It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you get into Heaven through numerous different religious beliefs?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Bubba1020

no disrespect but you can "Beilve" black is white, its still black. considering there is zero proof of heaven then good look entering there.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: GailNot

No ï worship god but no religion is needed.
God told me so.

Jehovah tells us:

(Hebrews 10:24, 25) . . .And let us consider one another so as to incite to love and fine works, 25 not forsaking our meeting together, as some have the custom, but encouraging one another, and all the more so as you see the day drawing near.

God's word commands you to gather together (meet as in meeting attendance) with fellow believers. If you disobey him, that is your prerogative, and you may claim God told you to disobey his word. But would he really do that? And if you disobey him, aren't you really saying that you are not subject and reject him?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Sorry, I have to stop talking to you, I had a bite and in my mouth and almost died as I read your nonsense.
You poor thing didn't get it? That's okay reread open your mind a little, it doesn't hurt, you can do it.
You're so wrong you almost killed someone. What does that tell you?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Sorry, I have to stop talking to you, I had a bite and in my mouth and almost died as I read your nonsense.
You poor thing didn't get it? That's okay reread open your mind a little, it doesn't hurt, you can do it.
You're so wrong you almost killed someone. What does that tell you?

In fact I have saved many people. And will continue to do so, so long as God permits. His word is truth. And there is nothing that can stand against it.

If you cannot see it, that is understandable. For it takes spirit. The physical man that counts the spirit as foolish cannot comprehend it. Even though it is so simple and easy to understand. For spiritual things are considered foolishness to the unspiritual. And thus they cannot perceive or comprehend it.

And thus you laugh and mock God's word. It is not you that does it, it is God's word itself that prevents such people from understanding just as it states:

(1 Corinthians 1:27-31) . . .but God chose the foolish things of the world to put the wise men to shame; and God chose the weak things of the world to put the strong things to shame; 28 and God chose the insignificant things of the world and the things looked down on, the things that are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, 29 so that no one might boast in the sight of God. 30 But it is due to him that you are in union with Christ Jesus, who has become to us wisdom from God, also righteousness and sanctification and release by ransom, 31 so that it may be just as it is written: “The one who boasts, let him boast in Jehovah.”

(1 Corinthians 2:6-10) 6 Now we speak wisdom among those who are mature, but not the wisdom of this system of things nor that of the rulers of this system of things, who are to come to nothing. 7 But we speak God’s wisdom in a sacred secret, the hidden wisdom, which God foreordained before the systems of things for our glory. 8 It is this wisdom that none of the rulers of this system of things came to know, for if they had known it, they would not have executed the glorious Lord. 9 But just as it is written: “Eye has not seen and ear has not heard, nor have there been conceived in the heart of man the things that God has prepared for those who love him.” 10 For it is to us God has revealed them through his spirit, for the spirit searches into all things, even the deep things of God.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: GailNot
God's word is Holy because he inspired it...

That's just an opinion. That is not a factual statement. And you're quoting the Bible -- what about the dozens of other religions that claim the same divinity? WHy is yours above theirs?

And you're using the circular argument to defend your claim.

Essentially, this comes down to personal opinion as you believe in your faith, someone else believes in theirs and I do not believe in any of it.

So the OP query of, "Can you get into Heaven through numerous different religious beliefs?" is pointless as the entire underlying foundation is pure speculation and personal opinion -- there's nothing substantial to go on as everyone believes their faith is 100% true without facts or evidence.

(No, the bible is neither factual nor evidence regardless of how many scriptures you quote)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Jesus!? You mean the crusades, Jihads, suppression and works against the human nature are a good thing?

The Pope is welcoming aliens and wants to apologise for the suppression of the gays. The voice of god on earth. The one sacrificing his own life to serve.

Don't speak for Christianity, speak for yourself. You are just a close minded *%$/^, who fell pray to a sect.
Hate to tell you I am catholic, I am right. Maybe Jesuit, Noahide, ... but loyal.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

God's word is Holy because he inspired it...

