It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If Trump Loses The Election?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001
Sell my business and become an Expatriate in a faraway land destined to live out my life on sunshine and booze.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Well, I'm not really a Trump "supporter"; my candidate was Kasich, but he's gone. If I were going to vote, I'd have to vote Trump to stop Hilary, but in my state, my voting is pointless because Trump will take it anyway, ours not being a battleground state.

As to your questions:
1. Do you intend to monitor the polling places on election day, looking for voter fraud? What would you look for? If you suspect voter fraud, what would you do? Have you familiarized yourself with the election laws in your state? (They vary from state to state.) I know how voting works in my state and monitoring polling places for fraud is pointless; the fraud happens at the central tabulator. Fraud in my state happens in the major metro areas where I DON'T live and there's no way to monitor it because those precincts don't allow independent observers.

2. How do you think Trump will react on election night as the media predicts a Clinton victory?
I'd guess he'll just bow out gracefully.

3. How do you think Trump would react if the election is officially called in Clinton's favor, although Trump had a larger share of the popular vote? Would he concede graciously? Would he contest it in the Supreme Court?
He'll just shrug his shoulders. I think a) he knows he's in a hopeless position and b) I'm not sure he really wants to win.

4. How would you react? Would you shrug and say to yourself "ya win some, ya lose some," or would you take to the street?
No reaction; I've long since prepared myself for another 4 to 8 years of Obama via HRC.

5. What if the Supreme Court, all of whom were appointed by the "mainstream" parties, ruled in Clinton's favor? How do you think Trump would react? How would you react?

No reaction.........he'd expect that.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

You're welcome, I'm in no need of your positive affirmation...

I did answer, if trump loses we will have universal healthcare, right?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Probably be escalation with Russia over Syria or some #hole far-right fascist state in Europe. One can only hope nuclear weapons aren't involved.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I take it, then, your answer is that you do not intend to do anything to help Trump, and if he loses, you won't care. Thank you for your honesty.

Will I care if Trump loses? Yeah. Can I do anything about it? No.

So the day after the election, I'll concern myself with the things I do have control over. Work, family.

Trump will be yesterday's news and he won't matter any longer.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

1. Do you intend to monitor the polling places on election day, looking for voter fraud? What would you look for? If you suspect voter fraud, what would you do? Have you familiarized yourself with the election laws in your state? (They vary from state to state.)

No.
There is nothing to look for. PA had it's voter ID law struck down, so all you have to do is show up at a polling place and tell them that you are a specific registered voter in that precinct. The lists are publicly available. If someone already voted under that name, they still have to let you vote.... NO ID NEEDED.
I had two coworkers that had people vote in their name before they arrived to vote..... they complained, but no voter fraud was ever reported in that precinct.
How do you check on the tallies from an electronic machine like Diebold???

2. How do you think Trump will react on election night as the media predicts a Clinton victory?

How the hell would I know???

3. How do you think Trump would react if the election is officially called in Clinton's favor, although Trump had a larger share of the popular vote? Would he concede graciously? Would he contest it in the Supreme Court?

Again, How the hell would I know.... and what difference does it make???

4. How would you react? Would you shrug and say to yourself "ya win some, ya lose some," or would you take to the street?

I would hear it on the news the next morning, and I would have expected crooked Hillary to have won.

5. What if the Supreme Court, all of whom were appointed by the "mainstream" parties, ruled in Clinton's favor? How do you think Trump would react? How would you react?

How would Trump react? Don't you get tired of asking this question? I don't frigging know.

I would accept the ruling of the Supreme Court.

Now, if Hillary loses..... How will she react? (I don't know either)

edit on b000000312016-08-16T08:30:38-05:0008America/ChicagoTue, 16 Aug 2016 08:30:38 -0500800000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The other question is what are libs going to do when Hillary loses? Riot?

I think the polls are rigged. All one has to do is look at the turnouts Trump gets vs Hillary. She can barely fill up a high school gym while trump has thousands at every speech. Sometbing isnt computing.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

She can barely fill up a high school gym while trump has thousands at every speech. Sometbing isnt computing.

Ah, you noticed that too.
The MSM would have us think that we are nuts.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold
I've thought the systems been rigged for many years.........irregardless who wins, they should all be recounted, & make sure each vote is legit. You know, like put them into a computer, to be sure the voter is even ALIVE!!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
The other question is what are libs going to do when Hillary loses? Riot?

