It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If Trump Loses The Election?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

A complete focus on their destruction is Trumps' pledge.

What evidence do you have that Trump keeps his pledges? No, never mind, that is not the topic of this thread. Instead, tell us what you would do, were you an American citizen, if Trump were to lose?

I already did say what I would do - and I don't need to be an American citizen for the November result to have a profound effect on me, my family, friends and countrymen and women.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I really don't feel like answering the OP questions point by point though I imagine my response will answer a few.

I hope Trump wins, but even if he doesn't he along with Bernie have moved the political discourse so much there will be no going back to pre 2016 politics for either Republicans or Democrats.

The GOP is in shambles. A sizable minority of the party refuse to support their candidate. The elite Neocons, Cuckservative, Globalists, Immigrationistas,and "Free Traders" in the GOP have shown their utter contempt for large segments of the US population. They think they can help defeat Trump and go back to the gravy train like nothing happened. I think they are wrong. If Trump loses I can't wait to see what we get next.

The Democrats aren't in much better shape. There you have clear proof that the establishment picked a side early in the primary and the first few days of the convention made the GOP convention look truly amicable. The Democrats have a candidate that large parts of the party don't particularly like, don't trust, and whose only real selling point currently is "She's not Donald Trump." The Democrats lost an entire election cycle of rising stars to gain national recognition because no one wanted to be on the receiving end of the worst parts of the Clinton Machine. Which with the collaboration by the DNC in coronating Hillary that seems to be a wise choice doesn't it?

Meanwhile, around the world Globalism just suffered its first defeat in a long Time with Brexit. The Elite in the EU seem to be willing to sacrifice their own people and entirety of Western Civilization by allowing unrestrained migration of people who are incompatible with it. They ignore millenia of history chasing the promise of something that has never existed, and never will without Supernatural influence. Nationalists all over are growing in strength to fight the Neo-Babylonian forces of the One Worlders.

I don't see Trump following the tradition in American politics of losing gracefully, particularly if there are large irregularities in important states come the election. Aditionally, Hillary has neither the trustworthiness nor the empathy and charisma to heal the divisions caused by this race in the body politic. Even oped folks over at the Huffpost realize that her voice reminds men of a bitter ex-wife or every bad relationship they ever had. Being the elite Ideologue that she is, she will be unable to even triage the issues that have led to the level of support that Trump has. She'll double down on the immigration issue in order to secure new Democrat voters, and renig on blocking TPP to keep the money flowing. Like Merkel, she's so convinced of her intellectual and ideological superiority to the people she wishes to lead that she will be unable to even slow down the issues that most concern them even when they are demonstrably being butchered on the streets.

Regardless of the outcome of the US Presidential race. I'm pretty happy with the state of world affairs. The lies of the Globalist Elite are being exposed, Nationalism is rising, Islamic migration is being recognized as a direct threat to the entirety of Western Civilization like no time since maybe Charles Martel's, SJW and Political Correctness have become prejorative terms, and the Alt Media is right there making the MSM look like fools and shills.

I could be wrong about all this but I will make one prediction with absolute 100% certainty. If HRC wins POTUS she will replace Barrack Hussein Obama as gun salesman of the millenium after more guns an ammo are sold than at any time in American history.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: MOMof3
I think that if Trump loses, he will be the most relieved person on the planet. But first, he has to find a way to get out of those debates.

The only one scared of the debates is Hillary. Trump is currently complaining about the same thing that happened to Bernie, when they scheduled the debates on low viewership nights due to other big events happening. Same old tricks, same old hag.

Except these debates were scheduled when no one at all thought Trump would be the nominee and Clinton had nothing to do with scheduling them.

It still shows that hillary would be in the debates as the nominee.

They (DNC) have been rigging and covering her ass since day 1.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

1.No I will not be monitoring anything. There was already voter fraud in my state, which will be taking place again across the country. It happens every election. Clinton will win regardless of what the voter wants.

2. Trump will be upset, and so will Trump supporters. This will be the least supported president in modern history. This might be the straw that broke the camels back. After seeing everything Hillary has done and gotten away with... people are going to demand change this time around.

3. I hope he goes sue happy. I hope he does the Birth Certificate tactic to Hillary. He hates losing, so I hope he uses his power and money to go after her hardcore, he just might.

4. I wouldn't run for president or any other office. If I was Trump, I would be using my money to fight this corrupt evil machine running this country, especially at his age. Not much to lose.

5. The supreme court will rule however the people at the top want them to rule. You don't get appointed to the supreme court without being owned.

But I can tell you what will happen when Hillary gets into office. TPP will pass. The internet will lose the freedom of anonymity. Pirating anything is going to have major ramifications, prison terms and HUGE fines. We are going to see a level of imprisonment "war on drugs" levels, but it will be for pirated music and movies. Pharmaceuticals are going to skyrocket. Medical care is going to just about double. Majority of jobs are going to move overseas almost immediately.