That's just an opinion. That is not a factual statement. And you're quoting the Bible -- what about the dozens of other religions that claim the same divinity? WHy is yours above theirs?

And you're using the circular argument to defend your claim.

Essentially, this comes down to personal opinion as you believe in your faith, someone else believes in theirs and I do not believe in any of it.

So the OP query of, "Can you get into Heaven through numerous different religious beliefs?" is pointless as the entire underlying foundation is pure speculation and personal opinion -- there's nothing substantial to go on as everyone believes their faith is 100% true without facts or evidence.

(No, the bible is neither factual nor evidence regardless of how many scriptures you quote)

For God's word to be inspired and true is not based upon pinon but upon fact.

Prophecy fulfilled is proof of its truth. There are many other things. But to reject his word because you imagine it is fantasy is fool-hardy and shows a lack of study, understanding, and good judgement.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Luke 23 …42Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when You come into Your kingdom!” 43And Jesus said to him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.”

This is what the bible states Jesus told one of the criminals on the cross. Since most assume Heaven to be a paradise after death, I would assume that it seems that if the above scripture has any truth...that many will find their way into their chosen paradise. Since Jesus also states, John 14:1-3, that in his Father's house there are many mansions. The apostles will have to wait, for he has to prepare their place for them. Aka: his followers?

I can only imagine that if true...other religions have their own mansions or locations within heaven. Separate but equal paradises?

Edit add: though, I personally believe that religion is only a societal tool of manipulation. Not necessary to enjoy an after life. As a DIY'er, I will just prepare my own room...thank you.

edit on 8 16 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Jesus!? You mean the crusades, Jihads, suppression and works against the human nature are a good thing?

The Pope is welcoming aliens and wants to apologise for the suppression of the gays. The voice of god on earth. The one sacrificing his own life to serve.

Don't speak for Christianity, speak for yourself. You are just a close minded *%$/^, who fell pray to a sect.
Hate to tell you I am catholic, I am right. Maybe Jesuit, Noahide, ... but loyal.

Of course Jesus does not mean any of that. Read Holy Scripture and see if it condones any of that. In fact Jesus himself foretold the great apostasy, or turning away from the truth.

And Holy Scripture prophocies that all false religion is accountable to the true God for their bloodshed, and soon the nations of the earth, at Jehovah's behest will turn upon and destroy religion.

This is a matter of prophecy. And it will come true.

You are in great great darkness imagining you know so much. And there is so much that you can be taught. And it is not too late. But I cannot do all of it here in a moment. But do not doubt I am unaware of all of your accusations and queries. Or those of the others.

And if I am not, and I know, I have only been taught by God. He knows far more than me, even all the inklings of your heart.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

And what fact is that? You do not understand what a fact is.

fact
/fakt/
noun
- a thing that is known or proved to be true.
synonyms: reality, actuality, certainty, factuality, certitude; More

God, the Bible, Jesus -- NONE of that is fact. None of it is proven true. So let's be clear about it.

Or, following your logic, if I make a claim that you are a murderer - do I need anything else apart from my written word for the local authority to find your guilty? Is my FAITH in my belief that you are a murderer enough for you to be convicted and locked up for life? Are you happy to have that reasoning apply to you?

If not, then 'facts' are very important and you cannot make a 'factual' claim without evidence -- which is exactly what you are doing.
edit on 16-8-2016 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

And what fact is that? You do not understand what a fact is.

fact
/fakt/
noun
- a thing that is known or proved to be true.
synonyms: reality, actuality, certainty, factuality, certitude; More

Thus prophecy proves God's word as accurate and reliable. Fact. What is known as truth and provable.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Is not such things as the "kingdom of haven" that is a term created by the early church and by men.

We all human beings earn our soul advancements with the good deeds and lessons we learn as human beings.

When we die we all go to the same place of origin where we all as eternal souls comes from.

Don't worry about what religious this or that you believe in, concentrate about the good of your hart toward others.

Remember the mistakes we make in this life we will have to relive in the next one.

