It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you feeling today?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I like all the music threads here on ATS. Personally, it allows me to expand my horizons and provides an excellent source of inspiration.

SO! What are you feeling today musically?

I'm

Not emotionally, but figuratively. It's rainy and dark and these songs coupled together make me very blissful!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Nice choices.

I don't know about today, but yesterday I was feeling

I colored my hair black yesterday.

She dyes em Black, Black, Black, Black No. 1!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: paperdoll

Ha! I was out grabbing some coffee and wanted to post some Type O. You beat me to it!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

I've been lost in No Man's Sky. So this is pretty much it. I just cracked my third star system and it will be laid bare tomorrow. I love scanning and naming things ...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Good some more music
Here is what I'm jamming out to...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Mike Kinsella. I first saw this dude at a bar, I can't believe it's been, ten years ago back in New York. Just super talented and the absolute truth. He's a working musician, the kind that has to play shows to feed his family. Writes a lot, releases a lot. I like that.

I've enjoyed listening to him as he grows up, gets married, has children. He's getting better and better.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I used to LOVE Type-O in my teens so much, oh my god what a throwback.

I still love them tho.

& I also dyed my hair black a couple weeks ago now... must be something in the air.

Don't hate me.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

It's the precipice of Fall. If you look around, you can see it in a bunch of folks behaving differently. Some welcome it, others...not so much!

edit on 16-8-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Funnily enough I've also been feeling Alice in Chains today, specifically this number:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
I like all the music threads here on ATS. Personally, it allows me to expand my horizons and provides an excellent source of inspiration.

SO! What are you feeling today musically?

I'm

Not emotionally, but figuratively. It's rainy and dark and these songs coupled together make me very blissful!

Love these!!! Thanks!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Afterlife featuring Cathy Battistessa as vocalist.

Her dreamy voice often gives me comfort, especially as we have mutual friends so I actually know the lovely person she is.
Ibiza based but she does come back to freestyle with DJ mates at intimate events, small festivals, and beach parties.
Honestly, live, she melts the crowd.

I'm in a melancholy mood today missing my best mate who died suddenly a few months ago...Cathy soothes me.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Feeling a bit crappy after a week in the hospital. But, musically? The Moody Blues...and a bit of Tom Waits.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand
It's the aniversary of my mates death next week of a heroin overdose, I offered him to come and stay with me free and get of the gear but he said no so I told him to go # himself and a few months later he was gone, #ty thing to be the last thing you say to someone.

This was his favorite song for some reason.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Harsh story man, I had a good mate died of heroin a couple of years ago now, I blame the drug not the person...addiction is a terrible thing.
Fantastic funny track to remember him by though!
I think I vaguely remember it myself from Top of the pops days on the single TV in the house when I was young.

I comfort myself that only days before my mate fell to his death I had randomly told him "Not being gay mate but I missed not working with you last week, love you man" and he replied the same. He was also my 'business partner' daily co-worker as two rough builder types who worked together and partied together.
I'm still struggling with selfish grief, only did half a day today, was doing the jobs he usually would do and I couldn't handle it.

This next track has fantastic memories of him for me, not everybody's cup of tea but it helps me when I need to release some tears...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
OOH! A new day. Here's how it's going today!

...and finally:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Two from a local band Metronomy:

...I'm feeling them at the moment, remind me why I love living where I do

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This came out today. Pretty cool and love to see Zakk and Corey collaborate!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join