It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moronic Millennials Think Karl Marx is 3rd Party Presidential Candidate

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Our buddy Mark Dice is at it again.

This time he's asking Millennials about Karl Marx being a 3rd party candidate !!!

Lots of confusion with this one.

He asks what kind of people are supporting Marx !!!

Some answers are about people that care about other people and such.

Many think Marx is a viable candidate as a choice over Hillary and Trump !!!

link to some of the quoted responses for those able to see the video...
IDEO: Millennials Back Karl Marx as Third Party Presidential Candidate

video on youtube

edit on Aug-15-2016 by xuenchen because: mandela effect

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The guy is being dishonest to the people he is talking to to begin with so that's a strike for him right off the bat. He's not honest and I'm not a fan of dishonest people, especially ones that are dishonest in order to bring in views to his channel and thus generate more money.

I only made it as far as the first guy but the set up was all I needed to see that the interviewer is a dishonest man. The first guy even said that he had to do more research but the interviewer still pushed the guy on whether he supports some dead guy. I'm sure the guy being interviewed probably felt pressured to give an answer because of the camera pointed at him.

Bad form on the interviewers part.

edit on 8/15/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/15/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If anything, Marks videos are clear proof that the uninformed have been deprogrammed and reprogrammed with new knowledge based upon an ever-deteriorating state sanctioned education curriculum coupled with a rise in social media influence over political worldviews and what is considered facts and what is considered lies.

If you watch all his videos you will become acutely aware of how brilliant the propaganda has been since the 50's in moulding entire generations to believe that the US government has their best interests at heart.

LOL, what a joke.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
On the bright side it seems most of them have no idea who Marx was which should shut a lot of people up about them being followers pushing that agenda. On here in threads it has been claimed by many that Marxism is required reading for millennials.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

You can find morons everywhere.

Don't you remember Jay Leno's Tonight Show street interviews ("Jaywalking")?

edit on 20Mon, 15 Aug 2016 20:28:21 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

maybe he should go too a book store or library

been done so many times

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I mean it's just so easy, but let's try to be at least a little critical here.

Location, location, location! Sure, you can get some high IQ people just about anywhere, heck there's a couple of at least decently educated people that show up in the video, but you're more likely to find not so bright extraverts out at the beach in Cali, and the smarter folk are elsewhere busy, actually doing constructive things.

Second, half the people out there have a double digit IQ. Was there ever a time in history where the majority were well educated?

If you're not a millennial, think back to when you were in school. I'm assuming you're at least average intellect here. Was it all that much different? I recall most kids being slow, not retaining information well, not thinking all too well, and basically being clueless.

I mean it's really easy to pick on this new generation, but it's not quite as easy to see what they have down that many of the older folk will never quite get.

Now, I do think in general the public education system has been dumbed down, but I also don't look to that institution to gauge the general intellect of the populace. I think, with the vast sea of information around us, that many are disconnecting, choosing only that which they find most appealing and entertaining, but at the same time there's a lot of bright individuals with so much knowledge at their fingertips, that they are likely more intelligent than prior generations. They have so many concepts, and understandings available to them to make connections which would have been more difficult in prior times.

In short: look through this video a bit, gain some context, and please realize you can edit/shape information to fit whatever message you like. We have no clue how many people he actually asked that day, and what percentage were clueless, but we do know he tried really hard to make it seem genuine by adding in a couple of people who got the joke.
edit on 15-8-2016 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

We live in the internet/idiot age.

Where we have all the knowledge of the world at our fingertips, but we don't have the wisdom to access it.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

As a side effect so much knowledge creates Mandela effects and flat earth.

Silly Millennials, they don't even know the candidate is Chico Marx

But lets face it, all generations have this video in some form or another
edit on 15-8-2016 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

We live in the internet/idiot age.

Where we have all the knowledge of the world at our fingertips, but we don't have the wisdom to access it.

It's been like this forever. Look at those Jaywalking videos.

A large segment of the population just doesn't care about much beyond their own nose.
edit on 20Mon, 15 Aug 2016 20:47:21 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
A guy making a youtube video is able to find people and coach them into saying what he wants to hear and most likely edits out the ones that don't.

That is some pretty solid evidence!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Besides the editing and coaching that goes into YouTube for profit videos, we can't forget the casting.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Peeps be dumb & cray.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

More millennial hate!

Aren't many millennials college students or college grads? Don't most people learn about Marx in their sociology class or another?

That's what I'd really be asking if he didn't show just a handful of people and exclusively target millenials. Plus, he was very misleading. So, what would happen if he asked everyone, including non-millennials? Also, show us the footage of the millennials who knew who Marx was or that he isn't running for president.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Reminds me of this lovely companion piece from the other day:

Yay, Snookie!
edit on 15-8-2016 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Saying "Moronic Millenials" is an insult to morons...

mo·ron
ˈmôrˌän/
noun
informal
1.) a stupid person.
synonyms: fool, idiot, ass, blockhead, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, imbecile, cretin, dullard, simpleton, clod;

Millenials don't meet the threshold for any of the above synonyms...words escape me to properly label their 'species'

-Christosterone

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Better choice that that idiot Trump...cheers.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I knew a girl on Jay Leno dumb people segment.

They told her to act stupid.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I knew a girl on Jay Leno dumb people segment.

They told her to act stupid.

I bet they didn't have to ask the boys to do that.

har, har...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It seems like some people on here just love to hate the younger generations! If this is you, I want to let you know that you may be suffering from Juvenoia. You must if you think a video of a handful of millennials believing the interviewer's lies is any kind of evidence. I think I could make a video called 'Moronic Baby Boomers Think Karl Marx is 3rd Party Presidential Candidate'. So, I go out and find 5 Baby Boomers that I can convince to believe that Karl Marx is running for president. I cut out everyone who were on to me and knew better. What I'm saying is, this could be done with any generation. Don't you think?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join