It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Kidney Proof - Internal Organs Changed Position

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dannnodot
Anyone else notice these folks just want to talk to each other and bury anyone else who discusses it? They bury it with pages of BS no one wants to read, that is a tactic. It is being used here.

Seeing a trend??

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Queen song "We are the champions" no longer ends with "Of the World!" except on a single live performance in the 80s. You will never hear it on the radio again. Now ask yourself if you remember that and youtube the song and give it a listen.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dannnodot

Who's 'queen' ?

Just kidding
i'll give it a listen tomorrow, it's on an old HD in the attic.......
ETA: If you're French then it's 'we are the champignons'--mushrooms.
We live in the dark & we are fed crap

edit on 20-8-2016 by playswithmachines because: comedy

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Anyone else notice these folks just want to talk to each other and bury anyone else who discusses it? They bury it with pages of BS no one wants to read, that is a tactic. It is being used here.

Seeing a trend??

We work for the secret CERN time police. Max is our leader.

edit on 20-8-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: Vortiki
The whole reason i even believe in the ME is because i KNOW the pineal gland was in the front of the head between left and right hemispheres, now it is not.

You mixed it up with the Pituitary gland. Both start with a P, easy mistake to make. I still mix up the band names Procol Harum and Prefab Sprouts, it's so annoying.

Think they did mean Pineal as in 3rd eye

The pineal gland is located in the exact geometric center of your brain. Interestingly, this correlates to the exact location of the ancient Great Pyramid that sits in the center of our physical planet.

Your pineal gland is about the size of a pea, and sits in a tiny cave behind and above the pituitary gland. It is located directly behind your eyes, and is attached to your brain’s third ventricle.

www.mindpowernews.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMaxHeadroomIncident

Yes you are, you're just too dense to realize it.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

If you mean that awful film with Van Damme? You can keep him

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
If the 2 peeps who filled the last 3 pages with their own vendetta/discussion could take it elsewhere, it would be very much appreciated.. In my time as a mod i would have penalised both of you for derailing this otherwise excellent thread

Good day to you, sirs

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

Timecop!!! You spelt Awesome wrong btw

Yeah Mandella believers I would watch out you are leaving the timecop people lots of clues they are on to you!.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachines
If the 2 peeps

It was at least 3 peeps.

who filled the last 3 pages with their own vendetta/discussion

As difficult as this may be to believe, I am merely trying to add to this thread in a way that keeps it on track. You will note that earlier (and even quite recently) I posted information about the misinformation effect as identified by the fine scientific work of Elizabeth Loftus, one of the world's premier researchers on the nature of human memory. I also posted a quite sensible hypothesis involving various pop culture influences and entertained (however briefly) possibilities involving MK-Ultra type mind control.

In my time as a mod i would have penalised both of you

When I worked at Pizza Hut, I would have given you extra cheese.

for derailing this otherwise excellent thread

Your "barf" emoji is noted and agreed with.

Good day to you, sirs

Good day to you as well.

Good luck.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

men are wearing hats, they should remove their hats, and use their right hand to put the hat at their left shoulder (so that their hand is over their heart).
www.pledgeqanda.com...

7. Men wearing hats should take them off and hold them over their left shoulders with their right hand on their hearts. Women may leave their hats on.
www.newsmax.com...
Breaking News at Newsmax.com www.newsmax.com...
Urgent: Do You Back Trump or Hillary? Vote Here Now!

Why does so many people look like they think the heart is still on the left??Well Presidents seem to be confused.

edit on 21-8-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

men are wearing hats, they should remove their hats, and use their right hand to put the hat at their left shoulder (so that their hand is over their heart).
www.pledgeqanda.com...

7. Men wearing hats should take them off and hold them over their left shoulders with their right hand on their hearts. Women may leave their hats on.
www.newsmax.com...

Why does so many people look like they think the heart is still on the left??Well Presidents seem to be confused.

Everybody knows politicians wear their hearts on their sleeves...

That pic of George W made me spit coffee everywhere.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

www.pledgeqanda.com...

www.newsmax.com...

Everybody knows politicians wear their hearts on their sleeves...

That pic of George W made me spit coffee everywhere.

And Ted Cruz appears to be cupping his breast, while Obama just goes straight to the crotch. LOL. Although with Obama, it looks like he's not participating in whatever ceremony is being conducted there, it's still funny.

Not as funny as the W pic though.

edit on 21-8-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

We work for the secret CERN time police. Max is our leader.

At least you got the hierarchy right.

Here are your new orders. Take the other expendable men, Terry, Raymund and Doomknight guy and go take a hike.

Make sure you get lost.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Yeah, not gonna happen.

You see, we're here to deny ignorance and educate people people.

That's what the memo said anyway.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

I can see why you aren't a mod anymore then...

If anything Greggers has been trying to keep this on track for a throughly confused Max.
edit on 21-8-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Again, the best way to feel your heart is to place the base of your palm on the sternum and the remainder of the hand over the ribs. If you didn't do that half your hand would be off the chest.

Isn't this the 3rd time this has been explained to you?

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

If anything Greggers has been trying to keep this on track for a throughly confused Max.

You guys are idiots for thinking that others don't get how the human memory works an how it can be fallible.

No # Sherlocks.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Obviously some people DON'T understand it. If they did, there would be no Mandela effect threads, websites and YouTube videos.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Completely wrong. You have an incorrect memory. Human anatomy hasn't changed. Only your ability to remember anatomy.

ME is not real. Get over it and accept you are wrong in your recollections.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join