It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Kidney Proof - Internal Organs Changed Position

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

That's just your unprofessional opinion, young Max.

It has nothing to do with being a medical professional. Your were saying that the kidneys are still in the same place as the OP remembers them, even though the OP clearly points out a spot that's much lower than they are in two pics you posted yourself.

When I pointed this out you googled and found one of few pics that actually show them lower as opposed to the majority of them.

I already asked you, which ones are correct? Is the vast majority of them showing the kidneys higher, wrong, or the other one you posted to support your argument?

young Max.

What is young for you?
edit on 17-8-2016 by TheMaxHeadroomIncident because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy
a reply to: Agartha

Had to step away for a little bit, lol!

Good grief!!!

Seems like you had to come back too....

Good grief what?

You mean you were talking nonsense and after 3 posts drawing it out for you you finally got it too and now you are going to act like you weren't talking nonsense at all?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Will this nonsense never end?

You can make it go away by a click of a button.

Organs shifting is the most stupid ME. People don't realize how ignorant they look when they claim it.

Out of curiousity, why does this make one look especially ignorant?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

Will this nonsense never end? Organs shifting is the most stupid ME. People don't realize how ignorant they look when they claim it.

I want to explain, as I have explained several times in other threads. Do you not realize how big evolutionary changes would be for your organs to be different? Mind you, if your kidneys were where you think they used to be many babies would be accidentally killed from a good burping...

So, with these massive changes needed in evolution for a different organ configuration, everything else is virtually identical? Don't you realize how stupid that sounds?

Stupid according to what? The paradigm you are programmed with? First you would need to understand the true nature of our 3d physical reality to even begin to see the circumstances under which this would be taking place

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Which organ is the hart?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

Stupid according to science. You need to understand the true nature of science and the reality it explains to even begin to see how stupid the organ shift ME is.
edit on 17-8-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: dannnodotBut thr easiest proof is try to insert that line into the dialog ot doesn't work. Like knew who he was and who says thr name of thr person they are talking to in a conversation it's stupid.

Dragonridr, you are wrong.

People address by name all the time when in debate, argument or setting someone straight about something.
See how it works in my first sentence in reply to you?

Claiming that the dialogue doesn't work with Luke being addressed by name simply isn't true.
Putting that forward as PROOF is stupid.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

And what were you doing? You were being condescending. It's only use is an insulting one when addressing the person directly. Vader was not insulting Luke. Quite the opposite, he wanted Luke to join him. I did a complete write up on this previously.

Because you use the language incorrectly does not mean the writers of the ESB script did.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Science has not eliminated any of the possbile scenarios I am refering too, and seems to support the basis of it although we're just scratching the surface.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Really? It is obviously used with a whole range of emotions, for instance to show love, sympathy or a connection and to signal that what is being said is important.

"Raymund, I have to tell you something."

"Raymund, don't worry, I am going to help you"

"Raymund I am so glad for you."

You do have contact with other people sometimes right?

It makes perfect sense in that conversation. "No" sounds casual like, "Nope....btw....I am your father."

If you tell someone your are actually their dad "Luke(listen up son this is some heavy stuff), I AM your father sounds way more logical.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

And what were you doing? You were being condescending. It's only use is an insulting one when addressing the person directly. Vader was not insulting Luke. Quite the opposite, he wanted Luke to join him. I did a complete write up on this previously.

Because you use the language incorrectly does not mean the writers of the ESB script did.

No, addressing by name is not only used to be insulting.
It's also used in highly emotionally charged exchanges to grab attention and ground someone going off on one so what needs to be communicated gets taken on board.

Raymundoko, you've got me wrong.
I don't care if Vader said LUKE or NO. I don't remember either way, as far as I'm concerned he says No, because that's what he says. But once again you jump to the conclusion that I believe a certain thing just because I speak up against someone's falsehood that you happen to blindly subscribe to.
It's not surprising that you would deny what I am saying because contesting it serves your confirmation bias to back up your stance.

edit on 17 8 1616 by Ruiner1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

edit on 17 8 1616 by Ruiner1978 because: Double post

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasteel

originally posted by: UnBreakable
People who believe in the ME think kidneys used to be lower. Their brains are definitely lower now............like in their arses.

The concept itself is interesting. As I said, people remembering Russia landing on the moon warrants some investigation, even if it only turns up how bizzarely complex memory is. The problem is people claiming ME for every single instance of them being wrong about something, or every common misconception.

Heart isn't on the left? - ME.
A word isn't spelt how I thought? - timeline change obviously.
My car keys aren't where I thought they were? - those pesky timelines!

Agree, there might be some historical events which can be murky, and need to be clarified, but it's funny now how every faulty memory learned in grade school is automatically blamed on the ME. I guess human ego just won't let someone admit their losing memory recall as they grow older.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

Really? It is obviously used with a whole range of emotions, for instance to show love, sympathy or a connection and to signal that what is being said is important.

"Raymund, I have to tell you something."

"Raymund, don't worry, I am going to help you"

"Raymund I am so glad for you."

You do have contact with other people sometimes right?

It makes perfect sense in that conversation. "No" sounds casual like, "Nope....btw....I am your father."

If you tell someone your are actually their dad "Luke(listen up son this is some heavy stuff), I AM your father sounds way more logical.

You are of course absolutely correct.
Raymundoko has stated in the past that he is able to admit when he's wrong.
I'm sure that his next post here will be just that...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I didn't say you believed it one way or the other, I said you were using the language incorrectly. You simply don't understand how to use a proper noun when addressing a person in one on one conversation. Bad Grammar is Bad Grammar.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

All of those are bad grammar if it's just me an you in a room together. The lack of education is strong with you.

And you.

A direct address should only be used when there are multiple people and you need to target one specifically or if you need to get the attention of a person.

Vader already had Luke's attention and there were no other parties present.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

All of those are bad grammar if it's just me an you in a room together. The lack of education is strong with you.

And you.

A direct address should only be used when there are multiple people and you need to target one specifically or if you need to get the attention of a person.

Vader already had Luke's attention and there were no other parties present.

Raymundoko, you are wrong.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

All of those are bad grammar.

Can you correct them for me?

All of those are bad grammar if it's just me an you in a room together.

There are no grammar rules that forbid using a person's name in a sentence in a one on one situation or any situation. You are being quite pathetic and a poor loser.

What's the matter, can't admit that your mind was wrong huh, huh???

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Dude, I was totally talking nonsense. You're absolutely correct in your assessment. Err, wait...faulty memory.

Good grief = derp!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Dude, I was totally talking nonsense. You're absolutely correct in your assessment.

Thanks for seeing the error of your ways and giving credit where credit is due.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join