The TPP is the #1 reason to vote for Trump. People are underestimating what a problem this is, but this is the final nail in our coffins. Hillary will ensure the TPP goes into place swiftly, and it is going to throw is into a modern great depression.

Two years from now, feel free to come back and quote me. (If ATS is allowed to stay online of course)

We might all be logging in to ATS using our mandatory Facebook accounts by that time.

Go read up on the TPP, and tell me we should still vote for Hillary. We are going to be destroyed.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

I've given thought to this as while and wondered - if Hillary wins, would voters see this as a fair win or accuse the DNC, RNC and the Clinton campaign of colluding and rigging election results. I am not stating they will or have, only that such notion should not be far off among voters considering what we've seen during the primaries.

If ever there was a consorted effort by would-be persons to rig an election and get away with it, I believe this would be that election. Everyone crying fowl could easily be swept aside as conspiracy nuts and taken as serious as Trump was to Reps when he first threw his hat in the race.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

So let me get this right before I answer your questions. You posted this thread for only one reason, to insult and make fun of not only Trump, but also people here that support him? I mean...it is apparent from every one of your responses that you for some reason, have to throw in a dig against either the candidate, or the poster.

Wrong, I started this to give Trump supporters an opportunity to express themselves in a supportive environment. Anti-Trumpists do indeed have fears that a Trump defeat can lead to rioting and violence. I am extremely pleased that most of the responses have shown that that fear is unjustified. You seem to be reading a different thread. Can you provide an example of a post where I throw in a dig against a member in this thread?

Regardless. No...there will be no riot if Trump is not elected. The vast majority of Trump supporters don't fall into the rioters and looters demographic. That would be a different group like...lets say BLM.

No comment.

But if Trump does not win and there is no reason to question the polls, most of his supporters will do little more than redirect our attention to other races and events to promote our values and agenda.

Good.

But depending upon the details of the voting process, there could be issues. If we see fraud or dead people voting, or anyone voting that isn't legally allowed, etc. If that is the case, we would follow the legal process as I'm sure Trump would also to expose these issues and have the law look into them. Kinda like Gore did after he was done crying about losing to Bush.

Good.

As far as Trump himself...I'm assuming from what I know about the man, that he will be saddened and angered.

I have seen Trump angry, but I have never seen him sad. I hope he does what is right for the country, instead of what makes Trump feel better.

Does that answer your questions? And, of course, feel free to continue the digs and insults. No reason to change your agenda over my little post.

Thank you for your honesty. Have a star.

Regarding my comment of your intent to insult the candidate or the poster...these are just from the first two pages and they are quoted directly from your responses.

This does not bode well for the enthusiasm of his supporters.

Perhaps some of Trump's supporters here cannot access websites that describe the American electoral process.

I guess Trump is not nearly as inspiring as he thinks he is.

This blase attitude will probably send Trump over the top.

Be careful, they practice "extreme vetting" there.

Posting videos is the laziest form of discourse, but thank you for eventually expressing yourself.

Thank you; you have a much better opinion of Trump than most people

Enjoy complaining about the world you are creating through your inaction.

I am not surprised that the few Trump supporters who are not trying to derail the thread have only lukewarm support for him.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

to you for that response. It was undoubtedly better articulated than anything I could have possibly put forth. Being that I enjoy NASCAR and all.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Regarding my comment of your intent to insult the candidate or the poster...these are just from the first two pages and they are quoted directly from your responses.

Yes, responses. Of course, it is necessary to place them out of context to make them appear trollish insults, when most of them are merely observations or responses to intended trollery.

This does not bode well for the enthusiasm of his supporters.

This is a simple observation. Trump seems to expect that the "Second Amendment People" will rise up in arms if necessary; instead, Trump supporters are no more fanatical than Clinton supporters. The polls indicate a lack of enthusiasm for both candidates, which I do point out.

Perhaps some of Trump's supporters here cannot access websites that describe the American electoral process.

Yes, this is a direct dig at the dozens of Russian shills who frequent this site. Do you believe there are none?

I guess Trump is not nearly as inspiring as he thinks he is.

This is a simple observation. Trump's narcissism is painfully evident. The responses here indicate that no-one has been inspired to take action... not even to the point of observing at the polls.

This blase attitude will probably send Trump over the top.

Again, his supporters' healthy lack of commitment will set him into narcissistic rage. Think about the way he could not let go of Khan's comments.

Be careful, they practice "extreme vetting" there.

Yes, I am mocking Trump, but only in response to someone saying that they would move to North Korea if Clinton wins because there would be more freedom there. In other words, I responded to a troll with what Trump would call "sarcasm."

Posting videos is the laziest form of discourse, but thank you for eventually expressing yourself.

Posting videos instead of expressing your personal opinions is the laziest form of discourse. The poster in question made a series of statements bordering on being off topic, attacked me personally, and then finally expressed himself. The thank you was sincere; in fact, I thank everyone who participates without trying to turn the thread off topic.

Thank you; you have a much better opinion of Trump than most people

See? Once again, a sincere thank you coupled with an objective observation. Polls indicate that most people do not think Trump has much self control.

