It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary the animal lover loses a vote from former military K9 handler

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

That isn't why I labeled it clickbait. I labeled it clickbait because it is echo chamber fodder. It's a "he said/she said" situation and cannot be truly verified unless she happened to be on camera. Thus it will resonate with people who already hate Hillary who will share it because it's clickbait and not a real political discussion about policy.

This isn't "US Political Madness". It's a silly, political hit piece. Hell, one of your sources is Facebook for crying out loud...
edit on 16-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Sadly, this sort of display by the brain damaged one is

!ROUTINE!

. . . as many dozens of reports over the decades have affirmed.

Only the willfully blind;
the dogmatically anesthetized;
the spiritually dead;
. . .
. . .
. . .

refuse/are unable to see the truth of her CHARACTER.

If she is installed again . . . given her aging; given her cranial blood clot and resulting damage; given her growing arrogance; given her growing vengefulness . . . her character flaws will become not only greatly more routinely evident for all to see--the national security hazards resulting from her disastrous character will be globally hazardous to the global population.

edit on 16/8/2016 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

As if we needed one more reason...
But yep, that alone would make me distrust anyone.

You can tell a person's true nature by how they treat animals, especially dogs.
And you tell a person's true nature by how a dog treats the person. Dogs can tell.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

As if we needed one more reason...
But yep, that alone would make me distrust anyone.

You can tell a person's true nature by how they treat animals, especially dogs.
And you tell a person's true nature by how a dog treats the person. Dogs can tell.

But what can you tell about a person's true nature if they act like a dog?

edit on 8jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
You guys do know that the Clintons have a few dogs of their own, right?

When Hillary Clinton moved into the White House as first lady, the family had a cat named Socks, and later added a chocolate Labrador Retriever named Buddy. The Clintons now have another chocolate Lab named Seamus, a Toy Poodle named Tally (who’s pictured above) and another small dog named Maisie, according to the Daily Mail. The former secretary of state told People magazine in 2011 that Tally helps motivate their senior Lab to get up and get moving

www.vetstreet.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Doesn't mean she likes dogs. My friend has two dogs his wife hates. But she tolerates them because it's a deal breaker, as it comes with the relationship.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Doesn't mean she likes dogs. My friend has two dogs his wife hates. But she tolerates them because it's a deal breaker, as it comes with the relationship.

Fair enough. I suppose I should just let this topic evolve on it's own. It's such a stupid topic anyway. Par for the course these days.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It shows that she doesn`t appreciate or respect all the sacrifices that the people who keep america safe make.

How can you fairly rule over people who you don`t respect? you can`t.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Fair enough. I suppose I should just let this topic evolve on it's own. It's such a stupid topic anyway. Par for the course these days.

Yet you still come here and participate in these stupid topics.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I think her temper over powers her ability to make rational decisions. What are your thoughts ATS?

True story bro?

:-)

I think I'll take my chances with a woman that doesn't like dogs (maybe) over someone that doesn't like people - on the record
edit on 8/16/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Considering the amount of stupidity that is thrown around here, it's hard not to step in it once in a while.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Considering the amount of stupidity that is thrown around here, it's hard not to step in it once in a while.

As Forrest Gump says "Stupid is as stupid does."

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Do you have something intelligent to discuss, or are you just going to make it about me and spit one-liners?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Everyone in the military knows she hates us, and the feeling is more than mutual.

All us senior guys that were still in when the Clintons held office remember how she treated the military.

She isn't getting any military votes.

oh, get off it...there are plenty of military personal that support her...funny how we only hear the one side of this story
1...maybe she has had dogs jump up on her before, ruining clothes or even scratching her
2...maybe she was actually scared of the unfamiliar dog, not knowing it's disposition
these 2 reasons have caused myself to say the same thing, even though I love dogs

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'm wondering if she had something she did not want the dog to sniff out, so she simply acted out in fake rage. People that are good at lying also are good at acting.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

NDA's don't just cover "classified" information. They usually prevent employees and security details from talking about anything that happens, at all, regarding the person they're working for, or protecting.

If Hillary Clinton doesn't have people sign NDA's, then she's way behind, considering that security details for even low level celebrities have to sign them.

Especially if she's going to be a complete raging bitch constantly and then run for president eh?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

What classified information did he give away?

He didn't give any classified material away.

The fact of dealing with her, performing sec sweeps for her and her specific itinerary and times were all classified at Confidential level until it happened. But after the fact, he's as good as any legitimate news source.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Do you have something intelligent to discuss, or are you just going to make it about me and spit one-liners?

Nah, nothing intelligent to discuss, I'm just going to make it about you and spit one-liners.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Whatever gave you the impression she LIKED people?

She throws dangerous objects frequently at hubby.
She rants and raves ROUTINELY in the foulest language at virtually all those who work around her.

She disdains, hates "the little people."

She wants to tyrannically control everyone in the country.

She's happy to murder our ambassador and military personnel.

She actually hates blacks.

I think the only human she likes at all is the one in her mirror. And I doubt she really likes her. But her supreme arrogance pushes that RAD sense of worthlessness aside long enough for her to stomp through life as the empowered RED QUEEN of Alice's acquaintance.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Everyone in the military knows she hates us, and the feeling is more than mutual.

All us senior guys that were still in when the Clintons held office remember how she treated the military.

She isn't getting any military votes.

So you disagree with the Trump supporters who posted a poll showing she was getting 14% of the military vote?

Or were you just getting emotional and spouting off absolutes as facts instead of... just your opinion.

<< 1   >>

join