It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Kidney Proof - Internal Organs Changed Position

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackofBlades
Several members have taken the time to refute the claims of those who think the ME is a legitimate thing. In return, they've been insulted.

That is utter BS - and you know it.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

It's 100% true. The ME crowd resort to ad hominem and base attacks on almost every page of these threads. Maybe not in your timeline?

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj

originally posted by: JackofBlades
Several members have taken the time to refute the claims of those who think the ME is a legitimate thing. In return, they've been insulted.

That is utter BS - and you know it.

That's utter bs and you know it.
See how easy that is?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: HarbingerOfShadows

I especially like how he doesn't even see the irony of his post.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: heineken

Dude there's no talking to these people here the milkyway is messed up now. It says we're in some giant cloud now. If you were from this earth that is normal for you but not me and him we are from a different timeline.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I've suffered from acute bouts of Afib. At onset, my heart was racing 400-600bpm. I could feel the LEFT side of my chest & collar bone beating itself up. In turn, the cardiologist always takes my BP on the LEFT arm bc its a "more accurate" reading, being on the same side as the heart. And I've witnessed sonograms of my heart on-screen. It looks like a raw chicken to the LEFT of center.

In general, my opinion is still out on the Mandela Effect concept. Anatomy has been studied and chronicled well since the Ancient Romans. Some optic implements still used today bear little difference from their ancient predecessors (in terms of design). This is just an example to remind everyone how long human bodies have been dissected and researched.

edit on 11-4-2017 by GrayGallows because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: GrayGallows
I've suffered from acute bouts of Afib. At onset, my heart was racing 400-600bpm.

You're flat out lying, you'd be long dead before it reached that BPM.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

That's how AFib works.

source

In AF, the atria contract rapidly and irregularly at rates of 400 to 600 beats per minute.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Good to see this thread's still going.. and everyone's still on topic and all civil and everything.

Stay classy ATS.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Yes, that Rhythm, not the heart rate itself.

If that is what he meant, I apologize.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I don't give 2 craps about the "ME", unlike the majority of people around I have the ability to not only be arrogant and a bastard, but I also have the ability to apologize and admit when I am wrong - I will even come back before any one has pointed out that I am and state myself that I am.

Stay classy, Hypocrite.
edit on 11-4-2017 by MuonToGluon because: SP

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

Like candy from a baby :-)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
After doing a bit more research on the Mandela Effect I'm starting to think there may actually be something to it. I know I'm going to sound like a crazy person just by entertaining such outlandish notions, but some of the examples I've come across are very convincing. It seems to me like the people claiming the Mandela Effect is real all have a common history, they are able to agree on how it used to be, which I find quite interesting. Consider the following two lists, one is historically accurate and one is "how it used to be" according to people experiencing the Mandela Effect:

"Luke, I am your father"
"Mirror, mirror, on the wall"
C-3PO was fully gold/bronze
4 people in the car with JFK
Coca Cola has a centered dash

"No, I am your father"
"Magic mirror, on the wall"
C-3PO had a silver leg
6 people in the car with JFK
Coca Cola has a high square dot

I have a feeling that most people would gravitate towards only one of those lists rather than choosing from both. For me it's the first list, and in fact everything in the first list is false, the second list is the historically accurate list.

This is the best reply I've seen so far. Thank you for sharing your experience. I, like you, gravitate towards the first list presented. I have been looking into this a lot recently and I have been blown away. I think the problem is (if this is a real effect) is that majority of people are not experiencing this. However, there seems to be a large amount of us who are. I have no issue admitting I am wrong, or my brain is foggy, or we make common mistakes, but it seems to me that there are way to many coincidence for me personally. I know where my organs are now, and am physically aware of their locations, but I have an odd memory of them being in different locations. What is odd to me is that all of the Mandela effects are "new" to me, as in the last 5 years or so. Like I would have noticed C3PO's leg a long time ago, however, I did notice it myself (within the last 5 years) and find it odd that it was silver, but wasn't sure why I thought it was odd. Some of the effects I figured out on my own, before someone pointed them out to me. There is something strange about all of this, and It's only been happening to me personally in the last 5 years.

