Clinton surges ahead of Trump in the polls. And it’s left Trump — who isn’t answering Clinton’s advertising in the swing states — with little plausible route to 270 electoral votes barring a major, sudden change to the dynamics of the race.

Florida? Clinton leads by 9 points in a new Monmouth University poll out Tuesday. New Hampshire? The most recent live-telephone poll there had Clinton up by 15 points. North Carolina, which has voted for the Republican in eight of the past nine presidential elections? Clinton led by 9 in a poll there last week.

George W. Bush won Colorado and Virginia in both 2000 and 2004 before Barack Obama flipped them narrowly in 2008 and 2012.

Now? Both states are virtually off the board: Clinton led by 8 points in Virginia in a new Washington Post poll out Tuesday, and she had a 14-point lead in a Colorado survey last week. Clinton’s campaign is confident enough in her current standing in those states to, at least temporarily, suspend television advertising there.

Nor has Trump made inroads in the upper Midwest, where some Republicans hoped his accentuated appeal among working-class white voters could help the GOP break through in states the party hasn’t won since the 1980s. Clinton leads by 10 points in the most recent poll in Michigan, and she is up 15 points among likely voters in Wisconsin, according to a well-respected pollster there.

Republicans haven’t won Pennsylvania since 1988 — and recent polls there indicate Trump won’t be the one to break that streak, despite the GOP nominee’s insistence that the “only way we can lose” is “if in certain sections of the state [Democrats] cheat.” Trump trailed by 11 points in the most-recent poll, and the pro-Clinton super PAC Priorities USA Action is no longer running ads there — though the campaign continues to advertise in Pennsylvania.

edit on 17-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

All MSM and all controlled. Sorry not convincing me of anything since they have all been in the establishments pockets. left and right are finally working together at least.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I am not sure how Trump fixes this. He needs to get the red states in hand first. Because Clinton is pulling ad money out of some battle ground states that are solid blue now. That money is going to go to hitting Ohio where Trump is competitive and expanding in those red states where he is weak. Unlike his supporters Trump has to take the polls seriously to know where to deploy his resources to best effect.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I agree, hope some day we have a government in Washington that ends taxpayer money going to groups like npr.

they are nothing but propaganda, shut them down.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad
How can Hillary's ads be effective? she has nothing to brag about. I don't think voters are that dumb, are they?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MrSpad
How can Hillary's ads be effective? she has nothing to brag about. I don't think voters are that dumb, are they?

All her ads really do is show Trump saying stupid and offensive things, or him claim he said or did not say something before and the show him contradicting himself, showing him out right lying, ads showing people he screwed over and defrauded, ads showing GOP national security experts and and former Admirals and Generals saying Trump is danger to the US, ads showing economists showing Trumps economic plans are a disaster. You know they pretty much show Trump being hi confused angry self. Trump is his own worst enemy. Why he constantly lies about things that take 10 seconds to check is beyond me, it is like he does not know that the internet can find every video of what he has said in the past. Clinton does not need to brag all she has to do is show she is semi competent and she comes out looking golden next to crazy man.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Clinton does not need to brag all she has to do is show she is semi competent and she comes out looking golden next to crazy man.

Good god how can she manage to show any competence at all when her whole tenure as SOS was a stunning example of incompetence which was highly publicized and proven multiple times? Ah, at this point, what difference does it make when most of her followers, you'd swear, are lobotomized.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: MrSpad
Clinton does not need to brag all she has to do is show she is semi competent and she comes out looking golden next to crazy man.

Good god how can she manage to show any competence at all when her whole tenure as SOS was a stunning example of incompetence which was highly publicized and proven multiple times? Ah, at this point, what difference does it make when most of her followers, you'd swear, are lobotomized.

When you take her time at Sec State without all the wild political conspiracies it was fine. Some wins, some losses but about typical. Even Trump praised he performance. US world standing greatly increased in particular in the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia. And continued the last 50 years of trying to fix the Middle East only find it has managed to grow new problems. Carter, Reagan, Bush St, Clinton, Bush Jr, and Obama have all tried and failed in the mid east basically trying to clean up the mess left by British and French when the drew some random borders and said good day.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I'll say this right now, Colorado is NOT for Hillary I assure you!
The delegates had no choice...
I have met one open Hillary supporter and I've been looking. I work with hundreds of thousands of people from all walks of life. Completely irrational and unable to defend against the weakest opposition before resorting to personal attacks. My GF's mother said I wasn't allowed to date her daughter if I supported Hillary. It's all become rather amusing because the only open Hillary supporters I can find reside here in their cyber safe space.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

As Mr. Spad said, she only has to show Trump being Trump.

I haven't met any Hillary supporters that love her. They admit they are voting for her because the idea of Trump as President is so very unpalatable.
I try to introduce them to Jill Stein.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I have not met anybody who supports anybody. It is not something people generally discuss an most people will simply agree with whatever you are saying to not wast time with a political debate. It is kind of like talking about religion. My Facebook used to have Trump supporters, mostly military but, they all seem to have switched to Johnson after Trumps bashing on the Gold Star families. Of course in a nation of 350 million people my personal observation mean nothing.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

REMOVED BY REQUEST
edit on 16000000pppm by yuppa because: Not worth sinking to that level.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join