It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim gangs attack beach goers in Corsica, France

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Effing disgusting. FORCED MULTICULTURALISM WILL NEVER WORK! If one is a foreigner and guest in anothers land they shouldn't be required to abandon their own culture and customs(assuming that said c&c doesn't interfere or insult said host country) but under absolutely no circumstance should they be allowed to force their beliefs on the natives. It is not up to the natives to accommodate a foreign, and in this case backward(imo), belief. It is the responsibility of the guest to integrate as much as possible and to be respectful of the host country's values. If that is just too mich to bare it mustn't have been that bad where they came from and they should be offered a ticket back at their own expense.

It wasn't mentioned in this article if the agitators were refugees but I would like to also point out that the majority of LEGITIMATE refugees are likely very good people trying to escape from violence. What I unfortunately have yet to see though is the grateful and respectful people of the bunch publicly shame and ultimately assist in the punishment and deportation of individuals who choose to behave badly and not only violate the law but also condemn and violently challenge the values of the people that have been kind enough to take them in to their own country.

Can you imagine the reverse situation in a place like Afghanistan or Iraq for instance? Imagine a group of nude women attacking women who were dressed in conservative Islamic apparel! Then imagine the local police denying entrance to the neighborhood of the attackers! The hypocrisy of the West seems to know no bounds. We are supposed to respect everyone else's culture and values while being told it's ok if they don't respect ours. It's insanity. All in the name of "multiculturalism". I suppose it must stem from some sort of collective guilt over colonialism...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

You can clearly see the feet of the woman in the burkhini ....how appalling

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
he....he now y'all...in Texas it wouldn't turn out the same....I'm all for going all natural....for sure...that movie....Tremors,,,,where they said uzi does it....yup, they're fairly hideable even
edit on 16-8-2016 by GBP/JPY because: how does one spell hideable??????????????????????/

edit on 16-8-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
This could get nasty if the Unione Corse remnant mobsters decide they have had enough of Aloha Snackbars.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I said it before but i'll say it again...

VIKINGS!!!!

These savages need a good head kicking. Religion needs to be banned and rules need to be set in stone.

Citizens need to take matters into their own hands because if they don't and continue going pc like they are, NOTHING will change the outcome of this travesty.

I can't believe i'm living in world with evil rulers and few people can even see it, it's like people are freaking blind to it.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Alot wear it because they feel morally superior to those that are not wearing it..brownie points if you will.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

originally posted by: UnBreakable

..... don't forget the beer.

Oh, I almost forgot.

Salt and lime.
Depends on the type of Beer

You should know better but FFS corona is not real beer...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Go Frenchies! Take your country back send them packing!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: Annee

How about the first hand accounts of the victims and witnesses in the video?

Is that not good enough for you?

Well, I was here in LA for the Watts Riots.

The reality and sensationalism were miles apart.

Eyewitness depends on your perspective. And your adrenaline high.

I've read several different sites to get a better idea of the whole picture.

A tourist took a picture of a Muslim woman in a Burkina (that is rude). A man with the woman objected (reasonable). A local teenager defended the tourist. Then it escalated back and forth. Then, apparently, more Muslim family members came to protect their family.

The only site I read claiming they were armed is the anti-Islam site in the OP.

Very strange what some people find to be "reasonable" and "rude"... Now lets say I stroll around in a mankini, should I be offended if someone takes a picture? Should I be shocked and call my mates down to start a fight? Would I be justified? Hell I can think of a million different ways I could get the same thing going! Maybe I wear a big bunny suit and then start fights if people rudely dare to take a snap!

I'm sorry but if you are going to walk around wearing something strange don't be surprised when people look at you and take snaps... I mean you are free to do it, of course, just as I am free to wear a mankini, but you can't be outraged when people look at you!

They were out in public, they have no right to privacy in public! Those are the rules, don't like them? Change them! You don't go grab a machette!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: Bluesma

Whatever. Their choice.

indeed. Good that we're on the same page. THe way you phrased it it appeared to me that you would want to change that.

I don't think we're so much on the same page. I am not pro-violence. I do not approve of humans torturing or killing other humans. So I am against what extremist muslims have done in that vein, just as well as the corsicans who do those things. I don't think it logical that it is "okay" for a corsican to kill someone to make a point and keep foriegners out of their territory, but not okay for a muslim to do so.

