It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Kidney Proof - Internal Organs Changed Position

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

Cool, never said I was.

What's the derp for anyway?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMaxHeadroomIncident
a reply to: TerryDon79

Where's your kidneys, liver, heart, stomach?

Higher up than your brain.

Hahaha ok ok I laughed my ass off at this, y'all continue don't mind me.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Yes, the OP made claims about anatomy being in different locations than they remember. Agartha was responding to the OP. You are deflecting. Regardless if they now know where the organs are located, they believe them to have changed position. Examples of anatomy fit in to this thread topic.

The title of the thread is 'Mandela Effect - Kidney Proof - Internal Organs Changed Position.'

From the OP

These videos (along with my memory) are proof to me that the kidneys changed locations.

Skeptics will say our memory of the locations is wrong, and the folks who made the videos are uninformed. They'll joke and possibly poke at others..

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

The point is that your anatomy lesson was not needed since the OP knows how it is supposed to be now, and didn't make no claims from which you could gather that the position he thinks they used to be in, is the same as they are now.....

Nope, you are incorrect.... here we go again:

The point is: the OP said the kidneys were on the small of the back (see my post Here because I won't repeat myself again.)

The point is my first post here showed the kidneys are exactly where the OP said they 'used' to be.
The point is they have never changed.
The point is some people have no clue about human anatomy.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

Cool, never said I was.

No you said this,

Just because you are misremembering something, doesn't mean WE are on another timeline.

Then I said, "noone says YOU are on a different timeline".

What's the derp for anyway?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Never said I was on another timeline, I said it was faulty memory, ffs.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

I'm at a loss, and I'm a rather logical poster, and I agree with what you are saying the problem is, my father and I remember billy graham dying, and watching his funeral, it was a big deal because at the time I was a southern Christian, can someone please explain that one, it doesn't sit well at all..

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy

You didn't say anything about being on other timelines, the OP clearly did.
Everybody can see that and we can all understand what you are saying.... well, almost everybody.

lol

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

The point is: the OP said the kidneys were on the small of the back (see my post Here because I won't repeat myself again.)

No he didn't, I just told you so, he was refering to the location others were refering to, or it boils down to semantics but it doesn't even matter. In the OP it becomes clear that the OP obviously thinks they were lower than they are now, just look at the pic he posted ffs.

Where our kidneys used to be

You keep saying the kidneys are still in the place the OP claims they used to be, but they obviously aren't.
edit on 16-8-2016 by TheMaxHeadroomIncident because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
I'm at a loss, and I'm a rather logical poster, and I agree with what you are saying the problem is, my father and I remember billy graham dying, and watching his funeral, it was a big deal because at the time I was a southern Christian, can someone please explain that one, it doesn't sit well at all..

I know you are logical, I like your posts, but Tech we all have experienced 'strange' or 'different' memories, it's nothing unusual but I don't want to go into as it has been explained many times on the other 3000 Mandela effect threads on ATS. Human memory really is faulty.

When do you think he died? Perhaps was another big American evangelical figure?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

You said this,

Just because you are misremembering something, doesn't mean WE are on another timeline.

You are implying that he is imlplying that you(you are included in we) are on another timeline. Do you get this sofar?

To which I said "noone says YOU are on a different timeline".

Derp.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

What's up bro!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

You didn't say anything about being on other timelines, the OP clearly did.
Everybody can see that and we can all understand what you are saying.... well, almost everybody.

lol

Yes, you all have terrible reading comprehension.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: Pearj

The heart has never been on the left side of the chest and it's not in the center now; it is slightly distal from the left lateral aspect of the mediastinum where it has always been.

You have two arteries in your wrist; the ulnar (pinky side) and radial (thumb side, and it extends into the thumb, which is why you NEVER check for a pulse with your thumb). The space in between the ulna and radius (the two corresponding bones of the arm that give the arteries their names) has no major blood vessels. They would be vulnerable to injury, were they located in the center...primarily due to being pinched by tendons and muscles during normal arm movements, of which we make millions throughout the day.

