It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Selectively Edits Police Shooting Victim’s Sister’s Words to Protesters

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: JinMI

Come on now...do you really have to ask why they would want to incite more violence? ?

They incite violence daily! What are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

They follow the almighty dollar, like almost everyone else in this country. It doesn't pay to be a hero in journalism anymore. Or anywhere else.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

If that same logic applies that I think your applying, then what would save the reporters and their direct bosses from the eventual iron boot? They're the same as everyone else, as in middle class working Americans. There's not that many Megyn Kellys or Wolf Blitzers in the paygrade.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

www.bing.com...

at least before here

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

What happened to people doing it for the cause of truth?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: homers1226

Ha! Fun video.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

They all think there's a prize at the bottom of the box. They're drunk on power...they don't see that it is only an illusion of power. They believe they're actually players in the game.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I'm responding to another poster. What are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I wish I knew. We could sure use them.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Perhaps, to their own peril. Anything for the agenda.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

That would be when Bill took office.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Heh, the local Fox affiliate just did the same thing. Pathetic.

On a side note, things are getting tense here. I visited the gas station today to pick up a pack of smokes and came across some foul-acting fools. I was second in liNE and the people being served were a black mother in her 40's and a son in his 20'sleep or late teenage years. Anyways, they were paying an electric bill and it was taking some time for the system to respond. It's my local station and the attendants know me really well. Almost friends, really. The clerk strikes up a conversation with me while we're waiting asking me about my son's football practice that day. The mother was visibly annoyed by this, as if the clerk was supposed to stare at her or the machine while we all nervously waited for it to process. Well, about another minute goes by and she starts mumbling to her son loudly.

"Why these white people get all the attention?"
"Yuuuuup", her son agreed.

At this point the clerk was wrapping up her receipt and ready to hand it to her and she looked back at my and gave me a dirty look.

Then she and her son left to go enjoy the modern miracle of electricity I imagine.

It was a tense situation.

Things are NOT getting better. Thanks Obama.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

They should have thought to be careful what they wish for. A lot of folks should think carefully about that. They want us at each others' throats...and look how happy all these people are to oblige.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

But creating monsters always works out so well for the government...just look at the ME!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The reporting that this lady called for peace instead of saying go burn stuff in the suburbs is one of the worst examples of MSM dishonesty in recent memory. It's not journalism it's propaganda.
I bet snopes debunks it lol. Doesn't fit their preferred narrative either.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

We're all about to find out what monsters really look like. We only thought we knew. We could stop it together. That's why they want us so badly divided. It would be a great time for a superhero or three. Know any??

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I know of about 318 million would be heroes if they could realize how badly they need eachother!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Sadly I have screwed up my life and the amount of Kryptonite that could be used to destroy me is so plentiful I'd be taken down in less than a heartbeat if I made a major stink.

Is too bad too, cause damn could I organize some damn effective and unstoppable protests against a lot of this crap if I hadn't.

#Sickofincompetentprotesters

edit on 8/15/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jefwane
The reporting that this lady called for peace instead of saying go burn stuff in the suburbs is one of the worst examples of MSM dishonesty in recent memory. It's not journalism it's propaganda.
I bet snopes debunks it lol. Doesn't fit their preferred narrative either.

50 bucks says she was coached afterwards by the media THEMSELVES to change her tune.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Hmm, I wonder if your on to something.

A psy-op on discrediting protesters present...and future.....?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join