I was replying about the facts of what happened, (which are very twisted in this thread), not on "what I feel".

If you are interested in what I feel, personally, I will share. No machetes were present, no naked woman being stoned, a group of corsican teens, fueled by a present hostile environment in the adults around them, decided to have fun harrassing a couple of families minding their own business.

The men tried to protect their pregnant wives and their small children (now it is said they did so only verbally) and the kids ran and gathered the villagers. Apparently it was easy- hearing the witnesses accounts goes like this - "I was drinking at the café, and suddenly a kid ran through saying children were being attacked by a gang of arabs stabbing them with knives! I jumped in my car and drove straight to the beach !"

That is what the people who came down to the beach as an army had been told and believed. They immediately began throwing rocks and bottles at the families.

Take note- the corsican whites were the ones throwing bottles and rocks at pregnant women and children.

A harpoon did get launched (and yes, people fish with harpoons at the beach- let's just end that stupid part of the discussion. It is rather common here.) in the attempt to protect their families.
The police had to intervene to save the women and children from the corsicans and get them to hospitals.

How do I feel about this? I think it sounds like the Salem witch trials, in which a family feud between the Putnam and Porter families was the source of kids exagerrating and provoking an inflammatory environment into hysteria and violence on the part of adults.

I think it is shameful that adults would fall for this, but then listening to the people who did it speak, it is evident they are not the most educated, rational and experienced part of the population. (cutting off your community from the rest of world has it's drawbacks in terms of those traits in the population. ).

What I think is even more shameful is that adults in far away developed countries are ALSO reacting with hysteria and violence, based upon little information and lies shouted out by those who enjoy making an impact for the sake of getting attention.

I also feel that banning the birkini is something I do not approve of.
The french consider it a useless sign of religion, like the jewish kippa. Everyone I talk to here, including my own husband, cannot understand the idea that a woman might choose, of her own will, to not show her body to strange men. They ALL assume the women want to be naked in public and are being forced to cover it.

Here, it is assumed all women want lots of sex, they want to expose their bodies, and they want to be desired by strangers.
When I try to explain how some of my american compatriots do not want to take off their top in public, and feel uncomfortable with the attention of strange men on their bare breasts, they laugh and say if it is true, american women must be mad. But they don't actually believe me. They are often not aware, also, the americans are very often into fidelity and monogamy in a marriage, so there are women who might not be on the market and always looking for sexual partners.

I know some muslim women. They don't like having strange creepy men slobbering while staring at their nude body. They don't want to attract that attention. They prefer to cover it up and be able to play with their kids, hang out, or go to the beach without that creepy attention. I get that. I feel the same way. I don't feel it it fair to tell a woman she MUST expose her nude body to all strangers who wish to see it. I think it is great that those who want to are allowed, but I do not think it should be made obligatory for all.

I think it is abusing women to take away their rights to protect their own body and privacy. It is trying to get to the men through abusing the women. So any claim it is done in the name of womens rights is total hypocrisy and lying.

That is how I feel, since you asked.

You women readers - look at this direction it goes in. Imagine that if you come to France on vacation, you would be obligated by law to go topless on the beach. You would prefer to cover them with a teeshirt? To protect from the sun, or to just not be oggled by the strange men around you? Forget about it. You must be naked and they must have access to your body. This is for your own good, because we want to give you sexual freedom (you know you want it).
edit on 17-8-2016 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: s3cz0ne

It's hard to respect a culture of supression and denial. I'd agree that most are just trying to live in peace without creating social unrest too.

It's all these religious nutbags who can't get passed their notion of reality that is bringing everybody else down. The quran, the bible, the torah, ect..

It's all mental slavery BS.

A naked lady bathing.... That is just a woman in her natural form. It's funny. We use the word "perverse" or "pervert" so much. Yet, we call the natural form of being as a perverse jesture.

Thats what religion does to you! You were born of free mind and soul. Then relligion condemns every part of your nature, while telling you to pray to an imaginary god that has never helped you once.

Sorry... I'm starting to rant now. Religion is just frustrating.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Stories like the one in your OP are the reason why we should always question the story as presented by said media, to cut a long story short about 25 years ago i went to the movies with some mates, now there is was and is an problem with what we called homeboys (picture baggy tracksuit wearing kids with baseball caps)...one and i mean 1...guy got into a fight with these losers,there were 30 of them, he was stabbed 6 times and when we got there the little pricks ran away....the media however described it as a gang war, and how we spent the rest of the night duking it out car chases the whole works.....it was a big lie....something the media do...alot

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Oh dear. If that had happened in the U.S. both sides would have had guns and it would have been a bloodbath.

