It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breitbart thought the polls were biased against Trump. So it did its own poll. Clinton won.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Vox

Clinton winning doesn't make me happy but Trump losing sure does. Those of you searching for a Big Daddy better start looking elsewhere. Russia perhaps?

The Breitbart/Gravis poll published Sunday found Clinton leading Trump 42 to 37 percent in a four-way contest with Green Party candidate Jill Stein (3 percent) and Libertarian Gary Johnson (9 percent).

"It’s an open secret that polls are often manipulated and spun to create momentum for a particular candidate or issue," Marlow said in a statement. "Breitbart News Network’s first national poll marks the start of a major initiative to give our readers an accurate assessment on where the American people stand on the key topics and people of the day — without the mainstream media filter."

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Wow, Johnson got up to 9% in their poll. I wish more people would get disgusted with Trump and Clinton and vote for one of the other two in the poll.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Thanks Kali!
That's too funny!

K~

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

That's. Just. Priceless.

edit on 15-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'll do my part by voting for Jill Stein. The thought of voting for either trump or Clinton makes me ill.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blazemore2000
The thought of voting for either trump or Clinton makes me ill.

Same. I think the polling machine should discharge a round of buckshot in your face if you push the button for either one of those dingdongs.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Keep in mind that you aren't allowed to vote for them in certain states, and in others you have to write them in (how many people are going to do that versus just checking Hillary or Donald?)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I find consolation in the fact that polls mean little to nothing at this stage in the game. If after the debates the numbers are the same or worse, I might start getting a little worried. Even then, polling "likely voters" is problematic for many reasons, but the most obvious one is "likely voters" don't always vote.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Yep.

It shows her double digit bump from last week is on a fast and furious downward trend.

Going from a ten plus point lead down to a mere five point lead in just a week is devasting for Hillary considering there is till 12 weeks to go.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Wow, Johnson got up to 9% in their poll. I wish more people would get disgusted with Trump and Clinton and vote for one of the other two in the poll.

I think he can pull off even higher than 9%. He has a strong backing from young voters (many of whom you will not find answering land line telephones anymore).

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

I find consolation in the fact that polls mean little to nothing at this stage in the game. If after the debates the numbers are the same or worse, I might start getting a little worried. Even then, polling "likely voters" is problematic for many reasons, but the most obvious one is "likely voters" don't always vote.

How about the fact that almost every Presidential candidate winning at this point in the election in the polls has gone on to win the election? That doesn't worry you even SLIGHTLY? Not even a tad?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Me too! I'd take either one.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

It's about the irony.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Almost.

Almost every presidential candidate.

Not all.

And how many of the other candidates had pending evidence of corruption in the form of emails waiting to be released at any moment before the election?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74 This, like most recent polls, is too close (considering margins of error) for them to mean much of anything. They might as well be tied. I take one look at numbers like these and know what I read that follows is bound to be biased... because if it wasn't there would be nothing to read.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Next Breitbart poll will be an online poll.

OR:

Has Breitbart gone Blue?!

dun dun dun...
edit on 8/15/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Except Reagan...Dukakis led Bush 49-42 in August...Gore led in September in 2000....c'mon man....
edit on 08pm31pmf0000002016-08-15T16:58:17-05:000417 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

Almost.

Almost every presidential candidate.

Not all.

Yeah and I have a chance of winning the lotto tomorrow if I buy a ticket, that doesn't mean it is likely to happen.

And how many of the other candidates had pending evidence of corruption in the form of emails waiting to be released at any moment before the election?

I'd say give up on this pipe dream, but at this point it's all you have left to count on.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Except Reagan...Dukakis led Bush 49-42 in August...Gore led in September in 2000....c'mon man....

For someone who is always complaining about my reading comprehension, you just made a HUGE comprehension fail. I'll let you go back and reread my post to figure out which adjective you forgot to read in my post. C'mon man...

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Double down baby!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join