It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POTUS induced cognitive decline, and how Hillary's precedes the job

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Back during the Bush era I argued that despite popular consensus, Bush wasn't actually 'full retard' or whatever. My argument was that it was half his act (him impersonating how he viewed his own base), and the other larger issue was the job 'requires' so much constant daily telling of lies that it makes one appear 'slow'. Now that I've spent some moments brushing up on modern Obama being "stupid" on GooTube, it appears there a mass of videos of him to make it obvious the same thing happened to him. Then we have the odd case of Hillary, who in advance of taking the full reign is showing outward signs of rapid cognitive decline the past few years (since getting 'back in the White House').

From 2007: Bush is a fool???? If you buy that you're being played as the fool!

THE LIARS BRAIN:

It's scientific fact that when humans lie it takes roughly 7 times longer to compute and speak language. Truth literally rolls right off the tongue, whereas words have to be checked and compared (to previous lies) before they are arranged and spoken.

Nevertheless, our finding of increased response time during lying is congruent with a 2001 report of a convicted murderer filmed while lying and telling the truth.20 Although recounting similar material on both occasions, this person exhibited slower speech with longer pauses and more speech disturbance when lying. He also displayed fewer bodily movements. Previous meta-analyses of behavioural lying studies have likewise pointed to speech disturbance, increased response latency and a decrease in other motor behaviours in the context of attempted deception. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

BUSH:

Thoughts from 2007:

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisssEveryday you see allegations that Bush is a fool, an idiot, he's stupid, incompetent and so on. In truth it's a mixture of his act and what lying with virtually every breath he can muster is doing to his brain he when tries to talk. The incompetence that's become the legacy of his presidency, and it's all an act to coverup their true intentions so they can get away with mass murder.
With Bush this is interesting because what few people seem to remember is that he used to be able to lay down the 'law' in some debate... long before he 'won' his true career of constant and ongoing lies and deception that is.

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
The backwoods good ol boy routine is Bush's impersonation of how he views American's, most particularly those he's trying to have self-identify with him. He's laughing in their faces. His entire act in one carefully crafted and groomed by some of the world's top propagandists. If you doubt that then you have much to learn about the spectre of politicians and presidents
There's a choice documentary specifically about and titled "Stupidity". In it they study the entire spectrum of stupidity, and the important view they present is how smart people like comedians use stupidity to be successful. The part important for this discussion is the surprise twist ending where they assert that perhaps GWB could be using stupidity to achieve "success".

Bush the 10 year difference:

And now a great example of Bush totally stumped in a lie:

That's an extreme example of course. Generally people can speak a lie at a fast enough rate that they tend to go undetected by this metric. Truly pathological liars tend to be better at it than most people, but they still show the slow under brain imaging. Then there's the concept such as being at the helm of the US government faceman post, where under the perpetually guilty government we've had the podium puppet yes man has to constantly address the public (which means they have to lie) under pressure there, while still having to know sick amounts of actual real stuff and perform their duties.

When the whole damn FedGov institution, and the reality of essentially everything they're actually doing and have done in DC (the GOP+DNC and their decades of collusion) constituting the Greatest Lie ever told, after years of lower level politics and then getting up at the big wheel of deception for more years on end I argue even the best of them eventually start to crack up. And oh did Bush begin to crack up spectacularly by his last couple years in office.

There's endless other videos of late era Bush studdering and stumbling. It really took a lot out of the guy, so much so I almost feel bad for the 'poor' guy... But I Don't.

OBAMA:

Next we have Obama who unfortunately here, I haven't been studying him the past several years the way I had been studying Bush everyday before, but with no shortage of Obama totally bombing speeches and such no worries here.

Of course we start with a good pre-White House example of Obama, and here's a good video from the 2008 DNC primary debate demonstrating both Obama's & Hillary's unscripted impromptu cognitive prowess:

Then we have modern Obama:

Although barely scratching the surface here, it seems all the evidence is there to support my general argument herein.

...CONTINUED...
edit on 15-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
...CONTINUED...

HILLARY:

Now this is where all this gets interesting. Here's a lady who's been in law and government forever in this way or that way, especially being married to Bill of course. Where Bush and Obama had played at various forms of politician stuff prior to becoming POTUS, Hillary got her feet wet in DC politics during her stay in the White House as First Lady. Then on her path to seeking the Liar-In-Chief post she did her 8 years in the Senate. Despite amassing some real 'merit' awards for behind the scenes politicking, and public deception, she was still looking pretty sharp there against Obama in the 2008 Primary debates.

