It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Hillary Seizure Video? New Evidence Of Seizure!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: elouina

Wow, what a complete waste of time this is. Even if she did suffer from seizures that doesn't disqualify you from president.

Conservatives, fact & science denying jokers.

Hers is from her brain injury and those eyes crossing proves whatever this is is still ongoing.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

This is a funny conspiracy theory that reeks of desperation. "Whelp we can't beat her, so let's pretend she is extremely ill and will drop dead or be unable to continue on the campaign trail."

Not conspiracy, her eyes are crossing there and you can't deflect from this fact. Many think that she is having a seizure there and then we find that her eyes are crossing also. Totally not normal no matter if from seizure or not.

The fact that her eyes were crossing right after her clot (special glasses), and still are, proves she has lingering issues. She did not heal 100% after her brain injury.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: elouina

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

This is a funny conspiracy theory that reeks of desperation. "Whelp we can't beat her, so let's pretend she is extremely ill and will drop dead or be unable to continue on the campaign trail."

Not conspiracy, her eyes are crossing there and you can't deflect from this fact. Many think that she is having a seizure there and then we find that her eyes are crossing also. Totally not normal no matter if from seizure or not.

The fact that her eyes were crossing right after her clot (special glasses), and still are, proves she has lingering issues. She did not heal 100% after her brain injury.

Whatever you say internet Doctor. Did you get your degree from the University of Web MD?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

single seizure may be nothing, but if all these rumours are even half true, [...].

If all the rumors are half true Donald Trump is the incestuous reincarnation of Hitler.

Do you really want to base this race on rumors?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Watch Hillary's hands outside and inside the house:

www.youtube.com...

She has genuine 'balance' issues.

STEADY AS SHE GOES: Hillary holds onto railing, table, chair during home visit

Hillary Clinton sought out the stability of just about anything during a visit to Joe Biden’s Scranton, Pennsylvania boyhood home. Video from Clinton’s appearance showed her grasping for a railing, a chair and the kitchen table on Monday.

Standing outside the home, Clinton embraced the owner with one arm while holding onto the railing on the front walk. Moments later, she pivoted — and grabbed the railing with the other hand.

Then she pivoted back, only to reach for the railing again with the other hand.

Inside the house, she held onto a chair and moved to lean on the kitchen table.

Earlier in the day, she was caught on camera stumbling while trying to make her way from the podium during a rally with Biden.

theamericanmirror.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Watch Hillary's hands outside and inside the house:

www.youtube.com...

She has genuine 'balance' issues.

I didnt really notice that, but I did notice the fresh white caulk between the concrete slab sections of the walkway. Upon closer attention it appears to be a new rail, with fresh laid new sod on each side (as if construction was recently done to the walkway there).

The camera/editing work didn't leave many physical cues for us to work with with her it didn't seem.

EDIT: Okay, so in 2008 it was smooth walkway (not steps), but no rail. www.pennlive.com...

In 2011, Biden visited families whose homes were damaged by flooding. When he visited the home of Gertrude Yachna, 79, and her sister Johanna, 75, he spotted boxes and albums of Topps baseball cards on the sidewalk as trash. www.washingtonpost.com...

2008: blogs.wsj.com...

2016, now there's a rail...

edit on 16-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I was wondering if they had just put that railing in for the photo op.
I noticed that on the walkway, when she stepped away from the railing, Biden's hand was holding her back.
Edt: Great research.
It appears they've installed it just for her. It looks brand new...and the caulked walkway and sidewalk is fresh.
Something to look for in future photo ops.
edit on 16-8-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Actually, she obviously never healed from the significant brain damage related to her horrendous levels of ATTACHMENT DISORDER in the areas controlling EMOTIONAL EXPRESSION and RELATIONSHIPS.

Add to those problems the other brain damage and her chronic, seemingly enjoyed RAGE-A-HOLIC behaviors . . .

