It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart thought the polls were biased against Trump. So it did its own poll. Clinton won.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

I don't understand. Did I say anything about how great Republicans are? Your argument sounds more like, "They started it." to me. But go on, believe the Clintons are there to help us.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

If you are going to rely on a major media event to shift American attitudes towards Trump, you better at least acknowledge that the event would have to happen domestically. An international event, with Trump's temperament and quick to anger attitude, won't be winning much additional support from his crisis management to it.

I rely more on the media to shift American attitudes away from Trump. Yes a domestic event (such as riots and looting in Milwaukee), terrorist attack, or scandal, though dreadful, can only help a law and order candidate.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

You're gonna source VOX news on this one?
You do know Breitbart actually reported the poll right? Were you even going to mention that?
Why not at least link the original story from the original source for credibility?
THE REAL STORY HERE
Or have I missed something and credibility means nothing anymore?

Since a dialogue is open I must admit...
I like your signature!
Your right Ben Franklin was a true liberal SJW that you all can be proud of.

Ben Franklin was not a guy you wanted to get in an argument with. He established a lengthy pattern of going to extreme lengths to win petty squabbles. Once Franklin tried to get the entire government switched from proprietary to royal, just to grab some land from William Penn. His antics annoyed fellow legislators to the point where he would get kicked out of assemblies. Franklin was one of those geniuses whose ideas were sometimes revolutionary and most of the time awful: He once tried to sell Noah Webster on the concept of replacing six letters in the alphabet. Ben Franklin certainly had tenacity, whether he was trying to liberate America or just annoy the crap out of people.

You all make me laugh so much...
Same liberalism different century. At least the right knows how to evolve even if they are still in the dark ages about many things. At least they can admit they may have been wrong. Liberals it's out of the question!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Why? Did the poll say something different on Breitbart than it did on Vox? Is anything less true? You don't find it funny or ironic that Breitbart touted how many headlines about skewed polls only to reach the same conclusions? I do, so I posted it. Need a safe space where it's praise Trump 24/7? They exist if you can't cope with reality.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

A depressing thread.

People treating this like a sports event. Will their team will win or not? In sports smack talk, neither one has skin in the game as neither smack talker will be on the field.

An election? Everybody gets a heaping helping of the turd sandwich sans BBQ sauce...everyday for 2/4/6 years. And any s**** legislation passed by Congress? Your kids will have to live with.

But please, by all means, cultivate and perpetuate the sirens call to reduce discourse to the lowest denominator.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 191stMIDET

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Wow, Johnson got up to 9% in their poll. I wish more people would get disgusted with Trump and Clinton and vote for one of the other two in the poll.

I wish people would just vote for Jill Stein. I am ALL FOR legalizing Cannabis but Johnson wants to have completely open borders and he is very much down with the TPP so, No thank you very much.

She & the Green Party have to actually promote and market themselves more. They need an actual grassroots drive that stays in communities and helps them clean up their problems. Instead, they only show up during election cycles, which isn't going to win people over. At least Nader was a well known consumer safety advocate. But most people don't have a clue who Stein is.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Mutley always makes me laugh. Since I was a kid.

So did they yell rigged when they were done..oh wait...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Donalds new slogan.

.....................T R U M P ....................
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PENCH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

#####could my numbers B E any lower#####

edit on 8152016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Gore led in November in 2000 too. Let's be completely honest.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Except Reagan...Dukakis led Bush 49-42 in August...Gore led in September in 2000....c'mon man....

Uhh Gore technically won in popular vote though so...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This thread is one giant CTR circlejerk.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Donalds new slogan.

.....................T R U M P ....................
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PENCH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

#####could my numbers B E any lower#####

Are you not the same one who touts flagging and alerting staff for T&C violations of improper spelling of candidates names?

Looking forward to the debates, polls are meaningless.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

No one actually wins with whatever douche-bag becomes president, just degrees of losing.

edit on 15-8-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I thought Gore won in November....

Fact is that polls in the primaries show trends. There will always be a bump coming out of conventions but we have seen the data manipulated for Clinton post primary. That is ok. If she was up 60-27 I would be drinking very heavily but I do not see here support. A ground game wins elections. Ask an politician. You cannot rely on what you feel you have secured...you have to hit them all. A good case in point is the current schedule that is occurring for both candidates.

Until today in August, 19 events. 105k in attendance. I was at the third largest in Kissimmee. Contrary to the media it was full and packed. HIllary havd 150 at the same place but she was in the social hall and Trump was in the Arena.

Hillary has done 8 events. 12k in attendance.

I hear that rally attendance does not show votes but that was not the case in 08. People wanted a change. 8 years of the GOP and in came Obama. Same thing here. Hillary could not even beat Bernie for turnout so how the hell is she winning now?

TBH I expect to see Clinton ahead right now. You will see bounces until October and it usually levels out. The race is far from over and in the end i just hope it benefits us all.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
But Trump doesn't have a ground game. He's not buying adverts, his spending on payroll and rent is massively down... I have no idea what he's spending money on, but it sure as hell ain't a ground game.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Trump above everything is a salesman. I would be willing to bet he will be using urgent sales tactis to roll into Nov 15th with a head of steam.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I would still bet Trump will win. My own social media, and experience of attending a Trump rally tells me more than a survey could.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Vox

Clinton winning doesn't make me happy but Trump losing sure does. Those of you searching for a Big Daddy better start looking elsewhere. Russia perhaps?

The Breitbart/Gravis poll published Sunday found Clinton leading Trump 42 to 37 percent in a four-way contest with Green Party candidate Jill Stein (3 percent) and Libertarian Gary Johnson (9 percent).

"It’s an open secret that polls are often manipulated and spun to create momentum for a particular candidate or issue," Marlow said in a statement. "Breitbart News Network’s first national poll marks the start of a major initiative to give our readers an accurate assessment on where the American people stand on the key topics and people of the day — without the mainstream media filter."

Where is your proof other than another site claiming this? Link to Breibart and I'll believe it. Otherwise this is Socha Fal evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join