High stress, hostility, depression linked with increased stroke risk - Heart.org

Obama won, she was made Secretay of State, and now she was back at the White House level again working even harder on actual 'government stuff' while being entrenched in having to become a Liar-In-Chief sidekick once again. Enter the Banghazi, personal email server, etc scandals and she was so overwhelmed she effectively had a stroke, it might be surmised as far as we really know.

Hillary Clinton treated for blood clot in her head
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was treated with blood thinners on Monday at a New York hospital to help dissolve a blood clot in her head and doctors were confident she would make a full recovery.
Clinton was admitted to New York Presbyterian Hospital on Sunday due to the clot that was discovered during a follow-up exam related to a concussion she suffered this month, her spokesman, Philippe Reines, said.
The clot was located in the vein between the brain and and the skull behind Clinton's right ear and did not result in any stroke or neurological damage, her doctors said in a statement.

Since then, rather more recently as she's gotten deeper and deeper into the campaign, where for months it seems there's been a daily scandal hit even the Establishment Media (whom protects like none other before her), we've been witnessing an apparenty outward demonstration of her cracking up increasingly. While we're still not sure, to many observors she's well too far gone to expect to "win" the POTUS mantle and actually be able to endure the duty. Not when just the path so far has her unable to walk up stairs unassited.

This video is good collection of examples of her cognitive decline that had been spotted by then:

Her latest campaigning schedule vs. Trump's makes it obvious she can't even handle the campaigning already at this point:

Here you can see a recent shot of when a flashlight was used show she could find her way out of that rally:

Her almost being carried up the steps:

Her being held up at a speech:

Her "handler" possibly carrying a diazepam injector for incase she enters another seizure:

DONT DO IT:

Following the pattern above, of otherwise mentally stable people entering the 'Game of Thrones' and being spit out as bumbling idiots (and worse), I'd say the case is there to avoid seeking out that path if you value your marbles.
edit on 15-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Trump is running circles around her on the trail for sure. Very respectable effort for a man his age. I guess her handlers are telling her it's not needed which is likely true but if this is her run speed she will be a very lethargic President. I bet her VP is going to have to pull a lot more weight than most. The debates though will be a good test. Trump has taken on some real firecrackers and put them out no problem.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I am beginning to think that there is a very nefarious reason for them still trying to get her into office.

If she actually is this ill, which the signs are pointing to, the person who is really going to ge their finger on the button is Kaine. And from the little bit of research I have done on him he appears to be military industrial all the way.

When one looks at the civil unrest the media is creating and the ever increasing divide between liberals and conservatives, it becomes quite clear what the social engineers are doing. It is like filling a hole with gasoline and simply waiting for the spark to ignite it.

False flags are the standard modus operandi and honestly to blame a milita group loyal to Trump does not sound to outside the realm of possibilty...
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831pmMonday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Just ridiculous and AGAIN with the picture of the flashlight. SMH.

edit on 15-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Well, it certainly appears that she is not well. I suppose it will do the job of keeping her out of the casa blanca. Best she just relax and enjoy her last days not overwhelmed with sickness, and the world. Should make it easier for her to cope with it all.
a reply to: reldra

Clearly this subject matter upsets you, as can be noted from your routine protests. I don't want you to stress out so much, it is not healthy. Look what it is doing to Hillary? When you see these headlines, I recommend you don't click them. And when you do click them, after reading, it may be best not to invest the energy which you convey this stress induced anger into typed words. It is possible they will lead to comments that stress you out even more like Hillary.

We would like to discuss the consequences and possibilities these health issues have on Hillary, and as always, we appreciate the input.
edit on 8/15/2016 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I think they helped her up the steps and supported her during speeches because the body armor she wears is so heavy.

Thats a long day lugging all that around. As far as GB jr, and his mental loopers, heres some stuff...

edit on 15-8-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I think my favorite Bushism by far is...

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.” GWB

Freaking Gold!

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago08America/Chicago831amTuesday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
In the photo where 3 people are holding her up, person #3 is a woman with her head behind Hillary, in a bad spot..reaching up with both hands to keep her from keeling over backwards.

Add to the evidence this 2011 video showing extreme "energy drain", followed by trip-n-fall.
Vid Link: www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I heard once his condition diagnosed as wet brain, former alcoholics can suffer from that. Wasn't GB a drinker at one time?