Also, shame on you people who are telling others that they need mental help. A lot of people are experiencing this, even if it is false, and we did too many drugs once upon a time, there is no need to tell people we need help.
edit on 21-6-2017 by AIC4ME because: forgot quote

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AIC4ME

Well said.

It's cool you've been a member since 07 and have only made a few posts - and on this thread was one of them.

Oh, and I used to be an A1C too :-)

edit on 21-6-2017 by Pearj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AIC4ME

Some people DO need mental help...

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AIC4ME
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
After doing a bit more research on the Mandela Effect I'm starting to think there may actually be something to it. I know I'm going to sound like a crazy person just by entertaining such outlandish notions, but some of the examples I've come across are very convincing. It seems to me like the people claiming the Mandela Effect is real all have a common history, they are able to agree on how it used to be, which I find quite interesting. Consider the following two lists, one is historically accurate and one is "how it used to be" according to people experiencing the Mandela Effect:

"Luke, I am your father"
"Mirror, mirror, on the wall"
C-3PO was fully gold/bronze
4 people in the car with JFK
Coca Cola has a centered dash

"No, I am your father"
"Magic mirror, on the wall"
C-3PO had a silver leg
6 people in the car with JFK
Coca Cola has a high square dot

I have a feeling that most people would gravitate towards only one of those lists rather than choosing from both. For me it's the first list, and in fact everything in the first list is false, the second list is the historically accurate list.

This is the best reply I've seen so far. Thank you for sharing your experience. I, like you, gravitate towards the first list presented. I have been looking into this a lot recently and I have been blown away. I think the problem is (if this is a real effect) is that majority of people are not experiencing this. However, there seems to be a large amount of us who are. I have no issue admitting I am wrong, or my brain is foggy, or we make common mistakes, but it seems to me that there are way to many coincidence for me personally. I know where my organs are now, and am physically aware of their locations, but I have an odd memory of them being in different locations. What is odd to me is that all of the Mandela effects are "new" to me, as in the last 5 years or so. Like I would have noticed C3PO's leg a long time ago, however, I did notice it myself (within the last 5 years) and find it odd that it was silver, but wasn't sure why I thought it was odd. Some of the effects I figured out on my own, before someone pointed them out to me. There is something strange about all of this, and It's only been happening to me personally in the last 5 years.

Also, shame on you people who are telling others that they need mental help. A lot of people are experiencing this, even if it is false, and we did too many drugs once upon a time, there is no need to tell people we need help.

I had to qouote this in entirety because it sounds right, the kind of logic you would use. I for one, belong to the 'old world' I.E> my memories of the first list, AND YES< Dolly had braces!
And C-3PO NEVER had a SILVER leg, i would have noticed, when my father took me to see the film way back when in Marble Arch. 76 or 77 Funnily enough, my own VHS recording from that era......shows all the changes, including a silver leg thruoghout the series! No Way could have clandestine ops like the CIA have changed everyones video's overnight.
The only logical answer is Alice.
Holy crap........

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
C-3PO did have a silver leg in some publicity shots. Well, not exactly a whole leg, just the shin. I'm confident that it was his right leg.

I remember this because I was familiar with him having a silvery shin from photographs before I saw the movie, and in the movie he doesn't have a silver shin. It confused me as a child, which made it stick in my memory.

Point being, both versions (one silver leg/no silver leg) are correct.

Edit to add: The photo on the left in this pair of pictures is exactly the one I remember.
edit on 2-7-2017 by audubon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

Yep - it's beyond nuts.. A wonder the likes of which are beyond science fiction. Star for you.

Are you just leaning about the Effect - or have you been Effected for a while?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Ummm - he has a silver shin in the movie now too.

In the real past he was all gold all the time.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

?!?

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42 >>

join