The blood circulates...arterial blood, which is oxygenated, pumps out of the heart and is carried by arteries to the organs and delivers the oxygen which powers the brain and nourishes the other organ systems. It is then pushed into the venous system, sans oxygen, where it continues in a circular fashion back to the heart to be reoxygenated and then pumped out again into the arterial system. This is why arteries spurt and veins drip.

The arteries in the extremities are dependent upon each other for that circulation. They have to create the upward momentum of the arterial push to keep the circle going. If one or the other of those arteries is occluded, the blood flow cannot be completed and the tissue, lacking the oxygen to nourish it, begins to die. Occlude them long enough, and you lose that limb...longer still and the brain will be damaged, just from those small arteries inhibiting the flow of blood.

If our arteries were in the carpal tunnel, in the middle, not only would their size and independent pumping action cause them to compress each other, effectively blocking blood flow, they would also be completely unprotected...we'd never be able to wear a watch or be placed in handcuffs or anything constricting; and every time we lifted something or dribbled a ball or any other action that involves the fine muscles, we'd be cutting off oxygen to our vital organs...including the brain, which enables us to make those movements in the first place.

Familiarize yourself with not only the anatomy, but also the physiology of the human body, and you will see why what you are suggesting is medically impossible. If you've ever checked a pulse in the center of the wrist, it's not the Mandela Effect...you've simply been doing it wrong.

The kidneys are very large organs. If they were not protected by the ribcage, and were situated where you (and millions of other people...this is a very common mistake) think they're supposed to be, they'd be directly under the skin...and one good fall from a ladder or tree onto the back would kill a person. Not only that, if these large, easily damaged organs were in the lower back, they'd be compressed and unable to receive adequate circulation, and the ureters, which carry urine to the bladder, and the bladder itself would also be squished, unable to function properly. It's a trickle-down effect, if you'll pardon the pun.

All of our "tubing" depends upon the ability to expand and maintain adequate flow, and all of our organs depend on the tubing to deliver nutrients and oxygen and waste to the proper location. That is why they're strategically placed. Take the stomach and point it straight down, it pushes into the diaphragm and intestines...suddenly we cannot breathe or digest food properly.

Push the kidneys down into the lower back, compressing the lower intestine, the liver, the ureters and bladder, the pancreas and spleen, the stomach and the heart, as well as the abdominal aorta, femoral arteries and numerous nerve centers that send signals to and from the brain and CNS, suddenly we cannot urinate, defecate, breathe, digest, filter toxins, or regulate hormones and nutrients properly. Most people would never make it to adolescence.

Additionally, if the anatomy were rearranged where all of the largest major organs are located primarily in the abdominal cavity, there would be a useless expanse of empty space left in the thoracic cavity and the heart would have to work overtime to pump oxygenated blood to the other organs because they'd be such a distance from it. It would become huge and unable to beat properly, and we would quickly die of congestive heart failure.

I could give you numerous reasons in addition to those why the organ placement that you are describing make no sense medically...pages worth. I am in fact oversimplifying for this context. There are many things wrong with the depictions of human anatomy currently on the internet, but I'm sorry...the ones you are have cited here are not any of those.

In almost two decades of clinical patient care in emergency medicine, I have heard some pretty wild beliefs from patients and their families. One of the most common of those is the placement of the kidneys. People present with lower back pain and insist they've got "kidney pain". Often it takes being shown their own radiology films to prove otherwise, so stubborn is their conviction that the kidneys sit in the lumbar region rather than the thoracic. And just as commonly, their point of reference is boxing, UFC fights, wrestling or movies and TV shows like ER.

As one doc put it, "kidney shot" sounds a whole lot more devastating to an audience than "sharp jab to the lower back muscle", doesn't it? Absolutely, it does, and that is exactly why fight announcers say things like that.