I think the polls are rigged. All one has to do is look at the turnouts Trump gets vs Hillary. She can barely fill up a high school gym while trump has thousands at every speech. Sometbing isnt computing.

And so it begins.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Posting videos is the laziest form of discourse,

Like I said, willfully blind.

Have nice war.

Enjoy complaining about the world you are creating through your inaction.

It doesn't matter which side you choose, both sides of the same coin. Now its clear you're just promoting the status quo.

But I already knew that. We've sparred in many threads before, you are always on the warmongers side...

I accuse you of being part of the problem. Thats how I change things, not by making red xs in little boxes on election day.
edit on 16-8-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I'm not a trump supporter. not really a hillary supporter either.
I guess if hillary did win, I would be hoping that maybe all the ruckus about her health was halfway true and she'd have to resign, leaving kaine to run things... which would be far better than trump, or hillary, or any of the right wing religious candidate we had in the game this time around.

but, I am really considering starting to get involved in the local political scene more for a couple of reasons. first of which is that it is really the decisions of our local legislatures and school boards that have the greater influence on our daily lives. the second of which would be that tomorrow's presidential candidates are probably getting their start in our local gov'ts and legal system. maybe if we can weed out the chaff there, we might get some decent candidates in a future election worth voting for.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

Exactly.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

a reply to: Nikola014

At least with Trump, there's some hope things in America can change. Not only there but all over the world, because as you know, all major wars in the recent years, have been caused by the USA and it's already outdated foreign policy.

Why can't Trump supporters answer simple questions about Trump and their support for him without deflecting to Hillary? Are you an American voter? If not, you can still answer the questions in the OP as though you were. I am not interested in your opinion of Clinton, I am interested in what you would do, as a patriotic American citizen, if Hillary won on Electoral College votes.

Because it's just a bunch of loaded questions of what we will do if Trump doesn't win. Kind of like us asking the following:

What will the Hillary supporters do if Hillary goes to jail?

What will Hillary supporters do if they actually looked at the recent leaks and realized the corruption surrounding their candidate and party?

What will Hillary supporters do if she is elected and passes the TPP like we all know will happen.

What will happen when we tear apart another country continuing Hillarys foreign policy and continue to inflame our current issue with terrorism?

Why don't Hillary supporters care at all about our country?
edit on 16-8-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Here are my questions to Trump supporters:

1. Do you intend to monitor the polling places on election day, looking for voter fraud? What would you look for? If you suspect voter fraud, what would you do? Have you familiarized yourself with the election laws in your state? (They vary from state to state.)

Not really a Trump supporter.. Just anti-Clinton's. Non of the 3rd party are really worthy.. anyway to the questions.

1. We vote by mail here. No way to monitor. Not even sure how one would monitor a booth when they at closed door....

2. Not sure. I don't thing he will make a big show of it if he plans to run in the next election.

3. No idea.

4. Buy a few more guns and stock up on ammo before the ban and reorganize my financials to expect higher taxes and higher insurance premiums.

5. Not really sure what this question is about? Lose as in lose the election on their ruling? It depends if he plans on running again. I don't think anything he would do would really matter at that point.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
If Hillary wins, I think I'll move to Mexico and denounce my US citizenship. Then I'm going to sneak back into this country and start a grass cutting business.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75
That's actually a pretty good idea. Just look at all of the benefits we could get. Can't get em now because I work so I don't qualify...BUT if I were an illegal then I could have whatever I wanted....Hmmmmmmm

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
If Hillary wins, I think I'll move to Mexico and denounce my US citizenship. Then I'm going to sneak back into this country and start a grass cutting business.

You don't have to start a business.
Just go stand in front of a Home Depot. Someone will pick you up and take you to a jobsite and then your earnings will be tax free.
Don't forget to sign up for food stamps and welfare.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Bone75

You don't have to start a business.
Just go stand in front of a Home Depot. Someone will pick you up and take you to a jobsite and then your earnings will be tax free.
Don't forget to sign up for food stamps and welfare.

And obamacare that us tax payers pay for

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Nothing will happen. Americans are too lazy to do anything.

They will just sit behind there computers and rant while doing nothing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join