It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My cherished 8 flags per thread average is about to be history

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

That was mean. DB's mom is 'living on a farm' with his dog Scooter he had as a boy.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And she runs and plays all day! My wife says I get to visit her soon!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
when it comes to flags, less is more.
as for yo mama, she's vey nice and has an perfectly acceptable BMI.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Just write a few I hate trump threads and then a few I hate hillary threads, that will increase your flag count on average
Then a few I love Hillary and then a few I love trump threads
Then post a few obscure threads, they will average out

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

Should I care about this so much?

Only if SkepticO starts printing our stats on collectable baseball cards

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I never gave, give or expected any stars or flags...applause is nice once in a blue moon...but...I dont need pats on the back. Some need their egos stroked, so good for them. Id rather read, reply, learn and comment on things...unless I got something I feel needs to be a thread.

1 thread, star or flag a day...surely wont get you into heaven or the frequent-flying-thread starters club...because that ultimately doesnt indicate much in life...other than one looking for stars and flags...and that they feel thats important.

I have a friend that always...ALWAYS...monopolizes every conversation...because he wants and needs the attention. Substance, not quantity...quality not reward systems...is what should matter overall to important and pertinent sharing of information and ideas.

So what? No offense, respectfully just my opinion...and this is coming from a published author who never writes for people to go wow or pat my back..nor read or sell my blogs or books.

Just sayin'.....but if some are here for the accolades...fine. But that in itself...says a lot.

Thanks, MS

edit on 15-8-2016 by mysterioustranger because: spl

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

By the time a person has reached adulthood, quality should matter far more than quantity...and attention-seeking behavior should have been left behind in childhood. I think the last time gold stars meant anything to me was in kindergarten, where we got a prize at the end of the week for having the most next to our name on the board. But, as with everything else, to each his/her/its own.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Why are you so judgmental?

This thread was a blast because I think some people were able to pick up on the humor I intended. When I reread the original post, it made me laugh. I go for humor and/or sensationalism a lot. I find it fun. Do you have a problem with that too?

I treated my posting as a type of game.

Is ATS like a real-life video game?

I'm done with that now, and I'm moving on.

If adults shouldn't play games, let's shut down the Olympics.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
All these years and I never noticed there was a contest,and to think I've been comming here for articles,who'd a thunk

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yo mama's so fat she went to the street fair and decided to get her face painted. They called in three more squads of five and 30 more gallons of paint!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Life is what you make of it to a large extent.

That game was fun. It was much better than any video game I've ever played.

I don't play many games anymore. The only conventional game I've played for years is chess.

So, I made up a game of my own. It wasn't a secret as you can see in the thread I linked to.

I wonder why people are bothered about such things?

edit on 16-8-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hey there, settle down. Quit besmirching us belly button lint collectors. I used to save it when I had hair on my belly and then roll it in a big ball and give it to my mother for her collection.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

It's truly a sad day when your mom's treasure trail can no longer capture copious amounts of lint.

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Well at least you seem to put effort into this website which I am sure the moderators and creators appreciate. You keep their revenue flowing.

Which supposedly is currently at the net worth of: $ 2,048,800

You should send them an email and say for X amount of years for X amount of ratio, I X amount of money calculated for your website.

edit on 20-8-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Oprah's voice "you get a flag! You get a flag!! Everyone gets a flag!!!"

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Flags don't matter, it's all about the stars.

I get nearly 1.5 stars per post!

woohoo

edit on 20-8-2016 by Mr. Moonlight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join