It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Selectively Edits Police Shooting Victim’s Sister’s Words to Protesters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: yuppa
Correction. ETHNIC CLEANSING you mean Because HUMANITY is ACTUALLY ONE RACE. Scientifically proven of course.

Not according to some black SJW's:

Ah so they are trying to use a play from the NAZIS citing JEWS were not humans. SOrry but We are ALL HUMANS.

We are one race get over it SJW

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Wowwwwwwww+124 w's. How blatant can they be with their fueling of the BLM movement?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I tend to believe with BLM at least as a movement but maybe not as an orginization. But most people will be too much in blind support of BLM and CNN to publicize this information

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
CNN has had to aknowledge the dishonest editing they did. Ana Cabrera tweeted "We shorthanded the sisters quote unintentionally gave the impression she was calling for peace everwhere". Took them what over 48 hours and Alt media followed by Breitbart reporting on it to issue a correction? Stay classy CNN.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The problem for the MSM is if they reported it as it actually is, that poor black racists are just committing crimes in these riots. Then the narrative of them being the victim instead of the predator would not continue to work for them. They are not protesting a social injustice, they are rioting and looting. Period. As Ana Cabrera statement after being caught:

'....unintentionally giving the impression...'

This is the new liberal norm. Nothing will ever be 'intentional' again. The Hillary Syndrome has taken over.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

When was it ever a trusted news source?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

True story - about 8 or 9 years ago I had a job that put me in consistent contact with minor celebrities, personalities, etc. At one point we had a (now former) CNN anchor come in for a private fitting (not going to name names).

This lady was going on and on about how excited she was about CNN's future. I forget the exact quote, but she basically said something down the lines of "The network really has its finger on the pulse of the public. It's clear that the people want to be entertained. They don't want the same old "boring news". So we're really trying to shift into that direction to give the people what they want".

So yeah, like others said - ratings and cash.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like CNN is really falling fast.

So desperate.

Sickening and disheartening that people fall for this dreck.

News is supposed to be about facts. The liberal media (at least) has become a beast that in the process of trying to stay alive, has begun eating itself. Eventually, the knowledge of the lies will bury all but the truth. It will be interesting to see which new site lasts the longest. I have my suspicions but CNN is dying quite effectively and right before our eyes. Maybe someday we can have a computer simply spit out the facts, and only the facts with no slant, opinion, etc.

Oh...right. You still need someone to program the computer.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
IMHO...an all out race war between blacks/whites/browns is what TPTB need in order to bring about gun control as in repealing 2nd amendment......As far as I'm concerned...it ain't never gonna happen. Research who owns CNN and who owns all the rest of MSM. That in itself, is self explanatory. Only 6 corportions world wide own it all. When they control what you watch, read, hear, listen to......they control the relevant info, then they control the thought process of 90% of society.
edit on 17-8-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

as far as i can tell sometime in the early 90's maybe earlier. most people were just happy sitting in their bubble and ignoring it. plenty of evidence of them staging reports and lying. checkout them staging gulf war footage. my fav is when they supposedly are interviewing 2 people on opposites sides of the country but they are obviously in the same parking lot, then a bus rolls by behind one person and right as it leaves their feed it appears heading in the same direction on the next feed. makes me question their viewers competence to be honest cause its obvious. btw this goes for just about all propaganda outlets (the media). btw u know obama made it legal to dispense propaganda to the public right?
edit on 17-8-2016 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

and these are the types of people that sold us the Iraq war, and are now trying to elect a hawk.

No respect for them. We dont have journalists in this country. We have employees who work for the most corrupt.

If they say one thing, do the oposite. If they tell you one thing, its the other.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Well, it should have given people a hint to the fact that Ted Turner's idea of CNN was brought upon by none other than Cuba's main dictator, fidel castro. Ted Turner has in the past acknowledged that the idea for CNN came to him from none other than castro. Doesn't it speak volumes that a news agency's idea came about from a communist dictator? What should that tell you about that news agency?

Ted Turner, Castro’s comrade
edit on 18-8-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join