Enjoy complaining about the world you are creating through your inaction.

This is a response to someone who was proud of his lack of civic engagement, denigrating me for voting and saying: "Have a nice war." He is not a Trump supporter, he seems to be a frustrated anarchist. His personal attacks seemed to be an attempt to draw the thread off topic, rather than to engage it.

I am not surprised that the few Trump supporters who are not trying to derail the thread have only lukewarm support for him.

Again, an observation that only seems negative if you think that fanatical support for Trump is a good thing. The majority of responses on the thread up to that point avoided even mentioning the OP; instead, they reflexively tried to deflect it on to Clinton. This is a simple observation. In fact, every thread that attempts to throw light on Donald Trump's painfully obvious shortcomings gets the same response: attacks on Hillary.

This thread is an attempt to have a thoughtful dialogue about how Trump's supporters actually feel about him, without discussing either candidate's merits. All of the people who answered the questions in the OP can fairly be described as having "lukewarm support" for Trump; I immediately pointed out that exactly the same thing could probably be said about Clinton's supporters.

Now, do you wish to participate in the dialogue, or are you going to continue to try to undermine it?
edit on 17-8-2016 by DJW001 because: Edit to polish style.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ripper777

I've given thought to this as while and wondered - if Hillary wins, would voters see this as a fair win or accuse the DNC, RNC and the Clinton campaign of colluding and rigging election results. I am not stating they will or have, only that such notion should not be far off among voters considering what we've seen during the primaries.

If ever there was a consorted effort by would-be persons to rig an election and get away with it, I believe this would be that election. Everyone crying fowl could easily be swept aside as conspiracy nuts and taken as serious as Trump was to Reps when he first threw his hat in the race.

Every election since FDR has come with the suspicion that they were rigged. America is too large a country for elections to be rigged successfully. Both major parties have the resources to draw attention away from the smaller parties, and that is a cause for the lack of diversity we see at the federal level. As for shady goings on, the two parties are like the White Spy and the Black Spy in Mad Magazine.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Thank you for your response. Since Trump Enterprises, which manufactures clothing in China, will benefit from the TPP, it is safe to assume Trump will sign it as well. Ultimately, it is Congress that will decide, and the voters need to stop being distracted by the Presidential Circus and engage their local congressional candidates.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jefwane

Thank you for expressing your views in detail; I agree with you on some points and disagree on others. We are in agreement on Trump's character, and in disagreement over international affairs, but since that would stray off topic, thanks again. Have a star.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Trump good.

hillary bad.

What's there to really discuss?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Trump good.

hillary bad.

Not much... the problem with the whole thread is that it was created by an extremely biased anti-Trump poster and looks like an attempt to draw out more talking points for criticism and of course a place to post more snark remarks against Trump and his supporters.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Exactly, it's a trolling thread and I more or less took it as such.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Exactly, it's a trolling thread and I more or less took it as such.

Is that why you chose to act like a troll? You could have used it as a chance to engage the Anti-Trump faction in a dialogue that would refute the myths implicit in the questions. Your behavior is actually affirming that the most enthusiastic Trump supporters are averse to constructive dialogue. That's not my intent, but it is your doing.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
Trump good.

hillary bad.

Not much... the problem with the whole thread is that it was created by an extremely biased anti-Trump poster and looks like an attempt to draw out more talking points for criticism and of course a place to post more snark remarks against Trump and his supporters.

Saw that, that's why my caveman answer.

Some will bitch and moan if he loses if it looks fair enough.

Others will shrug and buy a gun, I guess. lol.

Start reinforcing the root cellar.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

You are welcome to start a parallel thread asking specific questions of Clinton supporters what they would do if she loses the election. It would be hard to come up with these questions because she has placed no expectations on the electorate beyond voting for her. You might ask what her supporters would do if she faced criminal charges, but that would depend upon the outcome and there is nothing her supporters could do to change it.

As for my Anti-Trump bias, I own it proudly. The intent is not to make Trump look bad; he does that himself. The intent is to allow Trump supporters to express their level of commitment without reflexively bashing the other opponent (whom I do not support either).

As I have said, my overarching intent is to get people to think about their positions and to vote for third party candidates in states that will not carry the candidate they like least. If the Libertarians and Greens poll above 15% in Blue and Red states respectively, it would mark a positive evolution in American politics.

Now, instead of attacking me, why don't you engage in some dialogue? If you were an American, would you support Donald Trump? How strongly?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
If Trump loses, which is likely, I start prepping to defend myself from widespread terrorist attacks all across Europe, the refusal of our govt to BREXIT (emboldened by the establishment victory), and the onset of WWIII. A nice farm somewhere with no neighbours I think, 25 years supply of food and a shotgun.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Thank you for your candor. Have a star.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Trump may lose, but the bright side will be the debates. Hillary will crush him on policy, but America will be reminded/made aware of every negative fact of her career....from the lies to Bill's indescretions to her being in bed with Wall Street. She'll do the walk of shame off the stage each time a debate is over.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join