It's a very wise idea to get your medical knowledge from an actual doctor rather than boxing matches and the internet. Incorrect assumptions about signs of a heart attack or stroke contribute on a routine basis to the deaths from those ailments every day, despite the abundant public warnings to the contrary from the medical community, yet those beliefs continue to persist...and people continue to die because they and others around them do not recognize the actual common signs of stroke and heart attacks.

But don't take my word for it. Go see your physician, and tell him or her that you thought the radial artery was located in the carpal space between the bones of your wrist. Tell him/her that you thought your heart was located behind your left ribcage rather than nestled in the cardiac notch. Tell your doc that you thought your kidneys were just above your pelvic girdle, riding the sacrum and lateral aspects of the iliac crest; that you thought this despite the fact that human fetuses also grow within that same abdominal cavity. Ask your physician, who is actually licensed to practice medicine, what he or she thinks about your current understanding of human anatomy.

I am not trying to be harsh...I have experienced a number of these things myself. But some of them I really did remember wrong, and I would be remiss if I did not speak up when I see someone else falling into that same trap.

Welp, let me say that in spite of this post seemingly being ignored in the thread (ATS loves an argument more than a resolution) I commend you on taking the time to actually type this out.

Thread done really, right? Lol as if it could be, with so much frickin "fun" to be had.

This should be applauded.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I'm with you and the whole interdeminsional time shift thing is bizarrely humorous- if only it could have time shifted my X wife. Anyway, yes faulty memory likely, but I'm willing to say this shared faulty memory is in the very least fascinating.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

What's good man, I'm glad you're back, hopefully for a while!! When you said," his kidneys were above his brain" I fell over in my chair laughing. Damn dude haha
edit on 16-8-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Higher up than your brain.

Hahaha ok ok I laughed my ass off at this, y'all continue don't mind me.

There's been a few replies by TheMaxHeadroomIncident that I've literally laughed out loud with... good stuff.

You may of discovered a Mandela Effect..

..I did a search and found Billy is still alive [edited, had typed died in 2015].

So I used Google's tools to get results only from 1985 - 2014.

Hopefully this link will take you to the search restricted by date:
Billy Graham Memorial 2012

A few videos cover his death in 2012, and one in 2013. How can that be, if he's still alive.

Update:

Apparently it's not a new Mandela Effect - other people also thought he died and even saw it on TV.

Please note I'm a logical person too - the Mandela Effect was so strong for me these are the first and only topics I've ever created on ATS in over a decade of reading and many years of being a member. The Effect hit me about 3 weeks ago... I've never been a prolific poster here - until now.

edit on 16-8-2016 by Pearj because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I'm with you and the whole interdeminsional time shift thing is bizarrely humorous- if only it could have time shifted my X wife. Anyway, yes faulty memory likely, but I'm willing to say this shared faulty memory is in the very least fascinating.

hahaha we all wish we could time shift certain people!!

...just look at the pic he posted ffs.

LOL
You don't understand: the kidneys are in that area he says, the waistline, the confusion (or bad memory) comes with the position of the xrays (which can be trick to read) or different diagrams showing the kidneys in a way they look lower than in other diagrams. Here are two examples, where the kidneys are shown just as the pic the OP posted:

The OP remembers the kidneys in an area that's still correct 'in this timeline'.
So again: the kidneys are still in the same place, small of the back. No mystery there.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You are good, and all these guys are my friends and at the very least respectful acquaintances. Don't worry about what people think, the billy graham thing has been discussed and I remember it happening in the the mid 2000s, it's vivid and impactful. It's just, these shared memories have been discussed so much on ats people are tired, anyway don't worry about any of this I'm glad you are participating.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Nope you have it all wrong.. they're all in the same place as they have always been.

edit on Tue, 16 Aug 2016 16:53:42 -0500534America/ChicagoTuesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join