In the United States the radical Muslims would not dare to do this because they know they would be confronted with guns, and not by disarmed citizens. That is, until the gun grabbers get their wishes and disarm Americans, then the radical Muslims would do this same thing in the U.S...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: angeldoll

Oh dear. If that had happened in the U.S. both sides would have had guns and it would have been a bloodbath.

In the United States the radical Muslims would not dare to do this because they know they would be confronted with guns, and not by disarmed citizens. That is, until the gun grabbers get their wishes and disarm Americans, then the radical Muslims would do this same thing in the U.S...

Really...is that what you took away from this story....?.....

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

Well mate,

Probably better put than I attempted earlier in this and got shot to pieces for saying similar.

Good on you for defining reasonable and rude.

I won't take happy snaps of my family at the beach in case there is now someone in the background (most occasions) who will take offence.

Tragic but now it's rude and appears reasonable that those that take offence can machete me.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Really...is that what you took away from this story....?.....

What I took from this story.... Well, the response I responded to was to someone who tried to use this story to attack gun owners in general... Haven't you noticed that similar things have been happening in the U.S. and there hasn't been a bloodbath?... The Muslim kids who raped the little girl for instance, people in that neighborhood did not get their guns and started a bloodbath... Neither did gun owners start a bloodbath after several radical muslims decided to murder people in other attacks such as San Bernardino, or Orlando, ect, ect... However, in self defense gun owners would use their weapons to defend themselves and other innocent people as has happened many times.

What i took from this story?... People shouldn't take # from radicals who want to push their views on everyone else, and that includes gun grabbers.

edit on 17-8-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

What I took from this story.... Well, the response I responded to was to someone who tried to use this story to attack gun owners in general.

Ok then...

Haven't you noticed that similar things have been happening in the U.S. and there hasn't been a bloodbath?...

Are we looking at the same U.S ?

Neither did gun owners start a bloodbath after several radical muslims decided to murder people in other attacks such as San Bernardino, or Orlando, ect, ect.

Other than the gun owners who started a bloodbath in those places i guess not

However, in self defense gun owners would use their weapons to defend themselves and other innocent people as has happened many times.

Indeed however they have just not in the examples you provided ...

What i took from this story?... People shouldn't take # from radicals who want to push their views on everyone else, and that includes gun grabbers.

What stands lout most to me in that last statement is the inability to see another persons pov...........
edit on 17-8-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Hello happy,

I dunno what you're on about. Perverts, atheist and all.

What I said, "can't anyone point a camera".

Now in perspective I, my wife and 4 children often go to the beach. If I or my wife or one of the kids take a photo and someone gets in the background and takes offence, is that rude.

None of us are "perverts". And to be sure my friend we don't go near nude beaches and stay well away from naked sunbathers. Each to their own. But if someone else in the background takes offence and later comes back with mates and a machete then said machete would end up where the sun don't shine.

Where the hell did "perverts" come from my response. Please elaborate. My family isn't a bunch of pervs.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Nyiah
Rumble on the beach aside, WTF is the point in banning burkinis? They just look like a fekking looser wetsuit with a skirt-like/tunic-like embellishment, come on. The backlash makes me want one, as an "F off" to everyone uptight.

What's next, banning tankinis because they don't show stomach like a true two-piece?

It's all about cultural blending.

You know "When in Rome".

You can't be different. It causes problems.

I get the sarcasm, but hell, let's take it a step further and even out the scantily-clad beach rules. No more board shorts allowed for men. They have no need to cover those thighs up. From now on, it's speedos --the tinier, the better. I don't care if it's like stuffing bowling balls into a marble bag, they don't need to cover up. What are men hiding, anyway? Are their wives & families controlling what the rest of us see or something?

You would have to shoot me to get me in a speedo and would probably shoot yourself after seeing such a sight. Lets save that stuff for only the truly beautiful folks. I dont wanna see any speedo , G string thingys on any guy when I am at the beach,lol.

Back on topic , I sure wish the visitors would just chill a bit and follow the laws and customs of the countries they visit or move to.

edit on 17-8-2016 by savagediver because: Forgot quote

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

edit on 17-8-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join