It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If There's A One World Government, What Happens To Antarctica?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

It's not the cold, it's the humidity.

link   

edit on 15-8-2016 by homers1226 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: KevinIsZebraman

Thanks for that lovely Visual.

I don't believe the ball scratchers will notice the nukes going off, too much important plastic disposable crap at malls after all.
edit on 8/15/2016 by awareness10 because: Meticulous with words am i.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I mean scratching.

Another error.

Zebras are just one of my favourite animals. I need to put animals.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

You seem to have a close personal relationship with fantasy, judging from your shout-outs to Star Trek, the Annunaki, and comic books. That being the case, I'm sure you are fully aware of the dangers and evils associated with human/animal hybridization as revealed to the world by H.G. Wells in The Island of Dr Moreau. This isn't a game, my friend.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: KevinIsZebraman
I'm an animal lover.

Me too.

Barbecued. Boiled. Broiled. Baked. Sautéed. Kabobs, creole, gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried.

I would eat Grolar Bear if I came across it since my goal in life is to make species go extinct in my belly.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

The Thing owns Antarctica.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

My dream is to lounge on a Grolar bear rug, eating buffalo penguin wings, tossing the bones into my elephant foot garbage can, and wiping the sauce from my mouth onto a napkin made from the soft tanned belly hide of a gorilla. If the illuminati can assist me in making this dream a reality, then Hail god whose name sounds like a He-Man villain! if they can't assist me in making it a reality, then I'll add reposing my feet on a stool made from etched Illuminati buttock skin to my dream and move on...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Can I Mandela Shift over to your place once you make that happen?

I can bring some Wild Boar-Pizza hybrids.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Absolutely! In my timeline, all pizzas are hybrids. In fact, when my kids want pizza rolls, I just hand each of them a BB gun and a game bag and send them into the back yard. Pepperoni and Supremes are experiencing a population decline from overhunting, but the veggetarian and anchovy crimes against God are at serious pest levels.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Safe to assume Pineapple Whole Wheat Pizza Hybrids are overrunning the landscape due to the loss of their natural predator, the Gluten Free Vegan?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

You gentlemen made me do this.

I had no choice in the matter.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I would shoot that. Fry it up with some bacon while it was still twitching. Discard the tofu and then eat the bacon.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

No, they were sadly lost to us entirely during the Exxon Valdez oil spill of 1989. The little guys survived the actual spill totally unharmed, but the influx of environmentalist protesters, clean up volunteers, and B-list celebs looking for free PR decimated their population to the point of no return. We had a single breeding pair in captivity until Bill Clinton visited our state in 98 and inhaled them both through the bars of their enclosure. The poor things didn't stand a chance.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I would tell you I am heartbroken to hear that but I would be lying.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

A seal with antlers is lifelike? What devilry is this?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Does anyone care to discuss Neuschwabenland or should I just talk about my favorite hybrid, the jackass?
edit on 8 15 2016 by Tuomptonite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I would tell you I am heartbroken to hear that but I would be lying.

I was heartbroken, personally. I learned a trick from an old Inuit man. You get one of those pineapple GF vegan pizzas. You get a bottle of alcohol (wine is a good choice but takes a while, if you're looking for a faster meal just jump straight to Everclear) and start giving the pizza shots. Once the pizza has passed the seriously inebriated phase, start laying down the slices of ham and bacon on it! Go nuts. Just make sure your meats are all within the boundaries of the sauce if you're one of those folks that don't eat your crust... less chance of incriminating pork residue being found on undevoured crusts that way.

I've tried this with the normal pineapple pizza, they're too easy. You can skip the alcohol entirely with them and just jump right to laying down the hog leg.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I'll be damned if I'm going to sit here and take it while you jackanapes insult pineapple as a pizza topping!

You, sirs, can kindly take your unrefined balls to the mall and starch them!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Real men just eat the outside of the pineapple.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join