It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POTUS induced cognitive decline, and how Hillary's precedes the job

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
a reply to: elementalgrove

It is certainly in the top three. I enjoyed when he got lost trying to open the wrong door, or the door was stuck for whatever reason.

And he was still jovial about it, "I'm trying to escape" .

He did have a flair for being entertaining!

Despite my years of routinely lambasting the 'poor guy', I couldn't help but chuckle when I saw that whole "Miss Me Yet" billboard somebody had made.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Until now, I've never seen that video of Clinton letting out that big gleeful laugh during the Benghazi hearings. Four American citizens were brutally murdered due to Hillary's negligence, and she sits there laughing?
That is so insensitive and callous of her!

What would Hillary Clinton do if 100 U.S. soldiers are blown up somewhere in the world, while she's Commander-in-Chief? Invite a comedian to the White House the next day to deliver some really good laughs?

That clip makes it easier to understand why Hillary is so despised in every corner of America..and especially so by our brave men and women in the U.S. military.

edit on 8/16/2016 by carewemust because: Hitlery Clinton = Satanic Possession?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Last week I looked up how her parents died. Both from heart issues I believe. I was hoping it would have provided some historical family medical history for a quasi diagnosis based on genetic tendencies but could not find anything. I know her mother slowed down fairly quickly towards the end but nothing about mental health or seizures. I did not dig that deep though. There could be some info out there.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
Bush really was that stupid. Obama comes across as a much brighter bulb, no matter what you think of his politics or performance on the job.

Did you see the videos of him being articulate pre-Liar In Chief?

Sure he was the biggest douche of the picks here, but that didn't make him stupid.

These people are actors, don't forget.

You act dumb and people pity you. And I recall very clearly observing that as being some of the cause of the sympathy many of his die hard supporters carried on with.

Playing dumb had a greater agenda worthy of it as well: given all to do with 9/11 and the war lies, setting a stage of being a moron would help as a 'cover' for all the of Incompetence Theorists were often effectively apologists for all the lies related to 9/11 etc.

The Dubya I remember studying, he had social skills. It's said he has a nickname he remembers for every person he's ever met.

Following the logic that this class of people look down on all of us as being the stupid ignorant "bewildered herd", and the 'dumb redneck' stereotype often applied to Republicans, his making his 'character' based on his own impression of such sterotypes isn't too far a stretch.

Not to call this guy a genius, but yeah once he was shoved into the Oval office and lies got spinning daily its actually kind of impressive he made it as far as re-election.

Others that support my position include the documentary "Stupidity":

And Penn Jillette:

Following him, we've seen the same sort of effect in Obama. With Hillary being in the White House "twice" practically having seizures and maybe even a stroke already.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are COUSINS.

SOURCE:theantimedia.org...

Maybe both have the same genetic weaknesses, but Trump will take longer to deteriorate.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Such gold a rapper literally put it into a song lol.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
She has a couple of brothers but have not found anything on them yet medically other than her one brother being a complete scumbag. I was completely unaware of him, a big bag of dirty laundry about him to. Always in trouble with the law, mainly the State Dept trying to get shady contracts. I guess that's where Hillary learned that getting that gig would enable her to do the things they tried to do in the past but got blocked. Her brother was also taking money from people and getting Bill to sign Presidential pardons but one of them he got caught and he had to pay the money back.

Sorry off topic but some real mental issues going on in her family. A real lack of morality which to me is mental illness, having no problem at all taking advantage of people and taxpayers for personal gain.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Both Bushes were reported to be taking Ambien to sleep at night which can build up in the system and cause daytime grogginess, confusion or worse. Beggars the question of 'What if' something happened at 3 am, could they wake up and deal with it well enough? I'm wondering if the campaigners aren't also taking something to help them sleep in the endless procession of new hotel rooms. It must be awful. Trump is reported to sleep only a few hours a night, but I think he has manic issues, which explains a lot with his other litany of 'sweaty dynamite' problems (I'm SO going to steal that line!)

I'm willing to give Hillary a pass on some of these complaints; it's impossible to be in the public eye 24/7 and not make dopey faces once in a while, and then it's made worse by turning it into a looped video. She's wearing heels so long walks and standing a lot isn't exactly comfortable, either. She's definitely wearing a bulletproof vest, thus the needing help up stairs, etc. And no one who has done campaigning would say it's anything but exhausting.

That said, her schedule does show a disappointing turnout for appearances lately, and the last few days - nothing! It's as if Bill and Hillary were sequestered over the weekend discussing what they knew was coming on Monday - the Congressional letter about her perjury problem.

Both campaigns are imploding. Schadenfreude 'R Us.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
It's more decision fatigue and stress more than anything. I have a family friend that is an executive for one of the largest corps here and has the same kind of mess ups as bush, Obama and Clinton.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
Both Bushes were reported to be taking Ambien to sleep at night which can build up in the system and cause daytime grogginess, confusion or worse. Beggars the question of 'What if' something happened at 3 am, could they wake up and deal with it well enough? I'm wondering if the campaigners aren't also taking something to help them sleep in the endless procession of new hotel rooms. It must be awful. Trump is reported to sleep only a few hours a night, but I think he has manic issues, which explains a lot with his other litany of 'sweaty dynamite' problems (I'm SO going to steal that line!)

I'm willing to give Hillary a pass on some of these complaints; it's impossible to be in the public eye 24/7 and not make dopey faces once in a while, and then it's made worse by turning it into a looped video. She's wearing heels so long walks and standing a lot isn't exactly comfortable, either. She's definitely wearing a bulletproof vest, thus the needing help up stairs, etc. And no one who has done campaigning would say it's anything but exhausting.

That said, her schedule does show a disappointing turnout for appearances lately, and the last few days - nothing! It's as if Bill and Hillary were sequestered over the weekend discussing what they knew was coming on Monday - the Congressional letter about her perjury problem.

Both campaigns are imploding. Schadenfreude 'R Us.

Trump is not imploding because he was never suppose to get this far anyway. I mean nobody, nobody said he would get this far so that is not imploding. He is doing the best he can against someone who was projected to win from day one. She controls 98% of the media and has the backing if two Presidents. He has none of that and is still performing good. Likely not enough to win but certainly not imploding. He still has a lot of support.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The daily stress of politics and governing such as having to keep up with what lies you've told, what favors you owe, whose palms to grease, not to mention having to stay informed and up-to-date on all manner of domestic and world matters, probably causes most of them to have to resort to sleeping pills just to keep from lying awake at night. Over time, this causes mental deterioration

Burning or tingling in the hands, arms, feet, or legs
Changes in appetite
Constipation
Diarrhea
Difficulty keeping balance
Dizziness
Daytime drowsiness
Dry mouth or throat
Gas
Headache
Heartburn
Impairment the next day
Mental slowing or problems with attention or memory
Stomach pain or tenderness
Uncontrollable shaking of a part of the body
Unusual dreams
Weakness
www.webmd.com...

Drinking exacerbates the problems and the job probably drives most to drink.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join