It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What If Trump Loses The Election?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: ketsuko
If Trump loses?

Simple.

Everything everyone says they absolutely hate about this country and the cronyism and corruption rampant in its politics will not get better. Nothing will change. It will only get worse. The Clintons are the poster children for all of it.

So we at least know what we are getting.

Yes, because Donald trump is the solution to Americas problems.

....... and another Clinton in the WH is?

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
If Trump loses he will throw the biggest hissy fit possible for a 70 year old man. It will likely be a downright tantrum when he is off camera. He will never publicly accept that he lost fair and squarely, and will go to his grave screaming that they stole the Presidency from him.

It will be the most despicable, undignified display we've ever seen from a candidate. He will continue to go after Hillary with his absurd conspiracy theories, just like he did with Obama's birth certificate, even though at some point he looked like a childish fool.

Nobody likes a sore loser. Well, except his little fans.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Ah! Thank you for participating. Rather than talk about Clinton, could you please answer the questions in the OP?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

As a Trump supporter, I'll do what I did when Obama won. I'll wake up, go to work and pray that the poo doesn't hit the fan.

It's not so much that I support Trump, I'm just tired of the status quo. If the man loses, it is what it is. Life will still go on... Hopefully...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9

As a Trump supporter, I'll do what I did when Obama won. I'll wake up, go to work and pray that the poo doesn't hit the fan.

It's not so much that I support Trump, I'm just tired of the status quo. If the man loses, it is what it is. Life will still go on... Hopefully...

Thank you. I expect that this honest response expresses the feelings of most Trump supporters. They know that they are, in effect, casting a protest vote. This blase attitude will probably send Trump over the top.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Playing the dumb card again. My generation is exemplified by Carlin. He is the Pied Piper. If you had a clue you would rewind the tapes and see what it was about back when.

Forgetting history is how we are repeating it, same as before. The endless lo level war in Vietnam, the press covering for it, mind melding everyone to patriotic fervor to bomb a hapless country for years on end so the politicians, bankers and industrialists can get wealthy from waging unjust aggressive war. Protests by the million marched on Washington, Advocates for peace were murdered outright. See JFK, RFK, MLK.

Watershed moments like riot at the 68 democratic convention, march on washington, Kent state, Nixon and his horsemen, corruption on high. The watergate, the Pentagon papers, the impeachment of the president.

All that put an era of corruption and war to bed, we though for good. Now a whole other generation has come up and knows nothing about the last one that fought tooth and nail to stop the bombing and bring the troops home.

Y'all think it was just a bunch of long hair, peace love and dope miscreants. Thats what you been 'educated' to think.

Good on you. Go ahead, elect another warmonger, see where it gets us. Oh and watch that Carlin bit until it sinks in.

Or just ridicule, tune into the circus and play the dumb card, whatever.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

But hey look at the bright side...

We will all have universal health care

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

What makes you think I have not also been through all that? That's why I am fighting Trump. Why are you supporting him? If you are not supporting him, why don't you just say so?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

If Trump loses, then I'm moving to North Korea where there will be more freedoms!

Seriously? If Trump loses, then nothing really changes. We'll see more laws, higher taxes, fewer freedoms. Hillary and her agenda show that.

We'll see the same smugness that was evident when Obama won. And then we'll see the same excuses from the people that voted for Hillary when she screws everyone over.

But life will go on. The world won't end.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Thank you for participating. Rather than talk about Clinton, perhaps you can answer the questions in the OP?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

What makes you think I have not also been through all that? That's why I am fighting Trump. Why are you supporting him? If you are not supporting him, why don't you just say so?

You 'been through all that' and didn't learn a thing.

Get it straight, I don't vote. Shows you didn't watch the Carlin video.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If Trump loses, then I'm moving to North Korea where there will be more freedoms!

Be careful, they practice "extreme vetting" there.

Seriously? If Trump loses, then nothing really changes. We'll see more laws, higher taxes, fewer freedoms. Hillary and her agenda show that.

We'll see the same smugness that was evident when Obama won. And then we'll see the same excuses from the people that voted for Hillary when she screws everyone over.

But life will go on. The world won't end.

I take it, then, your answer is that you do not intend to do anything to help Trump, and if he loses, you won't care. Thank you for your honesty.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

You 'been through all that' and didn't learn a thing.

I can spot a demagogue when I see one, and know that evolution is better than revolution.

Get it straight, I don't vote. Shows you didn't watch the Carlin video.

So when Clinton wins, you cannot complain. You did absolutely nothing to stop her. At least I'm trying to stop Trump. I make no secret of that. Once again, I didn't ask Carlin's opinion. Posting videos is the laziest form of discourse, but thank you for eventually expressing yourself.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
1. We vote by mail in my state.
2. He'll say the media is biased in crooked Hillary's favor. Possibly tell everyone to think about how many fellow Trump supporters they saw at their polling places. I think a lot of supporters are gonna be sporting the scarlet T on election day
3. He'll say the system is rigged. He'll certainly contest.
4. If people take to the streets I wouldn't be caught dead anywhere near them. These day's it seems very unlikely for a peaceful protest to take place.
5. I don't think the man fancies himself some type of revolutionary. If Donald Trump is being honest ("quirks" and all) at this point he would concede. If this election is some type of TPTB power play and Donald is just playing a role he'll call for some type of intervention from his supporters, some of which I think would be happy to oblige.

I'm not a fervent Trump supporter but if I vote I'd vote for him so I thought I'd give you an honest answer.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Posting videos is the laziest form of discourse,

Lazy is not reviewing them. Just like that, you omit the past, are doomed to repeat the same mistakes. What do you think I been saying?

Finniest part:

So when Clinton wins, you cannot complain. You did absolutely nothing to stop her.

Thats exactly what Carlin addresses in his routine. If you would review it you would see how you fit the mold.

But you won't. Add like I said earlier, the old generation that has seen all this before, muses to itself, shrugs and lets the morons go on running things. They are blind.
edit on 16-8-2016 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

Thank you; you have a much better opinion of Trump than most people, but I respect your opinion.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Posting videos is the laziest form of discourse,

Like I said, willfully blind.

Have nice war.

Enjoy complaining about the world you are creating through your inaction.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I will wake up and go on with my life. It is what it is. As someone mentioned I'll pray things dont get any worse.

All i can do is shake my head in digust that so many people are blind sheep.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

I will wake up and go on with my life. It is what it is. As someone mentioned I'll pray things dont get any worse.

All i can do is shake my head in digust that so many people are blind sheep.

Thank you. I am not surprised that the few Trump supporters who are not trying to derail the thread have only lukewarm support for him. (In fairness, Clinton supporters are probably equally unenthusiastic.)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Thank you for participating. Rather than talk about Clinton, perhaps you can answer the questions in the OP?

If you're looking for that one Trump supporter to say "we're going to riot in every city", you won't find him. That's what's supposed to happen if he wins.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join