It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Environmental Protection Agency, and the Centers for Disease Control are investigating a home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Symptoms of thallium poisoning include vomiting, diarrhea, temporary hair loss, and effects on the nervous system, lungs, heart, liver, and kidneys, nerve pain and/or muscle weakness, brain damage, and potentially death.
MDHHS declined to issue further details regarding specifics in the case, citing privacy laws, but we're told that a health alert was issued to healthcare providers, including emergency room, primary care, and neurologists in the area, to make them aware that symptoms of thallium poisoning can often resemble other disorders, such as Guillain-Barre syndrome, and other neurological disorders.

wonder if some one was just trying to kill some one or more to it,,

wwmt.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: slayerfan

Ultimately, they found no Thallium, but no explanation as to how the man had Thallium poisoning.

"It's used in other countries, so it's not as if you're not going to ever have the ability to get this element, however, it is very rare, we have one of these maybe once, naturally."

I wonder if that was the actual quote. They have one of those maybe once, naturally.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
a reply to: slayerfan

Ultimately, they found no Thallium, but no explanation as to how the man had Thallium poisoning.

"It's used in other countries, so it's not as if you're not going to ever have the ability to get this element, however, it is very rare, we have one of these maybe once, naturally."

I wonder if that was the actual quote. They have one of those maybe once, naturally.

Thallium sulfate used to be used in ant and rat poison. There may be an old bottle around.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Someone had an old bottle of it in their basement and used it for pest control ....that's my guess. ..

top topics

join