It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart thought the polls were biased against Trump. So it did its own poll. Clinton won.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Welcome to 2008 and the widely studied and reported importance of the role of social media being cited as being crucial to Obama's victory.

That was 8 years ago. The role of social media has increased exponentially since then.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

That's because Obama got the youth vote, you know the crowd mostly using social media. Trump and Clinton have done terrible with the youth vote. Sanders was #1, by yuge margins, during the primaries but now those voters are going 3rd party.

So I wouldn't depend on social media determining Trumps likeability. Couple that with the fact polticans and famous people in general buy fake accounts to raise their Likes, Friends, BS meter.
edit on 15-8-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Krazysh0t

How about the fact that almost every Presidential candidate winning at this point in the election in the polls has gone on to win the election? That doesn't worry you even SLIGHTLY? Not even a tad?

"Almost every" isn't good enough for me. Since this poll there have been riots in Milwaukee, and I'm confident other issues around the world will affect voter decisions come election time.

I understand that there is a CHANCE he could still win, but you don't even find it slightly concerning that this statistic exists? Like maybe 5% concerning? Or do you just not care about data that is inconvenient to you? Statistics don't just happen in a vacuum you know?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Clinton didn't have enough of a lead in the BB poll to settle question of hyping. This just looks like conservative leaning polls are poling higher for Trump and the others for Clinton much higher for the most part.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Errrr... Disney's mascot? The original soulless pop corporation?

Yup. If he can bitch slap the Jonas Brothers he is good enough for me.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I've been waiting to use this for a little while now (why you say? I don't know).

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Don't jump too quickly to conclusions. Depending on which source you read anywhere between 69% to 90% of Bernie supporters are switching to Clinton. Up from about 50% around the time of the convention.

Clinton still has three months to go to get even more supporters. While I don't think she'll get all of them (and I kind of believe that 90% figure is too generous of a number) I do think that most Bernie supporters will ultimately vote for Hillary. If they vote at all.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Lol. I've already used it twice since the conventions.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Yeah, I don't trust the WaPo at all because of how they treated Sanders and suckled on Clintons teet this election. Your first source is one I do trust though.

Let's be honest, of course there are gonna be Sanders supporters voting Clinton but they aren't a majority and they are only voting for her to keep the orange buffoon out of office. There may be a minority of the minority who actually like Clinton because statistics.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
For Tuesday August 11
Results

Spread

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Rasmussen Reports Clinton 43, Trump 40, Johnson 8, Stein 2 Clinton +3
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Reuters/Ipsos Clinton 40, Trump 35, Johnson 7, Stein 3 Clinton +5
General Election: Trump vs. Clinton Reuters/Ipsos Clinton 42, Trump 36 Clinton +6
Florida: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein FOX 13/Opinion Savvy Clinton 45, Trump 44, Johnson 6, Stein 1 Clinton +1
Iowa: Trump vs. Clinton Suffolk University Clinton 40, Trump 41 Trump +1
Iowa: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Suffolk University Trump 37, Clinton 36, Johnson 6, Stein 3 Trump +1
Maine: Trump vs. Clinton Gravis Clinton 46, Trump 36 Clinton +10
Maine: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Gravis Clinton 43, Trump 33, Johnson 10, Stein 5 Clinton +10
New York: Trump vs. Clinton Gravis Clinton 53, Trump 36 Clinton +17
New York: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Gravis Clinton 48, Trump 34, Johnson 6, Stein 4 Clinton +14
Georgia: Trump vs. Clinton Gravis Clinton 44, Trump 45 Trump +1
Georgia: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Gravis Trump 43, Clinton 39, Johnson 8, Stein 2 Trump +4
South Carolina: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein PPP (D) Trump 41, Clinton 39, Johnson 5, Stein 2 Trump +2

Look at this madness. Seriously folks. Unless anyone here is a seasoned mass poll reader with many elections under their belts.......forget about it.

Real Clear Politics

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Come on you guys should all know by now,
The dnc owns the media,breitbart is so in the pocket of hillary.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Don't trust too much I see or hear from Breitbart. Terrible journalism.

Having said that, I know lot's of Sander's supporters that are switching to Jill Stein. I'd say that's a very sizable portion of them. I also know a lot of real Christian Conservatives that are voting Constitution party this time. I think you'll see a big jump in their vote counts this election cycle.

Editing to add that Clinton and Trump are very much the same. Not a huge difference in how there presidencies play out. It's time to vote Third party this time because it really doesn't matter which of those two gets elected.

edit on 15-8-2016 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

But see even the first article says they ARE a majority. Though I will definitely agree that many are voting for her because Trump would be a disaster as a President.

With me. I see a Hillary Presidency as no worse than an Obama Presidency. I can EASILY stomach 4 more years of that. Like happily. Even if she IS corrupt. Then hopefully we'll have a better choice next go around. It's just that there ISN'T a choice this go around.
edit on 15-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If anything, this shows that Jill Stein is weak right now. She should be eating into Clinton's numbers as much as Johnson is eating into Trump's numbers. Come on! This is the year of the third party. The monumental milestone at grabbing national attention, and hopefully rolling with it into the next presidential elections. Step up your game, Jill.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I understand that there is a CHANCE he could still win, but you don't even find it slightly concerning that this statistic exists? Like maybe 5% concerning? Or do you just not care about data that is inconvenient to you? Statistics don't just happen in a vacuum you know?

Are we talking in questions again? I stated explicitly my reasons for remaining confident that the polls will change, none of which has to do with the inconvenience of the polls.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Editing to add that Clinton and Trump are very much the same. Not a huge difference in how there presidencies play out. It's time to vote Third party this time because it really doesn't matter which of those two gets elected.

It does matter. One has a history of controversy in public office, from Hilarycare to Benghazi, the other doesn't.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

It's a thing to be proud of amongst certain people these days.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: amazing

It does matter. One has a history of controversy in public office, from Hilarycare to Benghazi, the other doesn't.

That's only because Trump has never held office. LOL I'm not saying that experience matters, I'm saying that he's just as shady as Hillary. Policy wise though, they will be the same. Lot's of back room dealing, hiding of truth, unethical shinanigans, War in the middle east, free reign for big corporations, no meaningful tax cuts or jobs programs, more nsa spying, not really any climate action or environmental pollution controls, just crap for 4 years.

The only difference between the two is that their media propaganda machines are telling you there's a difference.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Kali74

Wow, Johnson got up to 9% in their poll. I wish more people would get disgusted with Trump and Clinton and vote for one of the other two in the poll.

I wish people would just vote for Jill Stein. I am ALL FOR legalizing Cannabis but Johnson wants to have completely open borders and he is very much down with the TPP so, No thank you very much.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Read the article title again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join