It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudi Giuliani: we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack pre obama

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Annee

The reasons some will say 3rd party would be because it was the 2nd Republican election. or his re-election was won as part of the National Union Party which was what the Republicans called themselves in 1864. Misconstrued in memes and as you said read a history book.

The Whig party was already disbanded (or disbanding) when the Republican formed.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Ft Hood was the first major terror attack on US soil after 9/11. The official story of the Beltway sniper was it was to kill his ex wife. the first time a nice Islam cover up occurred. The other Spad listed I am aware of but there was no large loss of life. In the last year 63 people have been killed due to radical Islam in the US in two separate events. There have been multiple others.

The wife story was a theory a prosecutor came up with. Muhammad's partner later revealed in court the 3 phase plan that started with the shootings, the goal was 6 white people a day for 30 days which never worked out. The second phase was to kill a cop and set up IEDs at the funeral, the third phase was to extort money, go to orphanages and take abandoned kids and head up to Canada to build his own little terrorist army that would go back into the same area and have a bunch a snipers shooting people.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Take it out of context or not, what an idiotic thing to do to try and make comparisons on terrorist count.

US politics is beyond embarrassing and officially ludicrous.
edit on 16-8-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I am the very last person that should suggest any ideas pertaining to the US political system and would like to read your thoughts but ya got goddam BUTTERFLIES stuck to ur head and it's causing me to quickly pass by your comments, it's weirding me out for some reason, sorry.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

How shameful. I blame public education.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
electing a muslin named leader - then what do you expect. just common sense.

a reply to: odzeandennz

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Here's a fun fact: Terrorism has always existed. It's just always defined differently depending on the era and point of view.

You know the saying, one persons freedom fighter is another persons terrorist - a truism that will never go away.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Ft Hood was the first major terror attack on US soil after 9/11. The official story of the Beltway sniper was it was to kill his ex wife. the first time a nice Islam cover up occurred. The other Spad listed I am aware of but there was no large loss of life. In the last year 63 people have been killed due to radical Islam in the US in two separate events. There have been multiple others.

Still doesn't change the fact that he was wrong does it?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Maybe radical Islamic terrorists weren't responsible for 9/11.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I believe he means after 9/11, no further attacks happened until Obama. Cherry picking a bit.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Josephus

How shameful. I blame public education.

Free education for every child, yeah that sux.

Parent involvement is key - - no matter the education source.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
I believe he means after 9/11, no further attacks happened until Obama. Cherry picking a bit.

That statement isn't true either, though.
A List of Deadly Terrorist Attacks on U.S. Diplomatic Targets Under President George W. Bush, 2001-2009

And before anyone says anything, yes embassies are US soil, but for people where these attacks aren't good enough here's another source:
Post-9/11 Domestic Terror Attacks During Bush Administration

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The planet needs new politicians, the ones we currently have are all #ed, the lot of them. They do nothing, achieve nothing, make all the rules, take all our tax, war everywhere without consent and basically just exist to piss people off.

Complaints require solutions.

What do you suggest?

I made a thread about what I believe, and that is to vote 3rd party so as to eliminate an establishment Democrat or bumbling goose Republican from becoming POTUS. Once that is done, then the deconstruction of establishment policies which currently govern how a POTUS is voted in, how domestic spending is allocated and how intervention on foreign soil is dictated can truly be changed.

I'm not going to link it, you can read it from my profile if you want and I offer the reason why this may work because lets face it, since before Kennedy, both Dems and Reps have controlled the destination of America and you have never been in a poorer and more loathed reputation than you currently are.

Change will not come by voting establishment parties and establishment candidates.

OK.

I think you need a workable suggestion.

Voting 3rd party has never worked.

That's only because more people don't do it. And that's only because we're told it won't work. Third parties are not even acknowledge by main stream media, movies, songs or anything. Every time you say it won't work, you help drive a nail in the coffin...But the tide is turning. Social media is changing things. There was way more third party support and communication this election cycle. Things are changing. Small things become big things over time.

More people not doing it - - means it doesn't work.

Next.

No...lol It just means it hasn't worked YET.

When 3rd party gets close I'll re-think it.

I'm 70 - - I'm aware of a constantly changing world.

Then you can see that change starts slowly and that constant, forward progress and relentless pursuit despite the hundreds of set backs and the decades of struggle is the usual way that big change happens? At some point, there is a tipping point and when it reaches that point, things move fast and change can seem like it was only ready at that point, but we fail to see that decades of work that went on up to that point.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

The planet needs new politicians, the ones we currently have are all #ed, the lot of them. They do nothing, achieve nothing, make all the rules, take all our tax, war everywhere without consent and basically just exist to piss people off.

Complaints require solutions.

What do you suggest?

I made a thread about what I believe, and that is to vote 3rd party so as to eliminate an establishment Democrat or bumbling goose Republican from becoming POTUS. Once that is done, then the deconstruction of establishment policies which currently govern how a POTUS is voted in, how domestic spending is allocated and how intervention on foreign soil is dictated can truly be changed.

I'm not going to link it, you can read it from my profile if you want and I offer the reason why this may work because lets face it, since before Kennedy, both Dems and Reps have controlled the destination of America and you have never been in a poorer and more loathed reputation than you currently are.

Change will not come by voting establishment parties and establishment candidates.

OK.

I think you need a workable suggestion.

Voting 3rd party has never worked.

That's only because more people don't do it. And that's only because we're told it won't work. Third parties are not even acknowledge by main stream media, movies, songs or anything. Every time you say it won't work, you help drive a nail in the coffin...But the tide is turning. Social media is changing things. There was way more third party support and communication this election cycle. Things are changing. Small things become big things over time.

More people not doing it - - means it doesn't work.

Next.

No...lol It just means it hasn't worked YET.

When 3rd party gets close I'll re-think it.

I'm 70 - - I'm aware of a constantly changing world.

Then you can see that change starts slowly and that constant, forward progress and relentless pursuit despite the hundreds of set backs and the decades of struggle is the usual way that big change happens? At some point, there is a tipping point and when it reaches that point, things move fast and change can seem like it was only ready at that point, but we fail to see that decades of work that went on up to that point.

I don't see a 3rd party winning.

Possibly changes in how the 2 party functions.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join