I wouldn't consider her fit for dogcatcher or latrine cleaner, far less leader of any group larger than . . . uhhhh . . . 2--the charade she pretends to be and the bone-marrow evil creature that she is. It is likely a major task to keep those two aspects of her being remotely trotting along any where near together.

I can just imagine all the daily INTSUMS the foreign leaders would read . . . with daily updates on her bizarre behaviors and health issues.

A great time for a surprise WW3 attack would be to catch her in a period when she was having a lot of frequent, closely spaced brain issues and rage-a-holic acting out . . . and then light off the missiles from the subs close off our shores. She couldn't regain her composure fast enough to have a remotely rational response.

Maybe that's the scenario the PTB are setting up?

edit on 16/8/2016 by BO XIAN because: left out

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Bah.
According to Google God the rail and caulk decor was in place in 2012 (although I cant see it in the 2013 photo):

Sigh.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

IDK...Google is 100% behind Clinton. Could be updated.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

They did chuck their "Dont be evil" slogan a while back.

NVRMND the other photo was 2008:
blogs.wsj.com...

Biden's ancestral home in a really nice 'hood anyways. It'd be a shame if BLM went out that way for a "protest".

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

She is 68.....I know many people at age who have difficulty walking a bit and can be unsteady.
Again she is 68 what do you lot expect? skipping up a ramp?.
Really scrapping the bottom of the barrel guys it doesn't do you any favours...just petty tbh.
As bad as calling Trump Orange.

I bet this is the new birther movement.....sad.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
It's clear her ardent supporters are seriously getting worried about the 'Hillary's Health' issue.

It's getting more and more obvious she's got a major medical problem and it's getting harder and harder for her defenders to ignore and explain away.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

For some reason when I see the video of Hillary doing this, it reminds me of Heliofant's I, pet goat II. She has that same weirdness and movements as many of the characters. Maybe the guilt is catching up with her?

edit on 16-8-2016 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I would actually rather hang out with Trump for a day....that's me.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

She is 68.....I know many people at age who have difficulty walking a bit and can be unsteady.
Again she is 68 what do you lot expect? skipping up a ramp?.
Really scrapping the bottom of the barrel guys it doesn't do you any favours...just petty tbh.
As bad as calling Trump Orange.

I bet this is the new birther movement.....sad.

Joe Biden is 73. Men are well understood to age & die faster than women.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
She realised she had experienced a seizure herself and as soon as it was over she made a direct confident strongly projected loud....BUT ABSOLUTELY LEFT FIELD WHILE SHE RE-GROUPED CEREBRALLY.... comment about everyone trying the beverage,this comment was her sounding board comment,her post-seizure recovery litmus test,SHE had to also know the seizure was over.

The woman beside her was IMHO looking for signs of incoming seizures but had gotten angled away from her face and she didnt see it happening,IMHO this woman was prepared to run interference if needed to cover-up.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

One must also keep in mind, that a sick or weak person is not suited for being president,

because it may be a sign of weakness to other countries.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

That is why Hillary sometimes needs help climbing stairs. She probably has these episodes where she sees DOUBLE, and might miss a step, like she did at the top of the stairway on her jet. I'm sure everyone has seen that video. (Ka-Boom! "Oh Mrs. Clinton, let me help you up!")

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
There is a video showing Hillary's eyes going crossed before she does a head bobbing episode.

Either she had this happen to her involuntarily, or she intentionally crossed her eyes and performed a weird head bobbing routine.
All the members here that are saying there is no brain function issue involved must apparently believe that Hillary did this act intentionally.
If this was intentional, why did she do it?
When has Hillary previously shown a propensity for acting as if she is not fully in control of her body.
What politician of her stature would perform such an act and think that it was a good idea?

Since we are not allowed to believe that she has something organically wrong with her (unless we are a doctor) can we question her decision making process?
Is a fractured decision making process a good thing for a Presidential candidate to possess???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join