It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudi Giuliani: we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack pre obama

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: odzeandennz

The planet needs new politicians, the ones we currently have are all #ed, the lot of them. They do nothing, achieve nothing, make all the rules, take all our tax, war everywhere without consent and basically just exist to piss people off.

Time to ban politicians, or outlaw them and let the general population have at it.

That's the root of the problem.

Until we get term limits for congress and the supreme court, things will never change.

I'm totally on the fence about term limits for Supreme Court.

I do not support this position should be a popularity contest.

Congress? I have to think more on that.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

The planet needs new politicians, the ones we currently have are all #ed, the lot of them. They do nothing, achieve nothing, make all the rules, take all our tax, war everywhere without consent and basically just exist to piss people off.

Complaints require solutions.

What do you suggest?

I made a thread about what I believe, and that is to vote 3rd party so as to eliminate an establishment Democrat or bumbling goose Republican from becoming POTUS. Once that is done, then the deconstruction of establishment policies which currently govern how a POTUS is voted in, how domestic spending is allocated and how intervention on foreign soil is dictated can truly be changed.

I'm not going to link it, you can read it from my profile if you want and I offer the reason why this may work because lets face it, since before Kennedy, both Dems and Reps have controlled the destination of America and you have never been in a poorer and more loathed reputation than you currently are.

Change will not come by voting establishment parties and establishment candidates.

OK.

I think you need a workable suggestion.

Voting 3rd party has never worked.

That's only because more people don't do it. And that's only because we're told it won't work. Third parties are not even acknowledge by main stream media, movies, songs or anything. Every time you say it won't work, you help drive a nail in the coffin...But the tide is turning. Social media is changing things. There was way more third party support and communication this election cycle. Things are changing. Small things become big things over time.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

What do you suggest?

I made a thread about what I believe, and that is to vote 3rd party so as to eliminate an establishment Democrat or bumbling goose Republican from becoming POTUS. Once that is done, then the deconstruction of establishment policies which currently govern how a POTUS is voted in, how domestic spending is allocated and how intervention on foreign soil is dictated can truly be changed.

I'm not going to link it, you can read it from my profile if you want and I offer the reason why this may work because lets face it, since before Kennedy, both Dems and Reps have controlled the destination of America and you have never been in a poorer and more loathed reputation than you currently are.

Change will not come by voting establishment parties and establishment candidates.

OK.

That's only because more people don't do it. And that's only because we're told it won't work. Third parties are not even acknowledge by main stream media, movies, songs or anything. Every time you say it won't work, you help drive a nail in the coffin...But the tide is turning. Social media is changing things. There was way more third party support and communication this election cycle. Things are changing. Small things become big things over time.

More people not doing it - - means it doesn't work.

Next.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Third party's still aren't in a position to have any hope of winning. zi believe his term good or bad his reign short or long would definitely help set that stage following. I'm sure Hilldogg winning would ensure it as well, I just dont know what will be left of this place to speak of if the Dem's aren't dethroned immediately.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hers the guy who likely was in on the 911 mass murders and least of all in on the lie that the air was all right therefore many first responders are dead now.

Not to mention his complicity in removing evidence from the WTC scene ASAP so the cover up could smoothly proceed.

Giuliani is guilty

If this world had any justice in it, he, Cheney, Bush and many others would be in jail

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

he made new york livable again. few new yorkers will agree with you.

I didnt mind old new york, I just know it was dangerous, he changed that.

He cleaned up what no one thought could be cleaned up.

He completed an impossible task. Respect where its due. I dont like him also, but I tip my hat.

EDIT TO ADD:
Here is a diddy

edit on 8 15 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Americans scared of twopenny-happeny islam - confirmed.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: primespickle

I listened to it. It wasn't exactly taken out of context so much after a few lines of his speech he immediately contradicted himself and said something that was on its face false out of a need for insane levels of hyperbolic willful ignorance. I don't know how else to put it.

It was clearly a stupid line from a lame speech by a man whose been able to stay in the spotlight because he was mayor of NYC on 9/11 despite the fact that he regularly says stupid things.

Aside from 9/11, there was of course the WTC bombing at the beginning of '93 which can't very well be blamed on Clinton who had only been in an office a month. Immediately following 9/11, there were the anthrax attacks that were never solved, the Beltway Sniper and the UNC-Chapil Hill attack where six people were murdered when a crazy asshole deliberately ran into a crowd. Let's not forget tha the second most lethal terrorist attack in the US happed a mere 6 years before 9/11 and that of course wasn't perpetrated by Muslim extremists but by some other disaffected rejects seeking to justify the senseless slaughter of innocent people with extremist political beliefs.

Point being, there's really no context where Rudy's comment really made any sense. Don't people get tired of apologizing for some of these people? Rudy isn't as bad as Trump but he's a constant source of woefully inaccurate garbage often tinged with bigotry of some sort, typically against Muslims or black folks.

Let him drown in his own cesspool.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
But then it wouldn't be like sports and that could be confusing for most. It Should be more like nascar (which i don't watch) but, they should have to choose who they surround themselves with before the election and who are their sponsors are. And maybe who can run the longest, but most would probably have a heart attack...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

What do you suggest?

OK.

Next.