Wet brain

article
edit on 16-8-2016 by intrptr because: additional link

edit on 16-8-2016 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Interesting but I'm not sold. There are a lot of factors you're ignoring not least of which is age related cognitive decline. You're also comparing different types of speaking under different circumstances. For instance, I'd imagine that stump speeches, being the most practiced would have the smoothest delivery while answering questions from the press about something highly controversial is going to cause the frontal lobe to go into overdrive.

There are also all sorts of external factors to be considered. Approval ratings for instance. It's clearly easier to speak to a receptive audience.

I've read similar posts about Clinton on ATS referring to her fall/concussion/etc and questioning her mental acuity but then I've watched her be grilled for 10 straight hours by extremely hostile GOP congressmen on national television and not fail under that pressure. She seems perfectly lucid, even her attempts at shading the truth are still nuanced.

Then there's that other candidate who is about as stable as a box of sweaty dynamite. Can you imagine him being grilled for 10 hours on national television? He couldn't even rise to the occassion in the GOP debates where he was all but a non-participant (and even skipped one — to avoid another crappy performance?).

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

It is certainly in the top three. I enjoyed when he got lost trying to open the wrong door, or the door was stuck for whatever reason.

And he was still jovial about it, "I'm trying to escape" .

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Bush really was that stupid. Obama comes across as a much brighter bulb, no matter what you think of his politics or performance on the job.

As far as Hillary goes -- why in the world does the establishment keep foisting septuagenarians on us?

Part of my mystification regarding the whole email scandal is that I can't imagine any seventy-year-old being responsible for IT security, and that's just the tip of the iceberg. Technology increases exponentially, which means every year the age of technical obsolescence gets younger. Thankfully being President is more than just knowing how to use technology, but there will likely come a point in the not too distant future when it's one of the central issues, and then what? I guess we'll get 89-year-old cyborgs running for president.

edit on 16-8-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Then there's that other candidate who is about as stable as a box of sweaty dynamite.

It was worth reading the thread just for that line. HAHAHA

The two parties are the choice between bad and worse.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: intrptr

I think my favorite Bushism by far is...

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.” GWB

Freaking Gold!

I think in the middle of that quote, he had some sort of acid flashback and was hearing The Who.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

So according to her own campaign schedule, she is taking 7 days
out of the first 14 days in August...simply off???

No campaigning, no speaking. That is a very big concern.
If she were to be installed into the White House, who
is going to run the country while she can barely function?

Bill? Nope, he could not even stay awake for her lifetime moment.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

About the photographs:

Here you can see a recent shot of when a flashlight was used show she could find her way out of that rally:

Uh. Do you see how dark the doorway she's walking toward is? I went backstage with a small group recently for a meet and greet after a show recently and the security took us through with a flashlight. I'm pretty sure it was becaue it was dark and not because any of us had any sort of cognitive impairment.

Her being held up at a speech:

BS. She's clearly standing on something small for elevation. Unless you think Hilary Clinton is 7 feet tall? Whatever it is, it's so small that people standing to her sides are NOT standing on it. Seems like a unnecessarily precarious perch for a 68 year-old person but given the lack of any handholds or a podium, it seems reasonable that she'd have some support to make sure she didn't fall.

Her almost being carried up the steps:

Even if she needed a hand being steady on some steps she was climbing in heels, who cares? I give my wife my hand when we're walking up or down stairs and she's in heels and she's nowhere near 68.

Her "handler" possibly carrying a diazepam injector for incase she enters another seizure:

Why are you calling that man her handler? Why would he be carrying a diazepam injector openly? Is that the same security person with a small black flashlight in the first image? You should probably link to your image source btw. It's funny I went searching Google Images for diazepam injectors and lo and behold, more than one of the images from your OP was retuned in the results. Why? Because you're simply restating a bunch of crap that other people claim to have "discovered" and published on their blogs/other forums.

Examples:

The Gateway Pundit
The Ralph Retort
Tiger Droppings
The Ferocious Conservative Activist Post
Hidden Americans
American Thinker
Zero Hedge
Free Republic

It looks like it might have all started with Mike Cernovich, douchebag extraordinaire. From reading your OP I was under the impression that was all original work and so I was giving you some leeway but it looks like you're just rehashing other peoples' propaganda and nuttery you found on right-wing blogs, right down to referring to the man as her "handler" (which is exactly what Mike Cernovich called him when he posted that picture to Twitter).