Is all about enlightenment.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Is not such things as the "kingdom of haven" that is a term created by the early church and by men.

We all human beings earn our soul advancements with the good deeds and lessons we learn as human beings.

When we die we all go to the same place of origin where we all as eternal souls comes from.

Don't worry about what religious this or that you believe in, concentrate about the good of your hart toward others.

Remember the mistakes we make in this life we will have to relive in the next one.

Is all about enlightenment.

While you and others who invent things to please themselves imagine they are right and God is wrong. He advices against going against what he says and believing in yourself. He says:

(Proverbs 3:5-7) . . .Trust in Jehovah with all your heart, And do not rely on your own understanding.  6 In all your ways take notice of him, And he will make your paths straight.  7 Do not become wise in your own eyes. Fear Jehovah and turn away from bad.

Many people turn away from Jehovah and just imagine things and think they know it. And they will call you wrong if you understand and believe what God tells you through his word. But in the end all human imagining is futile. Every human that trusts in their own understanding will end up in failure. While those who trust in Jehovah and his word will have success.

edit on 16-8-2016 by GailNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

You can quote all you want means nothing to me.
All of that is by men.
Never trust others about their opinion of God it is up to each of us to find her.
Pity you fell for other mens version but you can still escape religion.
Religion is anti god.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I don't subscribe to the conclusion he made, but he does a good job at pointing out facts.
Enjoy

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Thus prophecy proves God's word as accurate and reliable. Fact. What is known as truth and provable.

You didn't receiving a proper education, did you? None of what you have said is provable. It's your opinion. It isn't a truth outside of your own head. You're welcome to have your own beliefs, as we all do, but you cannot claim they are facts without evidence. And you have none. Not one piece of evidence.

I'll leave this thread now as you simply do not have the intellectual capacity for a rational, logical discussion. Enjoy your world of fantasy.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

The man made god is just that, man made, get enlightened and start living by your hart and good towards others, and stop judging those that do no follow your believes.

That's counterproductive when it comes to earning your lessons in this life.

Life is no complicated, is to be enjoyed, we humans just make it complicating believing in too many silly things and non existent monsters, and blaming anything for our shortcomings, religion was mean for soul advancement, no for complaining when things do not go our way.

Open your hart and liberate yourself from the chains of religious enslavement.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
We all have freewill. And you have been given the choice. To listen to God and his voice and do what is good and right. Which is to love. Or to reject him and continue like all humankind before you, which is to hate, to be filled with arrogance, hatred, pride, ignorance and prejudice.

Even Jehovah stated that man cannot rule himself:

(Jeremiah 10:23) 23 I well know, O Jehovah, that man’s way does not belong to him. It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step.

And yet many responding continually reject his spirit and his word. Imagining they are correct. And scoff at Jehovah himself.

They say he is wrong and they are right.

Generations have come and gone just as they have with the same consequences. All failure. And they will not suddenly find success.

Finally I leave this blessing and this curse to everyone reading:

(Deuteronomy 30:19, 20) . . .I take the heavens and the earth as witnesses against you today that I have put life and death before you, the blessing and the curse; and you must choose life so that you may live, you and your descendants, 20 by loving Jehovah your God, by listening to his voice, and by sticking to him, for he is your life and by him you will endure a long time . . .

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

(2 Timothy 3:16) All Scripture is inspired of God and beneficial for teaching, for reproving, for setting things straight, for disciplining in righteousness,

Who said that? Why don't we have ALL the scripture?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Trust in Jehovah with all your heart,And do not rely on your own understanding. 6 In all your ways take notice of him, And he will make your paths straight. 7 Do not become wise in your own eyes. Fear Jehovah and turn away from bad.

I agree with " Do not become wise in your own eyes "
but ,
And do not rely on your own understanding

how do kids learn to read then ?
im kidding

" Fear Jehovah and turn away from bad."
you mean bad like plagues your Jehovah sent ?

To listen to God and his voice and do what is good and right. Which is to love

how much love did 1st born Egyptians feel from Jehovah ?
or lepers in the Old testament ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join