It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Kidney Proof - Internal Organs Changed Position

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Here, see. Your argument only works if you have proof that human memory is wrong 100% of the time. It isn't. Just because it CAN be fallible doesn't mean it is every time.

People don't believe in the ME because they don't get that memory can be fallible, people just think that fallible memory doesn't explain it in these cases.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

Here, see. Your argument only works if you have proof that human memory is wrong 100% of the time. It isn't. Just because it CAN be fallible doesn't mean it is every time.
That's not how it works.

We have EVIDENCE that memories are fallible. It doesn't need to be 100% of memories. That's your own rule.

Now, the memories involved in most of these "Mandela Effects" are the fallible ones. It's been PROVEN with SCIENCE.

The other "Mandella Effects" are easily explained with poor education, misinterpretations and misunderstandings.

There's no giant, fantastical, timeline jumping leap to make. Science has proven that people's memories aren't perfect, that people misunderstand things, that people who don't know aren't taught right (or at all) get things wrong.

People don't believe in the ME because they don't get that memory can be fallible, people just think that fallible memory doesn't explain it in these cases.
Yeah, more "thinking", "feeling" and "knowing" that they can't possibly be wrong lol.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

The point was that according to you, people believe in the ME because they "don't get how memory works". This is not true, they get how memory works, they just think it doesn't explain it in these cases.

Whatever you think about that is, as usual, not relevant to the point.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

The point was that according to you, people believe in the ME because they "don't get how memory works". This is not true, they get how memory works, they just think it doesn't explain it in these cases.
If they knew how memory works, they wouldn't argue that it isn't their memories and there would be zero Mandela effect.

Whatever you think about that is, as usual, not relevant to the point.
According to you and your fictional "posting protocols" lol.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

If they knew how memory works, they wouldn't argue that it isn't their memories and there would be zero Mandela effect.

And why is that? If you know how memory works you also know that it is in fact correct most of the time.

So again, you may not agree with it, but believing in the ME does not equate to not knowing how memory works

According to you and your fictional "posting protocols" lol.

There is nothing fictional about the practise of posting replies that are relevant to the context of a discussion, although in your case it obviously is fiction.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

Blah blah blah.

You keep using the same arguments, yet you don't see how you're actually just saying what I'm saying, then adding the "but that doesn't make my special Mandela effect real. Waaaaaah!"

Why don't DOCTORS experience the heart, liver and kidneys in a different place (outside of actual medical conditions) ?

Why don't PILOTS miss Australia, New Zealand or South America?

Why is it always some nobody on the internet that "feels" something is wrong and they just "know" it?

Answer: Faulty memories, poor education, misunderstanding and misinterpretation. ALL explained by SCIENCE.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

You keep using the same arguments

Good thing you are so refreshing.

Why don't DOCTORS experience the heart, liver and kidneys in a different place (outside of actual medical conditions) ?

How do you know they don't? You have access to the minds of all the doctors on Earth. What a dumb thing to say.

Why don't PILOTS miss Australia, New Zealand or South America?

How do you know what all pilots think?

Why is it always some nobody on the internet that "feels" something is wrong and they just "know" it?

How do you know the profession of every person on the internet. How many pilots and doctors would admit this on the internet anyway?

Answer: Faulty memories, poor education, misunderstanding and misinterpretation. ALL explained by SCIENCE.

Their existence is explained by science. Science doesn't prove they are the cause of the ME.

You guys really think you are going to change anyone's mind here. This is purely about your own pathetic egos.
edit on 21-8-2016 by TheMaxHeadroomIncident because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Oh look. The "how do you know what they're thinks by?" argument.

How do you know that the Mandela effect is anything other than faulty memory, poor education, misunderstandings and misinterpretations?

Derp.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

But the "saying Luke makes no sense" argument has been proved to be absolute rubbish. It's perfectly logical and reasonable to address by name in that situation. Denial of this is just plain ignorance.

It makes no sense in terms of Vader's character and the context of the scene.

It makes sense if its printed on a t-shirt or a poster but not in the actual scene of the movie when one puts everything in context, everything being the characteristics of the Sith and how they express themselves, what has lead up to the scene and the actual scene it self.

Put it all together and it doesn't make sense, Maybe if Darth Vader was a gay character from a 70s TV show it might make sense and sound right but he is not.

You can't just make stuff up to back up your stance, and then make comments about other people's logic, education or mental health when they, quite rightly disagree with your baseless claims. The irony! Bad form...

What claims have I made?

Sorry if 'form' isn't your taste.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

So that would mean that you think your own argument is just as ridiculous as the ME theory.

But tell me, how DO you know?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Put it all together and it doesn't make sense, Maybe if Darth Vader was a gay character from a 70s TV show it might make sense and sound right but he is not.

Wth? Calling your son by his name is.....gay?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

So that would mean that you think your own argument is just as ridiculous as the ME theory.

But tell me, how DO you know?

It's called the hundreds, if not thousands, of scientific studies that corroborate what I've said.

Against "feelings" and "knowing" from the Mandela Effect group.

link   
a reply to: Pearj

We aren't talking about common mistakes, we're talking about iconic changes that affect things we see and hear about everyday (eg: a Star Wars fan that's heard the iconic line hundreds of times). When you leave for work, do you have to look at a map - or do you know how to get there? It seems childish to waist pages baiting someone into a point that could of been done in one reply. All of this stuff has already been established - the conversation has gone past faulty memory. The problem is that I think you know that.

Sorry but browsing the net and these threads has shown me its people that claim they are fans but have actually shown that they aren't as hardcore fans as they claim,

star wars fans that heard the iconic line 100s of times argue its an incorrect memory by those that claim its Luke,

Its been shown via old marketing how one could mistake the line and think its Luke.

concerning the line in the movie, sorry it hasn't gone past faulty memory its gone into serious delusion when its shown how on T-shirts and other marketing its been depicted as "Luke, I am your father" and that is where the people mistake the iconic line.

Its a faulty memory concerning the line in the movie, you can disagree and thinks its gone past faulty memory all you want, memory is all you have when explanations have been shown how and where people might think the line is "Luke" instead of "No".

link   

He wasn't replying to you.

Bad posting protocols.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Wth? Calling your son by his name is.....gay?

You don't get it,

Its OK.

No, I didn't say calling your son by his name is gay,

Or should say, TheMaxHeadroomincident, I didn't say calling your son is gay

but you keep playing whatever game you're playing.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

It's only bad protocol if you interfere and take a comment out of context. I didn't, I asked a valid question. Again your reply doesn't apply. That is bad protocol.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

So what is "gay" about it then?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
"Look, I am your father, and that's that!"

"Aw but Vader.. I mean Vater.. I mean noooo!"

"No, I am your Step Mother's Aunt's Second Cousin's Father."

"Well that's jus-" "-Twice removed."

"Just lightsaber my heart already then. Get it over and done with!"

Vader positions the lightsaber just shy from Luke's pectoral center

"That's not where my heart is, 'Dad'!"

"You rebel scum don't know where the human heart is? Didn't you get the memo, we retconned it, your heart has always been where it always was - barely left of center."

"Nooooooo!"

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Orborus

"There never was a planet called Alderaan here. It's just faulty memory."

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

It's called the hundreds, if not thousands, of scientific studies that corroborate what I've said.

Scientific studies corroborate your claim that doctors and pilots don't experience the ME(wether it's due to faulty memory or not)?

Looks like, what a surprise, you made another reply that doesn't apply. Little Terry just can't get it right can he.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join