Oh and according to this debunking, that IS a flashlight which makes infinitely more sense than a diazepam injector.

Then again, I can totally understand why the guy would be openly carrying a freaking diazepam injector, because really, who has time to reach into their pocket and it's not like discretion matters.

This feels like a Martian anomaly thread.

It's a rock! It's a rock!
edit on 2016-8-16 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

So according to her own campaign schedule, she is taking 7 days
out of the first 14 days in August...simply off???

No campaigning, no speaking. That is a very big concern.
If she were to be installed into the White House, who
is going to run the country while she can barely function?

Bill? Nope, he could not even stay awake for her lifetime moment.

Even Obama said today, no time to let up, disregard the polls and here she is taking multiple days off...I do think she is still sharp but she also needs a lot more rest unlike Trump. And the Benghazi hearing was sitting down in a comfy chair, although very long ans stressful on her mind her body was relaxed. The debates will be standing so stressful for her mentally and physically for likely a couple of hours. She will likely be fine but it is something to consider being a problem with her handler always near her with an injector. What if she needs that injection of whatever it is during the debate or, she just falls. She has already fallen hard a couple of times and those are the only ones we know about. If she has some physical episode on stage that is a big big problem.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Being somewhat familiar with your work, there's not much besides an open 'confession' that would much sway you, I suspect.

You do bring up some good points, however.

Starting low, she wasn't already in the 'tunnel' being guided thru it with a flashlight. She was being guided to it! Him pointing a tight beam into the hallway like that wasn't exactly lighting it up.

Okay, now if that was the same event as below then the flashlight argument is the way to go:

The same argument for the injector, why would he need his little flashlight in hand in a well lit looking hallway? It cuts both ways. Kind of how it does look quite a bit like both the flashlight and one of those injector thingamajigs.

Hmm. Perhaps she was being hoisted up in the shot.

Stairs: 2 people holding her, while shes holding them.

Any examples that are ndeed 'bunk' should be acknowledged of course, but now if you knitpick and only selectively look at each individual example out of context of the greater bulk of stuff (like in that first video) I can see where one might be able to not take anything from this.

But then again when you look her campaign schedule, consider her known medical history, how she refuses to do press conferences all year running, look at her going off in her head/face (when image is everything to this person / her kind), it's not hard to see the bigger picture here. Especially when we're not merely considering her for senate, but for POTUS.

Poor Old Low Energy Hillary Can’t Walk the Gay Pride Walk
The headlines in the biased media wing of the Democrats' Party were all filled with glee over Hillary's "surprise" appearance in the parade. But the real surprise is that poor old Hillary didn't have the energy to walk the gay pride march. According to the New York Times, Low energy Hillary only lasted about 15 minutes and "four blocks or so" before being "hustled into a waiting vehicle."

That's right only four of the thirty-something blocks of the parade route: --
Makes one wonder whether Hillary is too low energy to withstand the rigors of the presidency.

Clinton skipped the parade last year, sending her daughter, Chelsea Clinton, as a surrogate. The last time Hillary marched in the city’s Pride Parade was a decade ago, during her 2006 Senate reelection campaign.

I called the guy her handler as that was how the first thread I saw about him was called. And its not too big a stretch since her health became the big issue in recent weeks he's being constantly spotted at times one might not be surprised her to have a seizure. But you knew that already didn't you?

Her sitting being grilled on this issue she surely well rehearsed, by people she knows, sitting in a otherwise 'calm' setting, wouldn't that be like your "stump speech" argument? Out int eh wilds of the campaign trail we've been seeing entirely different reality in her cognitive affairs.

Here goes some other random videos I've found of her 'acting nutty' or whatever (not being a well rehearsed expert on this recent history of her condition):

My general argument herein doesn't inherently "ignore" age related decline. But I'll tell you what: if you can go find similar videos of say lifelong senators, or lifelong congressman undergoing the same kind of rapid appearing degradation as I've shown the past '3 in a row' to exhibit the same effect (I wasnt having much luck finding suitable examples from Bill C). I know I can go right now and pull up dozens of choice videos of Ron Paul possibly getting better at it in later years, if anything, despite being far older than any of this lot.
edit on 16-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode

Even Obama said today, no time to let up, disregard the polls and here she is taking multiple days off...

looking at those poll numbers on that graph, turn out for her
campaign spots are 1/10 of Trumps.

Trump is churning out one or two a day every day
compared to her just six events she has scheduled for the entire 3 months?

Wow, I'd say something is up.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join