No...lol It just means it hasn't worked YET. Just like women's vote years ago. Suffragettes suffered for decades, being told the same thing. "More people are not doing it...meaning it doesn't work.. move on. Next" However, at some point they hit the tipping point, a critical mass and change occurred.

Giving up is not an option.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

he made new york livable again. few new yorkers will agree with you.

I didnt mind old new york, I just know it was dangerous, he changed that.

He cleaned up what no one thought could be cleaned up.

He completed an impossible task. Respect where its due. I dont like him also, but I tip my hat.

EDIT TO ADD:
Here is a diddy

Actually it was William J. Bratton the police commissioner that started using information and strategies from the Broken Windows theory. It had nothing to do with mentally deficient Rudy.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This is so obviously stupid and wrong, it's clearly being said on purpose. Wonder why... Food for thought me thinks.

Oh and anyone who thinks he didn't know it was wrong, and this was some kind of mistake and not a purposeful blunder might want to give it a second thought.

Can you honestly convince yourself he forgot 9-11 and the entire Bush presidency or thought anyone else would have? Do you truly buy that? Is your ability of self delusion truly that strong?
edit on 8/15/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

What do you suggest?

OK.

Next.

No...lol It just means it hasn't worked YET.

When 3rd party gets close I'll re-think it.

I'm 70 - - I'm aware of a constantly changing world.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Mike Pence understands this from his time both on the foreign affairs committee, from his very, very timely visit, which I remember, to Ground Zero. When we were in desperate need of help, he was there. And from his work on judiciary committee in helping to fashion the Patriot Act. By the way, under those 8 years, before Obama came along, we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack in the United States. They all started when Clinton and Obama got into office.

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1132650/pg2

obama was sworn in jan. 2009... less 8 years... that's jan 2001. On September 11, 2001 the largest terror attack the US has ever know hit the city this guy was mayor of... and obama wasn't even in office yet.

matter of fact, if you were to add up all of those who lost their lives because of terrorists (of all kind, even those anti-abortionists) since 9/11, the number would pale in comparison.

securitydata.newamerica.net...

here's another interesting list of terrorist attacks...

www.johnstonsarchive.net...

I particularly like this one...

1 Nov 1955 Longmont, Colorado 44 dead. United Air Lines DC-8 exploded and crashed near Longmont, CO, destroyed by bomb planted by John Graham in insurance plot to kill his mother, a passenger. but that was just a criminal act, not terrorism. but that page lists all kinds of terrorist acts dating back to the late 1800's...

edit on 15-8-2016 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: primespickle
This quote was totally taken out of context. You people are so gullible.

Full speech. Quote is at around 9:15 but watch about 1 minute before he says it. He obviously acknowledges 9/11 but is merely stating that there weren't other serious attacks during Bush, but lots during Obama.

Then he is still stupid.
Wiki Terror attack in the US

July 4, 2002: 2002 Los Angeles Airport shooting Hesham Mohamed Hadayet, a 41-year-old Egyptian national, killed two Israelis and wounds four others at the El Al ticket counter at Los Angeles International Airport.[60] The FBI concluded this was terrorism, though they did not find evidence linking Hadayet to a terrorist group.[61]

March 6, 2008: Times Square bombing. A homemade bomb damaged an Armed Forces Recruiting Office in Times Square.[68] In June 2013, The FBI and New York City police offered a $65,000 reward for information in the case and revealed that ammunition used for the bomb is the same as is used in the Iraq and Afghanistan war zones.[69] On April 15, 2015, the F.B.I increased the award to $115,000 and said they have persons of interest[70]

October 2002 Beltway sniper attacks: During three weeks in October 2002, John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo killed 10 people and critically injured 3 others in Washington D.C., Baltimore, and Virginia. The pair were also suspected of earlier shootings in Maryland, Alabama, Arizona, Georgia, Louisiana, and Washington state.[62] No motivation was given at the trial, but evidence presented showed an affinity to the cause of the Islamic jihad.

March 5, 2006: Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar injured 6 when he drove an SUV into a group of pedestrians at UNC-Chapel Hill to "avenge the deaths or murders of Muslims around the world"

July 28, 2006: Seattle Jewish Federation shooting, Naveed Afzal Haq, an American citizen of Pakistani descent, killed one woman and shoots five others at the Jewish Federation building in Seattle. During the shooting, Haq told a 911 dispatcher that he was angry with American foreign policy in the Middle East.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Abraham Lincoln was 3rd party

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

yea, i thought the quote was being taken out of context as well, which is why i added the eta in op,

but Rudi 's brain is really incognito and he needs to step away from politics and make a living giving speeches and appearances.

he literally was trying to say in between 911, there hasnt been any other large scale terrorism compared to the ones we had recently until ohmama...

like you listed, there has been plenty.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Josephus

Abraham Lincoln was 3rd party

No, he wasn't.

Go research that.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Ft Hood was the first major terror attack on US soil after 9/11. The official story of the Beltway sniper was it was to kill his ex wife. the first time a nice Islam cover up occurred. The other Spad listed I am aware of but there was no large loss of life. In the last year 63 people have been killed due to radical Islam in the US in two separate events. There have been multiple others.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

The reasons some will say 3rd party would be because it was the 2nd Republican election. or his re-election was won as part of the National Union Party which was what the Republicans called themselves in 1864. Misconstrued in memes and as you said read a history book.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join