It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Russia paid the Judges ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Just watched the 91KG Heavyweight Final Gold Medal Bout ( Bought ) in the Olympics How in heavens sake did the decision go against Kazakhstan and for Russia.
They are still Booing at the Boxing medal ceremony, Shshhhhhh How . Shame..
edit on 15 8 2016 by skywatcher44 because: .

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Trump was in on it too!

edit on 15-8-2016 by DigitalVigilante420 because: !!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalVigilante420

Ha ! maybe ? Cannot believe it after all the great sport I have watched already. Sour taste left.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Name bout YouTube clip anything? Most fights I look at, I more than often score different than the judges..

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It was a robbery indeed

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

Name bout YouTube clip anything? Most fights I look at, I more than often score different than the judges..

As it happens, there has been concern about the boxing judges for some time, however that is not to say exactly who any culprits might be be.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Some video of the Farce..

Evgeny Tishchenko's unanimous points win in the men's Olympic heavyweight final was booed by the crowd in Rio. The Russian world champion suffered a cut on his head and spent most of the bout on the back foot against Kazakhstan's Vassiliy Levit. The judges scored all three rounds in his favour and the crowd continued to boo when he received his gold medal, while cheering Levit on the podium. Uzbekistan's Rustam Tulaganov and Cuba's Erislandy Savon each won bronze. Russia's boxing coach Eduard Kravtsov appeared to suggest Tishchenko should not have been given the decision in an interview with Kazakh website vesti.kz. He said: "What can I say, we all saw who won the fight. I am always for fair judging and I want the work of coaches and boxers to be assessed fairly... such situations in the boxing ring do not present out sport in a good light. "Unfortunately, this is not the only such fight in the Olympics, it has rather become a tendency. Our boxer came out to fight and wanted to win, and it is not his fault that his arm was raised. But, unfortunately for boxing fans, we got what we got."

www.bbc.co.uk...

This one Fixed also IMHO sorry no footage found as yet..

And Also
Rio 2016: Michael Conlan cries 'robbery' after controversial quarter-final defeat

Irish bantamweight Michael Conlan controversially crashed out of the Olympics to complete a dismal Games for Ireland's eight-strong boxing team. Conlan, Ireland's last remaining medal, lost by unanimous decision to Russia's Vladimir Nikitin in the quarter-finals. London 2012 bronze medallist Conlan, 24, looked to have done enough to win but the judges decided otherwise. "I came for gold and I've been cheated. My dream has been shattered. It's been robbed," said the world champion. "I'll not do another Olympics. I would advise anybody not to compete for the AIBA (Amateur International Boxing Association). "At the end of the first round, it had been so easy, so comfortable, I wasn't even out of breath. "I said 'I'll win this easy'. But I was told I was down. I had to go to war, which I did. "I fought him at his own game. I pulled back that second round then I outfought him in the last round. "I've been robbed of my Olympic dream." Conlan appeared to do the better work in the opening round but all three judges gave it on a 10-9 scoreline to 2013 world championship silver medallist Nikitin. The Belfastman appeared to have the momentum after taking round two 10-9 on all three cards and looked to be producing the cleaner work as the fight turned into a brawl in the final session but Nikitin was given the verdict by all the judges.

www.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 16 8 2016 by skywatcher44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
and the verry next day they robbed conlan scumbags

top topics

join