It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim gangs attack beach goers in Corsica, France

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Europe is a boiling pot, and as someone that has come from a area that was enriched with mass Muslim Migration I can tell you it is not pleasant...

Haven't seen nuthin yet.

Edit: Burn down a mans house, kill his family then invite him to come live with you.

What are people thinking?
edit on 15-8-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WombRaider69

It started because people were taking pictures of muslim women in burkini's, they were asked to stop taking pictures. They refused and that's were the tension started to rise.

Sorry, it's public space. You can't load your car with weapons, drive to the beach and provoke a fight because you don't want someone taking pictures. c'mon

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Absolutely correct, the Corsican's are an extremely proud and independent people, though part of France and before that Italy they are a people whom over the generations have fought off many successive wave's of invaders, even the Barbary pirate's whom used to raid southern Europe for slaves gave them a wide berth due to there ferocious nature and the fact they were more likely to lose men attacking a small Corsican fishing village than a larger European town.

I believe that these immigrant's have definitely rubbed the wrong people up the wrong way, the Corsican's have very long memory's and now almost vanished tradition of holding Corsican Blood Feud's, it only went out of fashion (But even today has not vanished completely) because they grew together as an island until they realized that all Corsican's were really one family but historically Corsican family's would hold BLOOD feud's with there enemy's that would last indefinitely and that would even make the clan wars of Scotland pale into insignificance but of course these immigrant's are not Corsican so perhaps they have sparked an island wide Corsican Blood Feud against themselves mistaking the seemingly peaceful sleeping Corsican heart for a soft target, just give the Corsican's a little more time and you will know if this is the case if there is a very serious retaliation which I actually believe is more than likely, France may have to send more police to the island if that is the case to keep the peace.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Its obvious this has become a problem people are going to have to start "taking care of" themselves. The government wont help.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

God that is backwards.

Ugly too.

Why even bother. Screw customs, that is absurd.

Keep it where it came from. Its like the Franco era baithing suits in Spain. Worse actually.

Thats like victorian era body armor.

To hell with that. This is not compatible with the western world. People will take pictures, duh. Freaking time travel. Its strange. We will take pictures, deal with it. Or dont come to our homes.

The machetes and harpoons.....well, that is something else. Deserves a response in kind. Those we have seen before and know what they are.

Sorry civilized people, that crap is savagery....leave it to the savages among us to deal with them.

Europe, get angry and BE HUMAN.

edit on 8 15 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

The Victorians were so prudish they had shed's on wheel's, the woman would change into a full body bathing suit (that had more material than most modern outfits) inside these mobile changing room's which would then be wheeled into the water so that the lady could emerge with the minimal exposure and the same method was used when they wished to climb back out of the water, the bathing room was either left for her to return or else wheeled back out for her to return to it and then back up onto the beech so that she could change back into her outfit.
www.vam.ac.uk...

You know what there was no more perverted mind than the victorian mind, mind you can't beat a good ankle now can you?.
Joking aside they really did find bare ankle's a pulse racing sight apparently.

But on the plus side a Berka hide' those beard's so many of there woman? sport.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
You got any other Links?

The Clarion Project is a Right Wing anti-Islamic site.

I'm not saying it didn't happen. Just how accurate your article is.

edit on 15-8-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Doesn't matter who was taking pictures, if they came to the beach armed they just wanted an excuse to start something.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
we should have the LEOs in the US train LEOs in france. Problem solved. shoot on sight. let the lawyers and pc folks work it out.

this is unreal, if true. ( 0_o )

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I can't make sense of anyone who gets offended by seeing a pair of uncovered boobs.

That's a gift if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I had best not post that, sorry.
edit on 15-8-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Not that it makes any difference, but the way I heard it, the riot started after tourists were taking pictures of a Muslim woman in a "burkini".

I think the French should fly over and drop copies of the "Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition", followed by a raw bacon chaser for good measure.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Actually..there was a news yesterday on my local news portal about a mayor of town..i think it was in Corsica. Apparently it was something about a ban on burkinis in that town.

This might be connected...if true. Maybe someone can look it up....im on my way to work.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

How about the first hand accounts of the victims and witnesses in the video?

Is that not good enough for you?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: Annee

How about the first hand accounts of the victims and witnesses in the video?

Is that not good enough for you?

Well, I was here in LA for the Watts Riots.

The reality and sensationalism were miles apart.

Eyewitness depends on your perspective. And your adrenaline high.

I've read several different sites to get a better idea of the whole picture.

A tourist took a picture of a Muslim woman in a Burkina (that is rude). A man with the woman objected (reasonable). A local teenager defended the tourist. Then it escalated back and forth. Then, apparently, more Muslim family members came to protect their family.

The only site I read claiming they were armed is the anti-Islam site in the OP.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
You know, I have to close my eyes and breath real slow when I see this, real tough keeping a lid on it.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I believe the witnesses. The French don't get together like that for NO reason at all.

I believe them when they say the Muslims had weapons. It's their GD MO.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
I believe the witnesses. The French don't get together like that for NO reason at all.

I believe them when they say the Muslims had weapons. It's their GD MO.

They may have.

But, I try not to jump into sensationalism.

Corsica is an island. In my experience islanders have kind of a bond and don't take to outsiders.

There must be a lot of tension there.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

originally posted by: intrptr

I didn't see any footage of anything anybody did on some beach. For all I know it was an incident perped by right wing thugs to start a riot. Which they incite with a bullhorn to gathering of other thugs to march down there and 'get some!'

Imo

Slight difference then to walking into a Airport terminal and murdering innocent travelers as the Radicals did....

Europe is a boiling pot, and as someone that has come from a area that was enriched with mass Muslim Migration I can tell you it is not pleasant...

RA

YES IT IS!

But the people will not win, at all, if they simply react to the Muslims. That is a very serious issue that needs people to stand up and it may be expelling them by force in huge crowds.

But ITS THE POLITICIANS AND THE BANKERS AND ELITES BEHIND THEM THAT REALLY NEED TO HAVE THE CROWDS RISE UP AND TOSS THEM INTO SHARK INFESTED WATERS. THAT HAS TO BE DEALT WITH.

We need to PIN THE TAIL ON THE REAL DONKEY, THE ONES BEHIND IT ALL!
edit on 16-8-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
since nobody could be bothered to look...

here it is...

BBC - Mayor bans burkinis amid tensions

A village mayor in Corsica has banned full-body swimsuits known as "burkinis" after a beach brawl between families of North African descent and local youths. The ban was imposed at a special council session on Sunday in Sisco amid tensions over the brawl, in which five people were hurt. Authorities in Cannes and Villeneuve-Loubet, on the French Riviera, also banned Islamic burkinis this month. Witnesses say hatchets and harpoons were used in the Sisco beach brawl.

there is plenty more on that link

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join